Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
They won’t even ban the Russians from Swift so the sanctions are just BS.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
If there’s anyone I consider a danger to myself, my family and my freedom, that enemy is in Washington DC, not Russia.
7mm

^^This, in spades.

Bingo!!!!

No kidding.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MTGunner
The Ukraine has been a corrupt country for some time. It harbors communism and Chernobyl. Why would we support any country that is not a NATO alliance?
Why do we stay in NATO? Bigger question, why did we ever get mixed up in Europe in 1917 to start with? All we have ever done is make things worse over there and bankrupted ourselves doing it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Oh hell no.

Ukraine is the corrupt US politician kickback playground.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't worry, Hunter will handle this. Isn't THIS exactly what Hunter got paid for? Send him in head first.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well said. I feel for those who died in Nam for others to get rich.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
The Ukraine has been a corrupt country for some time. It harbors communism and Chernobyl. Why would we support any country that is not a NATO alliance?
Why do we stay in NATO? Bigger question, why did we ever get mixed up in Europe in 1917 to start with? All we have ever done is make things worse over there and bankrupted ourselves doing it.

And the NWO UN?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
If there’s anyone I consider a danger to myself, my family and my freedom, that enemy is in Washington DC, not Russia.
7mm

^^This, in spades.

Bingo!!!!

No kidding.

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
That bunch has been fighting for centuries. We need to stay away.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jim! Another good one.! The 93rd foot at Balaclava! Saw the original of this at Stirling Castle! Even more impressive in person!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That must have been something to see that painting at Stirling Castle, K_Dub!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
If this article is an accurate representation of what is happening why is NATO putting this pressure on Russia? Are the Ukrainians using NATO as a means to some end concerning Russia?

Why are we still in Europe as a military force in the first place? After two horrible wars on that continent it’s time for them to clean there own mess.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
China misbehaving is next (after the Paralympic games end on March 13)...

This was all planned... written like a script as part of "install Joey... and kneecap America".

We may WANT to hold onto all of the bounty of this great land, but we are far too fat, weak and stupid as a whole society (that was planned as well).

Love life and what you have... as long as you can, but do not fool yourself that Uncle Sam is not a dead man walking.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CashisKing
China misbehaving is next (after the Paralympic games end on March 13)...

This was all planned... written like a script as part of "install Joey... and kneecap America".

We may WANT to hold onto all of the bounty of this great land, but we are far too fat, weak and stupid as a whole society (that was planned as well).

Love life and what you have... as long as you can, but do not fool yourself that Uncle Sam is not a dead man walking.

I fear you are right. Hell. I know you are right. I just can't give up on us though and it pisses me off we are in this position.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
When I retired from the military I looked around and realized we (I) didn't make a dent. The world is just as screwed up now as when I enlisted. We can't change human nature.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The ruling and monied classes gain power, status and MORE money. And toss in some (((atavistic hatred))) as a motivating factor.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Why is anyone concerned about Ukraine? I considered this a week or two ago and decided that I wasn't very concerned with Ukraine but rather with Russia. I'm concerned with their continued expansion and area of control/influence. It is upsetting and doesn't bode well for what is coming.

Here's a radical take on the situation: the world leaders are playing a tough game at all times. To play well at the table today is probably to expand, control greater territories. Look at the Chinese creep, Russian creep. We're losing hand after hand at the table. Why should we? I think we should take Cuba tomorrow. The whole world would [bleep] its pants. Maybe norther Mexico next week. All of Mexico? Illegal immigration issue solved. We could all be shopping for land. Mexico would flourish. Think of the natural resources. And we get accused of this bullshit anyhow--"blood for oil," even our own president called us "colonizers". Hell, we could own the Panama Canal in a few years.

It's probably stupid to voice as it is so unrealistic, but as crazy as it sounds it also has a lot of upsides. I am in no way prepared to argue its merits against the downsides, I'm just spit-balling here. But seriously, with what is happening, what has happened to Hong Kong and the fate of Taiwan, why in the hell are we still allowing Cuba to sit there under commy rule.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Obviously 450 Russians thought so. According to the BBC the score is 450 dead Russians, 1 Russian jet downed and 137 dead Ukrainians.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
15+ years ago I had this debate with SteveNO and others we shouldn't be the world's policeman. Back then I was in the minority. My how the 'fire's Boobs & Politics forum has changed.

Having said that, there are a lot of parallels with post WWI Germany and post iron curtain Russia.

We shall see how Ukraine plays out.......

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by jfruser

The ruling and monied classes gain power, status and MORE money. And toss in some (((atavistic hatred))) as a motivating factor.

Yup! The ruling classes in Europe played right into the anarchist hands. As big a set up as whats happening now!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by headwatermike
Why is anyone concerned about Ukraine? I considered this a week or two ago and decided that I wasn't very concerned with Ukraine but rather with Russia. I'm concerned with their continued expansion and area of control/influence. It is upsetting and doesn't bode well for what is coming.

Seems like a lot of members on here haven't thought that part through.......

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,797
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.