Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
JamesJr Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I have not posted up here in this section since last May, simply because I got my belly full of all the fools and idiots that posted the same old conspiracy chit every day. Since then I've kept my posts limited to the hunting an shooting sections, but I do sometimes read what the fools and idiots, and I'm being nice in using those words to describe some of the posters on here, have to say about current events. After all, they always did provide a form of entertainment found nowhere else.

There is no one to blame here but one person........Vladimir Putin. Not Biden, nor Trump, nor Obama, nor Harris, or Pelosi, just Putin, and he alone. It makes me sick and want to puke at all the love I see for him from certain posters here, who do qualify as being the fools and idiots I referenced earlier. Putin was KGB, the KGB was established under the Communists, so what does that make Putin........certainly not anything other than a Commie. He has one goal in mind........restore the former Soviet Union by bringing the former countries that were once a part of it, back into the fold. Ukraine is the prize of that strategy, because of what it represents, and how rich it is in many of things Russia has struggled to obtain.

Is the Ukrainian government crooked.........probably, as most governments in that part of the world are. But, who's the biggest crook, Putin or Zelenskyy? The answer is simple........Putin, and it's not even close. Yet one poster on here actually wants to live under Putin rather than Biden, and believes that Russia is justified in their attack. This same poster has said in the past that the South had the right to secede and that Lincoln was a war criminal in going to war with the South to restore the Union. So.......isn't that just exactly what Putin and Russia are doing to Ukraine...........declaring war on them in order to bring them back as a part of Russia? Of course it is, and thankfully many on here see that and understand it. For those of you who don't, maybe you would find live better under Putin, because you certainly think like he does.

Although Russia will most likely prevail in the war, it thrills me to hear that the Ukrainians are putting up one hell of a fight, and I hope they kill as many Russians as possible. I don't want to go to war over this, and don't think we should, but I also believe we need to realize the threat that Putin is to the world. I believe is even more of a threat than China is.

Last edited by JamesJr; 02/26/22.
GB4

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
This is going to end very badly for Putin. The entirety of the world condemns his actions and he's going to find his country living under Iran-like sanctions pretty soon. To make matters worse for him his people do not support this and the Ukrainians are holding strong. In a few days/weeks the Ukrainians will match the Russians in equipment and support from Europe.

This needed to happen quickly for Putin for it to achieve his goals. It didn't and won't. He's going to end up being poisoned by one of his own.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I wish America had a leader who was intent on protecting the country's borders.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep! Our biggest enemy resides in Washington D.C..

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
All the old buggers still have an ideological fear of Russia it seems.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I would think the kulaks ought to also.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have not posted up here in this section since last May, simply because I got my belly full of all the fools and idiots that posted the same old conspiracy chit every day. Since then I've kept my posts limited to the hunting an shooting sections, but I do sometimes read what the fools and idiots, and I'm being nice in using those words to describe some of the posters on here, have to say about current events. After all, they always did provide a form of entertainment found nowhere else.

There is no one to blame here but one person........Vladimir Putin. Not Biden, nor Trump, nor Obama, nor Harris, or Pelosi, just Putin, and he alone. It makes me sick and want to puke at all the love I see for him from certain posters here, who do qualify as being the fools and idiots I referenced earlier. Putin was KGB, the KGB was established under the Communists, so what does that make Putin........certainly not anything other than a Commie. He has one goal in mind........restore the former Soviet Union by bringing the former countries that were once a part of it, back into the fold. Ukraine is the prize of that strategy, because of what it represents, and how rich it is in many of things Russia has struggled to obtain.

Is the Ukrainian government crooked.........probably, as most governments in that part of the world are. But, who's the biggest crook, Putin or Zelenskyy? The answer is simple........Putin, and it's not even close. Yet one poster on here actually wants to live under Putin rather than Biden, and believes that Russia is justified in their attack. This same poster has said in the past that the South had the right to secede and that Lincoln was a war criminal in going to war with the South to restore the Union. So.......isn't that just exactly what Putin and Russia are doing to Ukraine...........declaring war on them in order to bring them back as a part of Russia? Of course it is, and thankfully many on here see that and understand it. For those of you who don't, maybe you would find live better under Putin, because you certainly think like he does.

Although Russia will most likely prevail in the war, it thrills me to hear that the Ukrainians are putting up one hell of a fight, and I hope they kill as many Russians as possible. I don't want to go to war over this, and don't think we should, but I also believe we need to realize the threat that Putin is to the world. I believe is even more of a threat than China is.

I wouldn’t “praise” Putin in any way, other than to say he IS smart enough to recognize “weakness”, and smart enough to try and take advantage of it, when he can.

I would guess that he was HOPING the Ukraine situation was going to look more like Afghanistan/US withdrawal. By this, I mean he probably hoped that the existing government would just fold IMMEDIATELY, and folks were going to throw down their weapons, and he’d take over without doing much of anything.

If nothing else, he will have, at least, picked up a good portion of the eastern half of the country, even if he stops, tomorrow. We’ll see if he continues trying to take the whole pie, or if these other attacks on more central and western areas are just distractions, to keep the Ukraine army from focusing all their attention on one “eastern” front.

Predators sense “weakness”. It’s what they do.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Always has.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

+1

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V

Right.

IC B3

JamesJr Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Always has.

What's going on in this country is an entirely different subject than what is happening in Europe. What is happening over there has the potential of resurrecting the Cold War, and rearranging the borders of countries. It has the potential of dragging NATO into a war, a war that they and we do not want. Putin is a loose cannon, a physco, yet it's apparent that some on here consider him a great patriot, just doing what's good for his country.

I do not understand that reasoning.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
[i][/i]
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
This is going to end very badly for Putin. The entirety of the world condemns his actions and he's going to find his country living under Iran-like sanctions pretty soon. To make matters worse for him his people do not support this and the Ukrainians are holding strong. In a few days/weeks the Ukrainians will match the Russians in equipment and support from Europe.

This needed to happen quickly for Putin for it to achieve his goals. It didn't and won't. He's going to end up being poisoned by one of his own.

Truly am nearly as sorry for the majority of Russian people as I am for those of the Ukrainian people. Neither are looking for this battle & or the fallout. Hope you are spot on in terms of the outcome for Putin. Live by the sword or poison in this case then what comes around frequently comes right back at you. Sooner would be better than later for the world.

I wish David well in this battle against Goliath. May the Lord be with them! In all honesty I do not see this ending well for any of them.

Do I suffer from little faith? Find myself comforted when I look at the faith & resolve of the Ukrainian people.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Im not a date-setter nor a Prophesy Peddler, however... this "could be a "gathering" of the nations that attack Israel in Ez. 38-39. Let me go back to the "strange event" of our last Election...Anyone who "believes" Joe Biden got more votes than previous elected Obama...would be very entertaining at deer camp (ha). BUT IF Trump was still in, IF Putin did this, there would be a very disruptive "tactical Nuclear exchange" on European soil, "perhaps" delaying the form up of EX 38-39, " but Biden is weak", NOTHING will stop Putin from doing what he wants ( remember 2008 "invasion/annexation of Georgia?) ZIP
Ukraine could very well be "part" of Biblical "Gomer".....all this I'm saying it is interesting to see this happen, no one person knows it all, its murky at best. But it IS .in our Lifetime. Just saying...:)

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 02/26/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You guys are nuts.

Russia doesn't have the money or machinery to reconstruct the USSR.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore

The only people afraid are the ones with equity in this country.

Afraid of your president.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter

And brandon could reverse his oil and gas energy policies for USA production. Then void contracts for USA to buy russian oil.

Never gonna happen as brandon is beholden to the USA greens, their money, and especially their votes. Midterms?

GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

but wait, you JUST typed "All the old buggers still have an ideological fear of Russia".

Now you are saying "The only people afraid are the ones with equity in this country"

if your statements are both correct, then All the old buggers have equity in this country?

And they must be afraid of Russia AND your President?

Or are you just typing this morning?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Always has.

What's going on in this country is an entirely different subject than what is happening in Europe. What is happening over there has the potential of resurrecting the Cold War, and rearranging the borders of countries. It has the potential of dragging NATO into a war, a war that they and we do not want. Putin is a loose cannon, a physco, yet it's apparent that some on here consider him a great patriot, just doing what's good for his country.

I do not understand that reasoning.

What are your thoughts on Trump’s initial support for Putin?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I cannot believe some of the military analysts that are saying it is a huge mistake for Ukraine to arm their citizens to fight for their country. They are saying they should negotiate a surrender because they will be defeated.

It must be the ancestors of these clowns that thought the Jews should give up because they will be fine under the Nazi regime. GMAFB.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

but wait, you JUST typed "All the old buggers still have an ideological fear of Russia".

Now you are saying "The only people afraid are the ones with equity in this country"

if your statements are both correct, then All the old buggers have equity in this country?

And they must be afraid of Russia AND your President?

Or are you just typing this morning?

No. Your president is the real danger.

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

696 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 153, 160user, 10ring1, 72 invisible), 2,948 guests, and 1,397 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,975
Posts18,480,777
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.