Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by gunzo
Sitting in a drug store one day waiting for refills. Prepared to pay about a $90 copay. That was with pretty decent insurance.

During my wait, I saw no less than 3 people come in & pick up a big sack of meds, say thanks & boogie on out.

Taint right!!!!!!

You take advantage of any tax loophole you can, right? No difference. They’re playing the game by the rules. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

I dont think the post is about hating the player. This post is about hating the game... as you recommended.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Joe Legal is lazy as Fugk. Doesn’t stay involved in his kids education, watches sports, works no more than 40hrs a week, wants 30 days a year off with pay, does as little as possible.

Jose Illegal just wants the opportunity to make money, works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, highly involved in his kids education, and busts his ass all day.

White people Fugkin suck. Seriously.

While what the OP has posted holds a lot of truth, what Mr Jackmountain says is what I've seen growing up and living my whole life in various places in AZ. I've know and grew up with several immigrant families kids. My grandparents also all immigrated here for better living and work conditions and made good livings for their families. Most of the druggies I see on the streets are white or black. Most of the homeless beggers I see on the streets are white or black, and their families have had hundred/s of years to realize the American dream but are too lazy to do so.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Sitting in a drug store one day waiting for refills. Prepared to pay about a $90 copay. That was with pretty decent insurance.

During my wait, I saw no less than 3 people come in & pick up a big sack of meds, say thanks & boogie on out.

Taint right!!!!!!

You take advantage of any tax loophole you can, right? No difference. They’re playing the game by the rules. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

If I'm thinking, I rarely blame the freeloaders, for lack of a better word.

I don't blame the wetbacks.

I do blame the hand on the throttle of the country, & the persons behind them.

Often argue with guys at work that want to demean the Wets.

"If you were penniless and at the mercy of Narcos,
Jobs and safety were across the Ohio River, but you weren't "allowed"
over there.

Would you let your family suffer?
Or would you get across the river and get a job.
Bring them as soon as possible.
For the Working Wetbacks, that's the choice.

They have another option. Overthrow their home government and build a functional country.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

Lol. Yeah, that’s why the illegals are here and flooding more by the minute. “The opportunity to work”. That’s a trope, and while true for some, overwhelmingly it is a falsehood.

I’ll take a working illegal over some lazy ass millennial white kid every day and twice on Sunday.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

They have another option. Overthrow their home government and build a functional country.

Their Govt? LMAO…. How about the cartels? They’ll cut their kids up in little tiny pieces while they watch. Good luck with that.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joe Legal is lazy as Fugk. Doesn’t stay involved in his kids education, watches sports, works no more than 40hrs a week, wants 30 days a year off with pay, does as little as possible.

Jose Illegal just wants the opportunity to make money, works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, highly involved in his kids education, and busts his ass all day.

One would think that Jose Illegal, according to your description, would have had enough energy and integrity to get motivated to clean up his home country...rather than just haul ass to where the going is a little easier...or a lot easier. Mexico as one example, was autonomous since 1810...and still hasn't gotten their schidt together in 210 years. Mexico has it all, minerals, petroleum, labor, investment capital...all the ingredients are there for success, but they just can't get it together. Living in California, the northernmost province of Mexico, I see it frequently...any big Mexican get-together/party...Mexican flags flying everywhere...Jose! Jesus Christ man, let it go ..you fled that schidthole, be an American hombre.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Get it done! Hire a Mexican! 👽 The new American moto!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joe Legal needs to find a different car insurance company

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Maybe so. My brother had to fire an illegal because he was found out but wished he could keep him for his work ethic and fire all the Americans. He let the Americans know it too. And why just limit your disgust to White people. Are you racist? While in the military I saw almost all races and could show lazy in every one of them.

Maybe if Jose had to pay taxes to support illegals and welfare types and see his taxes go up the more he made he would not be so willing to work as hard. But in this scenario Joe is working 2 jobs while Jose is working 1 and doing better while making less. Also, Jose may be highly involved with his kids because he doesn't have to work overtime and have an extra job like Joe.

Last edited by Just a Hunter; 02/26/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

Lol. Yeah, that’s why the illegals are here and flooding more by the minute. “The opportunity to work”. That’s a trope, and while true for some, overwhelmingly it is a falsehood.

Don't disagree.
Used to be pretty much true.
But these caravans since Obama are not about getting a job and surviving.

The guys saying Jose should overthrow his government?

Look around the last 20+ years.

Why haven't YOU?

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 02/26/22.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

Don't disagree.
Used to be pretty much true.
But these caravans since Obama are not about getting a job and surviving.

The guys saying Jose should overthrow his government?

Look around the last 20+ years.

Why haven't YOU?

^^^^^^^^^
Because its much easier to bitch and do nothing!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (19rabbit52, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 160user, 49 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,506
Posts18,472,295
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.