Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
cotis Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by sbrmike
I am no fine of authoritarians, but the forum rules on the classified section there are pretty plain. You should have sent a PM. No sympathy from me. Also I only read the first page of replies here.

Yep, it was my bad. I just didn't know the rules. Do now, moving on...

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And the 'fire continues to dumb down...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Ya'll should try the Tradgang forum smile

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
They want you to use PM for questions to keep from bumping the thread I guess.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're just mad because they don't have the Python.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by Esox357
Tell them to GFY!

Exactly! Only I would have spelled the words out.
Paul B.

That's exactly how I responded to the khunght Leelee Jarrett over a supposed "infraction."

Banned for life, I am proud to say.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My late father-in-law was a Colt and Smith collector as am I. He had boxes of parts for both as well as some nice guns that I've sold on those forums. There are some really knowledgeable folks on both sites but if you're not up on the classified rules or how they're enforced it can be a little frustrating. In the situation the OP cited it would've been better IMO for the moderator to reply to the post on the ad warning him for replying and thereby educating others without coming off as a heavy-handed prick.

Several years ago I posted ads for some grips, magazines, a holster and a few other items on one of those sites. The next morning I got a PM from a moderator warning me that I should've consolidated all of it in one ad to save space. And by the way, I deleted your ads. I hadn't seen that "rule" but sure enough there was a sticky about it from a year or two earlier. So make sure you read the rules every time you login in there. It's really important to some people!

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
Y
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Y
Smith & Wesson M & P forum is worthless, visit today same threads next month with few replies. Some ole "newby" questions, what holster do I buy for my Shield, what grain "bullets to you shoot" and how do I clean my Shield. If you're looking for information on Smith & Wesson won't find it there ...........................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Yote_Dog
If you're looking for information on Smith & Wesson won't find it there ...........................

Really? Hate to be a contrarian there, Yote, but if you're looking for info a S&W, that forum should probably be the first place you go.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yep...me too! And the Ruger Forum! It appears that the overzealous, moderators with severe Napoleonic Syndrome do not like being questioned of their god like dominance over the forums! What will I ever do without them! 😂

I’ve also be banned from an RV forum! It appears that RV forums are populated by a high percentage of educated left wing, liberal sob’s that are easily offended as are their moderators! I’m traumatized with the banning! 😁 memtb

Last edited by memtb; 02/27/22.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

689 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 78 invisible), 2,823 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,953
Posts18,499,076
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.