Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

SIGHTRON Offers Instant Rebates on Premium Riflescopes

SIGHTRON, one of the world’s most innovative optical observation and aiming device companies, is pleased to announce an instant rebate promotion on select premium riflescopes: the SII, SIII, SVIII and SIII PLR. Now is a great time for deals and, amazingly, they’re available on some of SIGHTRON’s newest models. Save up to $900!

All Sightron Riflescopes are made in either the Philippines or Japan. They do not make any of their riflescopes in China

Hunters and sport shooters are always aiming for the center of the target. Now is the time to take advantage of this instant rebate promotion and add a new SIGHTRON premium riflescope to your collection. SIGHTRON is one of the most recognized brands in modern, high-powered, long-range and precision shooting competitions today. So, whether you’re shopping for your favorite sportsman or just taking advantage of this special offer to add another riflescope to your own collection, SIGHTRON has you covered. This instant rebate promotion event begins Wednesday, March 1st and runs through April 30th. It’s SIGHTRON’s way of saying “Thank You” to all of their passionate hunters and sport shooters.

SIGHTRON is now offering up to $900 in savings on select premium riflescopes:

Save $150 on SII - Designed for competition, the SII BRD 36x45 riflescope has all the features to provide a winning combination. The SII BRD 36x45 features a precision-ground glass objective lens system for high-quality, crisp and clear color corrected images. The SII BRD 36x45 is offered with a Target Dot .125 MOA reticle.

Save $300 on SIII - SIGHTRON SIII riflescopes are high-power, high-performance optics for the most discriminate shooters. The SIII outperforms its competitors on the range and in the field. Models included: 6-24x50 Mil-Dot, 8-32x56 Target Dot 1.25, 36x45 Fine Cross Hair and 36x45 ED Target Dot .1

Save $350 on SIII PLR - (precision long-range riflescopes) Designed for long-range target and competition shooting, the PLR is designed to provide premium performance in an affordable package. All models sport a black satin finish with high visibility markings to quickly identify your scope’s settings. Models included: 8-32x56 illuminated MH-5 reticle and 6-24x50 illuminated MH-5 reticle.

Save $900 on SVIII - Designed for long-range target shooting and hunting, the SVIII 5-40x56 ED riflescope provides 20 mm of windage and 40 mm of elevation with .1 mm tactical knobs. The windage and elevation knobs have 10 mm per revolution. The new 40 mm body tube is waterproof, shockproof and nitrogen charged. Minimum focus is 10 meters. The SVIII features ED (extra-low dispersion) glass providing long range shooters the brightness and clarity required for accurate target acquisition.

We also are continueing to offer huge savings on their very popular Sighton S-TAC Series, starting at only $299.99

All of SIGHTRON’s riflescopes are backed by their Lifetime Performance Guarantee supported by a team of skilled technicians. If you ever have an issue, they will get your scope working as it should or they will replace it.

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our New Daily Flash Sale

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Attached Images
CLNY-SIGHTRON-200x220-Jan22.gif (76.68 KB, 458 downloads)

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
No R8's??

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
No R8's??

R8?

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Doug are you carrying any of the standard reticle scopes?

GreggH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
My bad, S8

NRA Benefactor Member

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Sightron doesn't seem to get a lot of love Doug. Why is that? Poor advertising? I don't think one person was using a sightron scope in my last shoot. NF, Tract, US Optics and hell, even Leupold and garbage, I mean Vortex, was abundant. I've seen them mentioned on youtube and such places. They are also not in a lot of stores I frequent. Are they a company that is going to be around for a while? Just wondering....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

Didn't see them listed

NRA Benefactor Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dennisinaz

Didn't see them listed

https://cameralandny.com/shop/brands/sightron?query=sightron%20SVIII

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I think some of the precision shooter like Dave7mm likes them quite a lot. I’ve never ran one myself.

Semper Fi
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I have three Sightrons. They are one of the few cheaper scopes that actually track and repeat. My only gripe is their reticles suck. It looks like they have finally come out with a better one, but the MOA-2 and MOA-3 are way too fine to shoot anything but steel. (no illumination). I have a duplex on my son's rifle and it is good for a duplex.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sightron makes the SIII MOA2 with an illuminated reticle, I have one.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Are they a company that is going to be around for a while? Just wondering....

Sightron has been around a long time and they are owned by Kenko who is the premier scope factory in the Philippines with facilities in Japan as well. Most scopes, no matter which brand, that come from the Philippines are made by Kenko. There is ZERO concern that Sightron would disappear. They are adding more scopes to their line and those who have purchased Sightron scopes are impressed with the scope at such sharp pricing

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Are they a company that is going to be around for a while? Just wondering....

Sightron has been around a long time and they are owned by Kenko who is the premier scope factory in the Philippines with facilities in Japan as well. Most scopes, no matter which brand, that come from the Philippines are made by Kenko. There is ZERO concern that Sightron would disappear. They are adding more scopes to their line and those who have purchased Sightron scopes are impressed with the scope at such sharp pricing

Sounds good Doug. Thanks for answering my question. I've always been intrigued by Sightron optics. I just don't see too many of them when I'm out and about. The discounts look great.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
First sightron I ever bought was a sii 3-12x42, early 2000s. I tried replacing it twice with nicer other brand scopes but always ended up putting the sightron back on. Its on my main rifle still.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by killerv
First sightron I ever bought was a sii 3-12x42, early 2000s. I tried replacing it twice with nicer other brand scopes but always ended up putting the sightron back on. Its on my main rifle still.

We are thrilled to be representing Sightron. WE feel with a few key reticle additions to their line they're a homerun. If you read my Day 3 SHOT Show Report you saw the upcoming S1 G2 line of riflescopes. Talk about hitting it out of the park.....
1 " Tube, 1.75-5x32, 3-9x40, 3.5-10x50, 4-12x40 & 4-12x40 AO with various reticles all priced below $350.00 all made in the Philippines. They say we will have these available before the year is out.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doug, any pics of the S1 G2's yet?

I've been a Sightron user since they came out and have always been very happy with them. There's more Sightron boxes on my scope shelf than any other brand. wink

Good shootin' -Al

Forbidden Zoner
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
Doug, any pics of the S1 G2's yet?

I've been a Sightron user since they came out and have always been very happy with them. There's more Sightron boxes on my scope shelf than any other brand. wink

Good shootin' -Al

Al:

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

My experience with Sightron has been long running and positive as well.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just bring back the SII and SIII lines with lock ring occulars for hunting rifles.

Cleaner lines for hunting rifles, abilty to use low rings and have bolt throw clearance

For us dinosaurs that dont need to dail or care for huge diameter fast focus occular bells.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Was a Leupold fanboy from 1978 79 to 2017.

Now I'm the posterchild for Sightron SII 3-9x42 scopes.

They adjust per stated value.
Track correctly
And hold zero.

Unlike the chase zero game with leupold,s scopes trying to find the magic adjustment spot....
IME.....
Ymmv....

Last edited by renegade50; 03/03/22.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,773
Posts18,515,633
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.