Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A 24-year-old woman has been charged with the murder of a man whose body parts were found strewn about a Green Bay property and vehicle last week.

A person living at the home summoned police on Feb. 23 after discovering a severed head in a bucket, according to a criminal complaint obtained by local outlet WBAY. Officers arriving at the scene made their way down the basement stairs, finding the head still lying in a black bucket on the floor, covered by a towel, and “what appeared to be dried blood on a nearby mattress.” A further search of the property turned up a storage tote, in which the upper part of a torso had been stored.

Taylor Schabusiness, allegedly the last person to have seen the 25-year-old victim alive, was found at a nearby house. Her clothing was spackled in dried blood, according to the complaint, and police searching her van found a crock pot box containing other human body parts, “including legs.”

When police asked her what had happened, Schabusiness replied, “That is a good question.”

She was later charged with first-degree intentional homicide, mutilating a corpse, and third-degree sexual assault.

Schabusiness allegedly killed and dismembered her victim after first smoking methamphetamine with him, according to the complaint. They initiated a sexual encounter that then escalated to include the use of chains, which Schabusiness characterized as a dog’s choke collar. There were two, she said—one for her, and one for him.

Eventually, Schabusiness says she began strangling him with her bare hands. She told investigators that she could feel his heart continuing to beat as she choked him, “so she kept pulling and choking him harder.” She kept going as the man’s face turned purple and blood came out of his mouth, local outlet WISN reported, citing the complaint.

She then played with the cadaver for “two to three hours” after his death, using several knives to dismember the body, prosecutors alleged in the complaint. A bread knife “worked the best,” she explained in a police interview, “because of the serrated blade.”

Schabusiness told the police that they’d “have fun trying to find all of the organs,” according to the complaint.

Her plan had been to bring all of the body parts with her, but, being “paranoid and lazy” as she put it, she left the head behind.

“I can’t believe I left the head, though,” she said

Schabusiness told investigators that she had just gone “crazy,” and blacked out during at least part of the encounter. She asked them “if they knew what it was like to love something so much that you kill it,” according to the Green Bay Press Gazette.

The name of the victim was not immediately released by the authorities.

On Tuesday, a Brown County court set bail for Schabusiness at $2 million, deeming her a flight risk. She had been placed on probation just weeks before the alleged murder, and was missing the monitoring bracelet she was supposed to have been wearing.

“I think the facts alleged are extremely concerning and disturbing and go to the violent and grave nature of the offense,” Assistant District Attorney Caleb Saunders said at the hearing. He called it “one of the most serious offenses” committed in the county in a long time.

-------------

she looks like she'd want to put you in a dog collar and strangle your ass while she bones you

Last edited by KFWA; 03/02/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Send her to Biden, so he can get involved with her.

He can start with sniffing her hair and letting her place the chain on him,, and.....................................................................................................................

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Feet first into a wood chipper?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn, I can't wait to see that episode on an ID channel show.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
She asked them “if they knew what it was like to love something so much that you kill it,”

Man, that’s some heavy stuff. I felt that.

IC B2

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
She asked them “if they knew what it was like to love something so much that you kill it,”

Man, that’s some heavy stuff. I felt that.

she was talking about meth

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That woman has dead eyes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Feet first into a wood chipper?

..and I guess that was your accomplice in the...woodchipper. freaking hilarious!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Reminds me of some of the stories that have leaked out about Kilery. Sick satanic biotch.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
A new Fargo plot in the making

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bizarre.

Where are all the "I'd hit it" boys at?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Local to me - well sorta, I no longer live in Green Bay but a community to the east.

Pretty wild and surreal but then Green Bay's changed a lot over the last 5-10 years. Shots fired almost every day and murder/death no longer is a shocking event that would captivate the conversation in the bars. There's been a decided migration of crime into the area from larger metro areas like Milwaukee/Madison/Twin Cities.

Me

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Bizarre.

Where are all the "I'd hit it" boys at?

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

With a Ash axe handle!!!
😂😂😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Haha...

Black Cows Matter!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dang it man,

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Never, ever, leave the head behind!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by szihn
Send her to Biden, so he can get involved with her.

He can start with sniffing her hair and letting her place the chain on him,, and.....................................................................................................................

Let he party with Hunter first. Hunter will get her amped up on meth, then send her to 'the big guy'.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Black hair, black eyes. pale skin, always erked me out.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Black hair and fingernails are ALWAYS signs of crazy... (not to mention, neck tattoo...)

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by ol_mike

The neck tattoo is never a good sign either.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.