Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I can’t verify this rumor and have no links to post.

Anyone else???

GO

Last edited by Mr_Harry; 03/02/22.

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
But I’ve def had a Mai Tai blackout….

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
and here we go...

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
I’ll bet ole Vlad got Xi to agree to not do anything until Russia was established in Ukraine.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I suspect there has been a significant amount of collaboration between the two countries.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I suspect there has been a significant amount of collaboration between the two countries.

I think it was Newsmax this morning said Xi requested Putin to delay Ukraine assault until the Olympics were over.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I predicted in early January that Russia would move on Ukraine Feb 23rd so I was off a day. My best friend said his cousin lives in Ukraine and had told him there's no way Russia was going in. He asked the other day how I called it so close. I told him I knew China would ask them to wait until the Olympics was over because they want their days in the spotlight before all the media attention shifted.

My friend said he couldn't believe that was an issue. I just told him I was a marketing director for enough years that I learned a bit about forecasting, psych profiling, strategy and game theory.

I warned him to get his cousin out a month before this started and told him to have his cousin study normalcy bias. I think people in Ukraine were in denial when they should have been planting roadside bombs along all their highways and stashing supplies.

Poohtin kind of screwed himself waiting for china's day in the spotlight to end. The thaw is starting in Ukraine and it will make large vehicle movements off of established roads pretty tough. I hope the Ukrainians are boobie trapping the hell out of every road they can right now. They should be taking notes from the taliban.

Bb

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I predicted in early January that Russia would move on Ukraine Feb 23rd so I was off a day. My best friend said his cousin lives in Ukraine and had told him there's no way Russia was going in. He asked the other day how I called it so close. I told him I knew China would ask them to wait until the Olympics was over because they want their days in the spotlight before all the media attention shifted.

My friend said he couldn't believe that was an issue. I just told him I was a marketing director for enough years that I learned a bit about forecasting, psych profiling, strategy and game theory.

I warned him to get his cousin out a month before this started and told him to have his cousin study normalcy bias. I think people in Ukraine were in denial when they should have been planting roadside bombs along all their highways and stashing supplies.

Poohtin kind of screwed himself waiting for china's day in the spotlight to end. The thaw is starting in Ukraine and it will make large vehicle movements off of established roads pretty tough. I hope the Ukrainians are boobie trapping the hell out of every road they can right now. They should be taking notes from the taliban.

Bb

In Reading your post about Normalcy Bias the United States should be doing exactly what you told your Friends.
We are getting close to the boiling point here as well.And we all know how Corrupt our Gooberment is.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

You're kinda young, you couldn't have been a marketing director for too long. At any rate your predictions were correct. You're a smart man.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting in that this follows a segment on 60 Minutes Sunday about the vulnerabilities in the grid here.

I think I'll go fire up the generator this afternoon, make sure things are copacetic.

Last edited by Valsdad; 03/03/22.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

445 members (10ring1, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,173
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.