Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RJY66
All the good conservatives I know quit watching the NFL........but they still use Faceplant.

Trumps Truth Social will make said Faceplant irrelevant.

As Que said, Bankrupt or a public utility and Twitter will likewise be in the schietter.

Truth Social is going to be closer to Twitter than farcebook

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
[quote=oldtrapper

Fraud vitiates everything. U.S. vs Throckmorton[/quote]

Yes, powell and wood have mentioned that, but given there recent track record I would not hang my hat on that, their lin wood also has claimed he is the second coming of Jesus, I doubt many of you hang your heed on that. There is doctored text on the web that has dropped statements re: election results. Look at the original text there is no mention of elections.

Don't you think that there would be lawyers of sounder stature that would bring that up. The clown crew that are pushing the voter fraud and the SCOTUS ruing posted can't submit lawsuits that are not full of mistakes both typos and submission to the wrong court, using the wrong format, have press briefings in the parking lot of the Fours Seasons Landscape mistaking it for the Four Seasons Hotel it goes on and on.

Also there is the issue that the ORIGINAL text of the US CONSTITUTION identifies a few clearly defined methods for removing POTUS from office. Inn SCOTUS the original text would wash out any unheralded SCOTUS ruling from 1878.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by wade brown
I will put it in simpler words for you: All I was asking is what does this "decertification" mean? If it is not identified in the US constitution as a means for removing the president, for that matter you will not find the word decertification nor any synonym of it.

If it ain't in the constitution it is not a legal means of removing a president. So when people talk about decertifying the presidential election they sound less than intelligent because it CANNOT happen. Under the US constitution guess who takes the office of president if the president is removed, the vice president. There is no provision for the loser of the last presidential election to become president, and since the election was certified by constitutional definition Trump lost the election.

Even simpler yet "There is no such thing as decertification of the election of the president of the United States"

Fraud vitiates everything. U.S. vs Throckmorton

Which is why the SC refuses to hear any cases involving election fraud, they would have a hard time sidestepping their own ruling. Best to just refuse to grant cert..

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
How about a show of hands by those who still use Facebook?

It's still the best place to troll Progs.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Anyone want to bet that nothing happens? We're playing fair and they're not.

Not sure who “we” are and who “they” are, but…

It is the Republicans in WI like Speaker Vos that are not only not playing fair, they are blocking audits, covering up corruption and actually allowing and creating more avenues and ways forthe Democrats to cheat.

It is the Republicans in AZ, NC, WI, PA, GA, MN, MI that are blocking audits, ignoring evidence and covering up what actually happened in 2020.

Well what do ya know, here comes Vos AGAIN.

GOP Wisconsin Speaker Vos Sends Out Talking Points to GOP Representatives Refuting Justice Gableman’s Report Calling for Decertification of 2020 Election – Betrays Gableman Behind His Back

On Wednesday Speaker Vos produced a memo that was sent out to all GOP Representatives in the state with Vos’s talking points refuting Justice Gableman’s report. In the very first phrase of Speaker Vos’s report he states, “The purpose of this report is not to challenge the certification of the presidential election”.

Vos refutes Gableman’s call to decertify the 2020 Election results in the state. Vos hired Gableman for this work and he then stabs him in the back.

Also of note, Gableman made it clear that the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) needs to be dismantled but for some reason Vos did not agree to this too. Vos says it needs to stay but some things should be updated. The WEC performs the work that Secretaries of State perform in other states.
More here

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tion-2020-election-backstabs-gableman-h/

Now we know who THEY are.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are Wisconsinites primarying Vos?
Who you putting up against him?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Vos is in charge of WI election fraud, do you think it’s possible he can lose a primary in a fraudulent system that he controls.

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by wade brown
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Fraud vitiates everything. U.S. vs Throckmorton

Yes, powell and wood have mentioned that, but given there recent track record I would not hang my hat on that, their lin wood also has claimed he is the second coming of Jesus, I doubt many of you hang your heed on that. There is doctored text on the web that has dropped statements re: election results. Look at the original text there is no mention of elections.

Don't you think that there would be lawyers of sounder stature that would bring that up. The clown crew that are pushing the voter fraud and the SCOTUS ruing posted can't submit lawsuits that are not full of mistakes both typos and submission to the wrong court, using the wrong format, have press briefings in the parking lot of the Fours Seasons Landscape mistaking it for the Four Seasons Hotel it goes on and on.

Also there is the issue that the ORIGINAL text of the US CONSTITUTION identifies a few clearly defined methods for removing POTUS from office. Inn SCOTUS the original text would wash out any unheralded SCOTUS ruling from 1878.

Given the actions of RINOs revealing themselves the last two years , my cynical side thinks these were not accidental.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
All the good conservatives I know quit watching the NFL........but they still use Faceplant.

I do neither.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Vos is in charge of WI election fraud, do you think it’s possible he can lose a primary in a fraudulent system that he controls.
Don't be a loser. Nobody likes losers.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

We are not voting our way out of this mess.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jfruser

That's right. We are taking over Central Committees and installing our own candidates.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So. . . . jail time?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Prove me wrong

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jfruser

That's right. We are taking over Central Committees and installing our own candidates.

Psssst, “candidates” = Election.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Prove me wrong
Are you on central committee?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Prove me wrong

Nope.

Vos sent out talking points denouncing the SC( that he hired) to “All” Republican members of the Assembly , yes.

Have any of theses Republican Assemblyman came out publicly and denounced Vos and his obvious cover-up actions.

If so how many?

Last edited by steve4102; 03/03/22.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Prove me wrong

Nope.

Vos sent out talking points denouncing the SC( that he hired) to “All” Republican members of the Assembly , yes.

Have any of theses Republican Assemblyman came out publicly and denounced Vos and his obvious cover-up actions.

If so how many?
Apparently you aren't arresting any of the crooks either, so what are you doing?

I just get a loser attitude from you. If you think anything is going to change with you sitting on the sidelines, not doing schitt, you are seriously mistaken. Being on Central Committee is so damn near the minimum, anything less is lazy. I'll admit there are other things you can do, but very few are as easy and effective as being on Central Committee.

Let me know what you're actually doing that works so I can do it too.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by grouseman
So. . . . jail time?

Zuck ain’t losing any sleep over this.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wake me the Fuqk up when they arrest anybody. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (Akhutr, 358wsm, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 13 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 833 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.