Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
No Big Stick posts since the 22nd! Be nice if the ignorant basturd never comes back IMO. He serves one purpose and that is to be a thread wrecking, no it all SOB who speaks pig Latin 99.9 percent of the time

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
HR IC

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Trystan
No Big Stick posts since the 22nd! Be nice if the ignorant basturd never comes back IMO. He serves one purpose and that is to be a thread wrecking, no it all SOB who speaks pig Latin 99.9 percent of the time

Did I miss something?
Big stick posted some rifle pic and people jumped on it and him.
Then he started responding, after the initial attacks, so can no one start a thread without getting blamed when others jump in with nonsense?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Partsman

Did I miss something?
Big stick posted some rifle pic and people jumped on it and him.
Then he started responding, after the initial attacks, so can no one start a thread without getting blamed when others jump in with nonsense?

He is not well liked, it seems.........read a few hundred of his posts to see why

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Ah, yes, I think I remember John Burns and his $7000 Rem 700's with "proprietary" scopes and "custom" load data. Good times. Weren't some gold coins involved too? I can't remember.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
while some of you are hyperventilationingistiking about this "take the higher road" nonsense ....

Stick is "Laffin" at you "Clueless" mofo's as he mounts new high dollar optical wares just begotten via 3 day USPS Priority Mail ......

Yep....110%

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Igloo
Who is John Burns?

He's a 5'8" 150lb worm with a smartasss mouth that belongs on a guy 6'4'' and 260lbs.

Again...NAILED IT!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damned nice rifles!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by huntsman22
some of you fugkhers missed out on the ol' "Sticks and Stones" rhyme in second grade......

Thick skin and confidence in one self is a rarity on the internet.........you can tell which ones don't have it when Stick posts.......

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not exactly sure why, but just read through this thread. Not exactly news, but there's a lot of angry dudes on the fire. I truly hope that they find talking some schit on the internet to be cathartic in some way.

Last edited by Starbuck; 03/04/22.
K
KNC Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
I tried really hard, but I still do not know what this thread is actually about. Sorta like a train wreck, though...can't seem to look away.

Thinking is not a team sport. I do not f**king care who you voted for, and keep your g**dam religion to yourself.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Rent free I see.

Yup.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I enjoy these BS threads and find them entertaining at the least. It's like being in a foreign comedy club and I know the guy on stage is funny I just can't figure out what he's saying. Sometimes I can though translate enough to pick up some gun wisdom. You guys that get all bent need to lighten up for goodness sake.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by AKduck

Rent free I see.

And I see I live rent free in your head as well Mr Duck

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Not exactly sure why, but just read through this thread. Not exactly news, but there's a lot of angry dudes on the fire. I truly hope that they find talking some schit on the internet to be cathartic in some way.

This ^^ Big Stick is Big Stick. He's our Big Stick. Our source of pride-our source of disgust. If you don't let him live in your head then he is not an issue. If you don't like him, put him on ignore. I find him entertaining. But, I'm not going to search him out. Take it for what it is: entertainment.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Starbuck

Take it for what it is: entertainment.

kwg

100% entertainment.

I've had more fun figuring out (in a passive/aggressive manner) a way to tack off his posts with my pix than the law should allow. Not a fanboi, but if it were not for BS, I would not have posted anywhere near the amount of pix I've posted over the last dozen years or so.

May come under the heading of "too much inside baseball" but here is an example.

Stick seems to enjoy making sport of Texans, and the way we hunt. He was the author of the "Haybale and Crockett Chronicles" (which in itself is a scream) and chided me for hunting in golf carts, behind fences and gates.

I came up with the sobriquet for my trespass lease and called it "The Petting Zoo". I had a father son combo come from Oregon to hunt pigs with me at my lease. At our place you have to have a 4-wheeler to get to different stands. My son had a golf cart. I took it up to my lease for these guys to get around in.

So here is the one of the first installments of "Tails from the Petting Zoo", Golf Carts and Gates edition!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Golf cart with metal flake paint, dead pigs, gates and Alamo Beer.

Another I've had fun with......

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Holding an ARAIG group buy Ingram knife hostage here in Texas.

So you guys, don't chase BS away and spoil my fun!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
I have always watched this kind of thread with a kind of "fascination of the abomination" --- hard to look away from a trainwreck if you know what I mean. BS's ability to derail a good thread, not with his comments alone as much as his chasers, is just amazing.

For me though - Geedubya's responses with his pictures are always the best part and make me smile. smile

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by elkrazy
I have always watched this kind of thread with a kind of "fascination of the abomination" --- hard to look away from a trainwreck if you know what I mean. BS's ability to derail a good thread, not with his comments alone as much as his chasers, is just amazing.

For me though - Geedubya's responses with his pictures are always the best part and make me smile. smile

Geedubya's rifles, knives and other pictures are definitely always worth watching and checking out.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I hope that all of you guys that post crap about Larry realize that he feeds off your raised dander. It is entertaining, though. LMAO!

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Have you seen a Goalie post lately? It would seem that nasty SOB got the boot, rightfully so

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Steelhead/Mike78?

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 2500HD, 222Sako, 71 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,121
Posts18,502,378
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.