Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Up for sale are the following rifle scopes. Price does not include shipping. I will make every effort to send by USPS flat rate to your address but since all locations are varible, actual shipping cost may vary.
Best to send me a private message giving your zip code and I can pm you back with the total cost. Payment must be by USPS Money order for full agreed price plus actual shipping cost. When you Private message me, I will tell what to full cost will be. First “ I will take it” buys it. Second in line is possible, if you want to. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR PICTURES THAT CAN BE SENT TO YOUR CELL PHONE.

Scope #1 Redfield 3x-9x Widefield Lo Pro AccuTrac. Duplex. Currently using turret A. Gloss finish. Just place the target animal in the range finding cross bands and adjust the magnification then dial in the top turret to the range. Place the cross hairs where you want the point of impact to be on the target. You may also use a separate range finder to determine the actual range then dial in the scope to that range. Overall condition is Used very light ring marks that will probably be hidden by your rings. Glass is clear, No inside fogging, duplex reticle.Windage and elevation clicks very positive. $150 plus actual shipping cost

Scope #2 Tasco 6-24x40 ( OLDER ISSUED MORE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION) with lens caps front and rear. Has front bell focus. Gloss finish. Has range finder built in. I will include a actual copy of the Tasco range finding/ Trajectory compensating scopes easy as 1-2-3. Just place the target animal in the range finding band and adjust the magnification. Then compare the target animal with the scale on the scope, then dial in the top turret to the range. You may also use a separate range finder to determine the actual range then dial in the scope to that range. Place the cross hairs where you want the point of impact to be on the target. Glass is clear, No inside fogging, duplex reticle.Windage and elevation clicks very positive. $80 plus actual shipping cost

Scope #3 Tasco 6-18x40 ( ALSO OLDER ISSUED MORE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION) with lens caps front and rear. Gloss finish. Has front bell focus. Has range finder built in. I will include a actual copy of the Tasco range finding/ Trajectory compensating scopes easy as 1-2-3. Just place the target animal in the range finding band and adjust the magnification. Then compare the target animal with the scale on the scope, then dial in the top turret to the range. You may also use a separate range finder to determine the actual range then dial in the scope to that range. Place the cross hairs where you want the point of impact to be on the target. Glass is clear, No inside fogging, duplex reticle.Windage and elevation clicks very positive. Minor wear on blueing on rear bell still works well $80 plus actual shipping cost.

Scope #4 Weaver fixed power 4x duplex reticle, positive clicks on elevation and windage. Gloss finish Glass clear, no inside fogging. Minor ring marks $75 plus actual shipping cost.

Scope Leupold MARK AR MOD-1 1.5-4x20mm P5 Dial Riflescope with illuminated firedot SPR, Matte finish, Model 115387 The Leupold Mark AR MOD-1 will bring out every ounce of accuracy from your AR or bolt action rifle. The ballistic matched tactical turrets are calibrated to the popular .223 remington 55gr FMJ at a velocity of 3100 feet per second. (I was told by Leupold that you can still order caliber specific dials.)With the Mark AR MOD-1 atop your rifle, dialing for known distance at extreme ranges a breeze. The sleek body features a locking fast focus eye piece, tactical power selection ring and 2nd generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing. Leupold tactical riflescopes are manufactured with the quality assurance that can only be acquired in the U.S.A. and the MARK AR MOD-1 is no exception, backed by the Legendary Leupold full lifetime warranty. I was told by Leupold that you can still order caliber specific dials. Includes scope front flip up and rear ezopen butler creek end caps, User manual booklet and booklet on Tactical reticle system with Factory new Leupold box, PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE CURRENTLY ATTACHED RINGS. This scope is in excellent like new never used condition. $400 plus actual shipping cost.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN OFFER THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.
MARTIN1011

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Where were the Tasco's made?

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Where were the Tasco's made?

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Both were made years ago in JAPAN. Nice scopes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where in northern Idaho?

IC B2

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Bump

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
TTT

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Please send me a private message with you best reasonable offer.
Martin

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
BUMP

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
PM sent

NRA Benefactor Member
IC B3

J
jgt Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
On the Redfield you said you were currently using turret A. Does that mean you do not have the others or you do have the others but A is currently installed? Also does it come with the booklet with the chart for the turret to use for the caliber/velocity?

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
BUMP
Both Tasco scopes #2 and #3 sold Pending funds.
Martin

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
jgt-On the Redfield you said you were currently using turret A. ( YES) Does that mean you do not have the others or you do have the others but A is currently installed? ( A IS ALL I CURRENTLY HAVE< IF AND WHEN I FIND THE OTHER TURRENT I WILL THEN SEND TO YOU>) Also does it come with the booklet with the chart for the turret to use for the caliber/velocity? (NO BOOKLET READILY AVAILABLE IF AND WHEN I FIND THE BOOKLET I WILL THEN MAIL TO YOU) YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIND TURRETS AND OR BOOKLETS ONLINE SOMEWHERE) I HAVE SEEN THESE SAME SCOPES SELL FOR A LOT MORE THAN I AM ASKING.)
MARTIN

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
PICTURES ALSO SENT AS REQUESTED
martin

J
jgt Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Thank you.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
jgt you got mail.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
UPDATE ON NEW PRICES

Scope #1 Redfield 3x-9x Widefield Lo Pro AccuTrac. Duplex. Currently using turret A. Gloss finish. Just place the target animal in the range finding cross bands and adjust the magnification then dial in the top turret to the range. Place the cross hairs where you want the point of impact to be on the target. You may also use a separate range finder to determine the actual range then dial in the scope to that range. Overall condition is Used very light ring marks that will probably be hidden by your rings. Glass is clear, No inside fogging, duplex reticle.Windage and elevation clicks very positive. $150 shipped

Scope #2 Tasco 6-24x40 ( OLDER ISSUED MORE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION) with lens caps front and rear. Has front bell focus. Gloss finish. Has range finder built in. I will include a actual copy of the Tasco range finding/ Trajectory compensating scopes easy as 1-2-3. Just place the target animal in the range finding band and adjust the magnification. Then compare the target animal with the scale on the scope, then dial in the top turret to the range. You may also use a separate range finder to determine the actual range then dial in the scope to that range. Place the cross hairs where you want the point of impact to be on the target. Glass is clear, No inside fogging, duplex reticle.Windage and elevation clicks very positive SOLD

Scope #3 Tasco 6-18x40 ( ALSO OLDER ISSUED MORE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION) with lens caps front and rear. Gloss finish. Has front bell focus. Has range finder built in. I will include a actual copy of the Tasco range finding/ Trajectory compensating scopes easy as 1-2-3. Just place the target animal in the range finding band and adjust the magnification. Then compare the target animal with the scale on the scope, then dial in the top turret to the range. You may also use a separate range finder to determine the actual range then dial in the scope to that range. Place the cross hairs where you want the point of impact to be on the target. Glass is clear, No inside fogging, duplex reticle.Windage and elevation clicks very positive. Minor wear on blueing on rear bell still works well SOLD

Scope #4 Weaver fixed power 4x duplex reticle, positive clicks on elevation and windage. Gloss finish Glass clear, no inside fogging. Minor ring marks $50 shipped

Scope Leupold MARK AR MOD-1 1.5-4x20mm P5 Dial Riflescope with illuminated firedot SPR, Matte finish, Model 115387 The Leupold Mark AR MOD-1 will bring out every ounce of accuracy from your AR or bolt action rifle. The ballistic matched tactical turrets are calibrated to the popular .223 remington 55gr FMJ at a velocity of 3100 feet per second. (I was told by Leupold that you can still order caliber specific dials.)With the Mark AR MOD-1 atop your rifle, dialing for known distance at extreme ranges a breeze. The sleek body features a locking fast focus eye piece, tactical power selection ring and 2nd generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing. Leupold tactical riflescopes are manufactured with the quality assurance that can only be acquired in the U.S.A. and the MARK AR MOD-1 is no exception, backed by the Legendary Leupold full lifetime warranty. I was told by Leupold that you can still order caliber specific dials. Includes scope front flip up and rear ezopen butler creek end caps, User manual booklet and booklet on Tactical reticle system with Factory new Leupold box, PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE CURRENTLY ATTACHED RINGS. This scope is in excellent like new never used condition. $400 plus actual shipping cost.

MARTIN1011

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Scope Leupold MARK AR MOD-1 1.5-4x20mm P5 Dial Riflescope with illuminated firedot SPR, Matte finish, Model 115387- SOLD pending funds
Martin

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Listed are the scope that are currently still up for sale with new lower prices:

. Price does not include shipping. I will make every effort to send by USPS flat rate to your address but since all locations are varible, actual shipping cost may vary.
Best to send me a private message giving your zip code and I can pm you back with the total cost. Payment must be by USPS Money order for full agreed price plus actual shipping cost. When you Private message me, I will tell what to full cost will be. First “ I will take it” buys it. Second in line is possible, if you want to. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR PICTURES THAT CAN BE SENT TO YOUR CELL PHONE.

Scope #1 Redfield 3x-9x Widefield Lo Pro AccuTrac. Duplex. Currently using turret A. Gloss finish. Just place the target animal in the range finding cross bands and adjust the magnification then dial in the top turret to the range. Place the cross hairs where you want the point of impact to be on the target. You may also use a separate range finder to determine the actual range then dial in the scope to that range. Overall condition is Used very light ring marks that will probably be hidden by your rings. Glass is clear, No inside fogging, duplex reticle.Windage and elevation clicks very positive. $135 plus actual shipping cost

Scope #4 Weaver fixed power 4x duplex reticle, positive clicks on elevation and windage. Gloss finish Glass clear, no inside fogging. Minor ring marks $40 plus actual shipping cost.

MARTIN1011

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Hello,

Is the Fixed 4X weaver above the newer "classic" model, a newer vintage "Marksman" model, or a (1947-1984) K4 model? I realize you stated that it had "positive clicks" and that would usually indicate the K series. Just want to make sure first.

Thanks,

NRA Life Member
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 222ND, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 68 invisible), 2,601 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,692
Posts18,534,541
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.