Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Could it be Putin is fighting the fight against Globalization that we on the US really ought to be waging?
I refuse to watch the nightly news, and avoid even the local news as much as I can and still keep abreast of the weather.
Was talking to Wifey, telling her what I’ve read of Ukraine being headquarters for the NWO and Globalization. I also remember reading a few years ago about him Putin has done everything possible to keep Russia out of the mad rush towards Globalization, and trying to protect his people from it.
It’s plain as the nose on your face that the Democrats, and a helluva lotta RINOs have sold out to globalization. They’re trading away America’s progress, her economic power, and the lifestyle and stability of her people to this false god of climate change and green energy.
They’re deliberately sacrificing Americas future with man made climate change, while ignoring the brazen fact that the CCP and China are the world’s leaders in releasing carbon into the atmosphere!
Ukraine and 21st Century Globalism
I’m not buying into the Putin is a madman bent on world domination.
As I said in a previous post, what I regard as the biggest (by far) threat to myself, my family and my wellbeing comes directly from Washington DC.
Putin and Russia don’t even enter the equation.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Well said. You'll get no argument here

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
While Russia maybe a holdout against globalization, same can be said for lots of crooked schit hole countries.

Putin, and Russia as a whole, is a corrupt dumpster fire.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
He never had the resources for world domination and couldn’t if he tried.

But there are the matters of the Crimea annexation, the Georgia annexation and now it appears to be the Ukraine.

Call it 3 for 3 or that he’s batting 1000 in his quest so far. Not a bad average.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is Putin really the bad guy? [

Yes.

The "excuse" to send troops into Ukraine was pure bullshit.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MadMooner
While Russia maybe a holdout against globalization, same can be said for lots of crooked schit hole countries.

Putin, and Russia as a whole, is a corrupt dumpster fire.

Wait until the expected, coming debt default occurs in Russia like happened in 1998-99.

The IMF and BIS are very concerned with Russia’s debts situations, the state of the Ruble and Russia’s ability to cover debts. Russia is getting into crypto currencies to try and make up the differences which seems a little desperate, financially speaking.

I’m sure that some of the Putinites here will posit that default (again) is just “Putin’s way of getting back at the NWO “, ergo, no problem, stick it to them.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Someone said, "30 million cell phones in Ukraine, where's all the raw footage?"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Putin is for mother Russia first last and always, he's written 8 books or so stating his agenda...if it happens that is counter to the NWO agenda...then he will be against the NWO...but don't assign any noble motives to him..Russia, Russia, Russia. Once he secures Russia's financial and border security, I think he will back off. Not very many people are aware that Exxon and Shell have found a mega gas field under Ukraines southern coastal waters, enough gas to put Russia out of the gas business, it's main source of income. He has to take that gas field or install a government in Uke that he can control.That's the financial angle. The border angle is he wants a buffer between Russia and NATO members, that's the security angle. The discovery of the bio labs is a huge PR win for him.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
He's not an angel. But I think he's doing the world a great favor.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The anti-globalization theory sounds kinda tar out there. But either way i'm not seeing Putin in a good light. I believe it's just that he is hell bent on restoring the old USSR.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that is aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

I won't argue he is a dictator, but the U.S.A. has supported dictators throughout the years....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/12/22.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Putin is crazy............ Like a fox.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that I'd aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

I won't argue he is a dictator, but the U.S.A. has supported dictators throughout the years....

We have no idea of what may or may not have been brought into Mexico or Cuba or into the USA for that matter.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that I'd aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

We have no idea of what may or may not have been brought into Mexico or Cuba or into the USA for that matter.

Yes because we have feckless leaders...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What about looking for the interests of our country? How about putting America first in this [bleep] show? F*ck you for siding with Putin and not the US.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gun_fever
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

Hadn’t heard anything about that.
But I remember the same kid in the same hospital who died of Covid in 3 separate counties as advertised on 3 separate news networks!
I don’t trust a phuqing thing they put on TV. They’re all working as willing mouthpieces for the same god damn crooks who are doing everything possible to destroy the US.
If they tell me that daytime is light and night is dark, I will want to fact check it.
I think we all should feel that way!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Squidge

What about looking for the interests of our country? How about putting America first in this [bleep] show? F*ck you for siding with Putin and not the US.

I agree U.S.A. first. Which is the #1 reason I don't give a phuuck about Ukraine..........what role does Ukraine play in any strategic defense for the U.S. (I know they play a substantial role in money laundering, but besides that)

You boomers are stuck in the cold war. Fyi the U S.S R. is no more.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/11/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is no one fugging bad guy. Putin is a bad guy but only one of many.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 62 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,790
Posts18,515,999
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.