H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that I'd aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

I won't argue he is a dictator, but the U.S.A. has supported dictators throughout the years....

We have no idea of what may or may not have been brought into Mexico or Cuba or into the USA for that matter.

Yes because we have feckless leaders...

Truth.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow, how incredibly naive.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
There are no good guys, some are worse then others.

All I know is if the dems are against it and Sabre rattling, it’s not good for us.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
It's got to be the water

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by gun_fever
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

Hadn’t heard anything about that.
But I remember the same kid in the same hospital who died of Covid in 3 separate counties as advertised on 3 separate news networks!
I don’t trust a phuqing thing they put on TV. They’re all working as willing mouthpieces for the same god damn crooks who are doing everything possible to destroy the US.
If they tell me that daytime is light and night is dark, I will want to fact check it.
I think we all should feel that way!
7mm

We should all be skeptical - that's healthy. But there's a difference between healthy skepticism and denying ample proof of wonton destruction of civilian targets. Personally, I don't watch TV news, and I find that folks that do just choose their own little news ghetto to confirm what they already "know."

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

Hadn’t heard anything about that.
But I remember the same kid in the same hospital who died of Covid in 3 separate counties as advertised on 3 separate news networks!
I don’t trust a phuqing thing they put on TV. They’re all working as willing mouthpieces for the same god damn crooks who are doing everything possible to destroy the US.
If they tell me that daytime is light and night is dark, I will want to fact check it.
I think we all should feel that way!
7mm

We should all be skeptical - that's healthy. But there's a difference between healthy skepticism and denying ample proof of wonton destruction of civilian targets. Personally, I don't watch TV news, and I find that folks that do just choose their own little news ghetto to confirm what they already "know."

Surely we never had collateral damage during the past 20yrs.......oh ya.....that was righteous.....forgot.

Fyi it all depends on your perspective...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As said above Putin is A bad guy.

There litterally is no THE bad guy in a world full of bad guys.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Putin, Democrats, communist Chinese, those pigs all eat from the same trough. Putin is just one of the bad guys, between him and the fat little commie in China, they have made the Bidens very rich, the Chinese and Russians are, as we speak, negotiating on our behalf with Iran, this Ukraine thing is nothing but a distraction to the massive corruption of the politicians in Washington DC , all those pigs also eat from the same trough. Get rid of Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and you would see a huge difference, for that matter you could replace all 535 members of Congress with the first 535 names in a phone book and couldn't do worse.. Democrats love early voting and easy access, good, let put ballot boxes at every gas pump and start voting. Biden voters should be clubbed like baby seals at a Scandanavian seal hunt

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squidge
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that I'd aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

I won't argue he is a dictator, but the U.S.A. has supported dictators throughout the years....

What about looking for the interests of our country? How about putting America first in this [bleep] show? F*ck you for siding with Putin and not the US.

Im not siding with russia but what the ever loving f u c k has america done lately to make you feel so patriotic?

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Putin, Democrats, communist Chinese, those pigs all eat from the same trough. Putin is just one of the bad guys, between him and the fat little commie in China, they have made the Bidens very rich, the Chinese and Russians are, as we speak, negotiating on our behalf with Iran, this Ukraine thing is nothing but a distraction to the massive corruption of the politicians in Washington DC , all those pigs also eat from the same trough. Get rid of Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and you would see a huge difference, for that matter you could replace all 535 members of Congress with the first 535 names in a phone book and couldn't do worse.. Democrats love early voting and easy access, good, let put ballot boxes at every gas pump and start voting. Biden voters should be clubbed like baby seals at a Scandanavian seal hunt

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ive brought this up in almost every one of these threads and none of you crazy anti-russia war mongering peeps will answer this. Why is it so easy for you to side with the likes of George Soros? What are they trying to hide? What about clinton? Obama? All of them want us to get involved in support of Ukraine. Doesnt that make you guys stop and think for a minute? Ffs

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
To put America first means not being involved in "this schidt show" at all.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
A Democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of Government. It can only exist until the voters discover they can vote themselves largess out of the public treasury. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that Democracy always collapses over a loose fiscal policy, always to be followed by a Dictatorship.(Written by Professor Alexander Fraser Tytler, nearly two centuries ago while our thirteen original states were still colonies of Great Britain. At the time he was writing of the decline and fall of the Athenian Republic over two thousand years before.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
To put America first means not being involved in "this schidt show" at all.

Couldnt agree more!!

Last edited by gunchamp; 03/11/22.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yep, there's a full court press coming from media, government and big corporation all saying 'Russia bad'. Exactly how they did with the vaccine crap and people are swallowing it.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

What about looking for the interests of our country? How about putting America first in this [bleep] show? F*ck you for siding with Putin and not the US.
Has our gov put America 1st? fuq YOU FOR NOT SEEING IT, Lets see,,, America is an has been in a downward death spiral since George the 1st left office , thru [bleep] clinton years, the abusurd george the second years, OBAMA? people started getting a clue , a respite where we got almost leveled out with DJT,and now Biden,,, All the while Russia has built back a strong nation from the ashes of a brokedick communist empire,,,, If he is against SOROS,Biden and company an the NWO its not a bad thing ! WAKE the fuQ up

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hosfly

Has our gov put America 1st? fuq YOU FOR NOT SEEING IT, Lets see,,, America is an has been in a downward death spiral since George the 1st left office , thru [bleep] clinton years, the abusurd george the second years, OBAMA? people started getting a clue , a respite where we got almost leveled out with DJT,and now Biden,,, All the while Russia has built back a strong nation from the ashes of a brokedick communist empire,,,, If he is against SOROS,Biden and company an the NWO its not a bad thing ! WAKE the fuQ up

F*ck you for siding with Putin and not America!

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Put your mask on an get your vax dumbass the MSM and .gov say its safe be a good boy

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by hosfly

F*ck you for siding with Putin and not America!

I'll ask again. How is backing Ukraine putting the U.S.A. first?

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Civillians targets are always destroyed in war, hell we killed German civillians by the tens of thousands and it took a thousand bombers, by the end of the ear we were killing 50,000+ with one bomb. Those hunkies have been shooting and killing each other for two centuries, nothing new. What a disaster this admin is.

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1moredeer, 160user, 222Sako, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,803
Posts18,516,321
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.