Hop To
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Stophel
To put America first means not being involved in "this schidt show" at all.

Couldnt agree more!!

Here! Here!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by gun_fever
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

Hadn’t heard anything about that.
But I remember the same kid in the same hospital who died of Covid in 3 separate counties as advertised on 3 separate news networks!
I don’t trust a phuqing thing they put on TV. They’re all working as willing mouthpieces for the same god damn crooks who are doing everything possible to destroy the US.
If they tell me that daytime is light and night is dark, I will want to fact check it.
I think we all should feel that way!
7mm

We should all be skeptical - that's healthy. But there's a difference between healthy skepticism and denying ample proof of wonton destruction of civilian targets. Personally, I don't watch TV news, and I find that folks that do just choose their own little news ghetto to confirm what they already "know."

Surely we never had collateral damage during the past 20yrs.......oh ya.....that was righteous.....forgot.

Fyi it all depends on your perspective...

You've got some good points. For me the evidence points to Putin being a very bad dude. YMMV.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He is afraid that his folks will see the world is not what he and others have been telling them.

Makes what he is doing still not right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ive brought this up in almost every one of these threads and none of you crazy anti-russia war mongering peeps will answer this. Why is it so easy for you to side with the likes of George Soros? What are they trying to hide? What about clinton? Obama? All of them want us to get involved in support of Ukraine. Doesnt that make you guys stop and think for a minute? Ffs

These people will complain about the democrats, and the rinos, and how they are evil, and can't be trusted, etc... but when there's a war involved, well then... that's a different story! Our leftist untrustworthy leaders now MUST be believed absolutely implicitly! And if you don't believe them or don't want to go to war for them then you are just an unpatriotic turd!

I have never used this phrase before, but I have to say... This is just about the most boomer thing imaginable.

Boggles my mind.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Yep, there's a full court press coming from media, government and big corporation all saying 'Russia bad'. Exactly how they did with the vaccine crap and people are swallowing it.

Exactly. Shows how fugging dumb people really are. No hope

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Ive brought this up in almost every one of these threads and none of you crazy anti-russia war mongering peeps will answer this. Why is it so easy for you to side with the likes of George Soros? What are they trying to hide? What about clinton? Obama? All of them want us to get involved in support of Ukraine. Doesnt that make you guys stop and think for a minute? Ffs

These people will complain about the democrats, and the rinos, and how they are evil, and can't be trusted, etc... but when there's a war involved, well then... that's a different story! Our leftist untrustworthy leaders now MUST be believed absolutely implicitly! And if you don't believe them or don't want to go to war for them then you are just an unpatriotic turd!

I have never used this phrase before, but I have to say... This is just about the most boomer thing imaginable.

Boggles my mind.

+10000

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
So you are comfortable siding with Sorros, Clinton, Obama ? You should never think with your emotions.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

But I remember the same kid in the same hospital who died of Covid in 3 separate counties as advertised on 3 separate news networks!
I don’t trust a phuqing thing they put on TV. They’re all working as willing mouthpieces for the same god damn crooks who are doing everything possible to destroy the US.
If they tell me that daytime is light and night is dark, I will want to fact check it.
7mm

We should all be skeptical - that's healthy. But there's a difference between healthy skepticism and denying ample proof of wonton destruction of civilian targets. Personally, I don't watch TV news, and I find that folks that do just choose their own little news ghetto to confirm what they already "know."

Surely we never had collateral damage during the past 20yrs.......oh ya.....that was righteous.....forgot.

You've got some good points. For me the evidence points to Putin being a very bad dude. YMMV.

He was KGB in charge of the entire east Germany area (whatever they called it). I don't doubt he's a bad dude, but I also don't doubt that George Soros, Klaus Schawb, and anyone we have in an authoritative position is just as bad....

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
We as a nation have been programed by the ed system an MSM to believe Russia is a evil communist empire,, Commie this and commie that ,,Wake up We are that now,,, our gov is flat out rotten,, thats what pisses the good people of America off so bad,, Americans could be that shining city on a hill and our own politicians have turned it into a whorehouse, Every time i watch the news or listen to the radio I need a shower,,

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that I'd aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

I won't argue he is a dictator, but the U.S.A. has supported dictators throughout the years....

What about looking for the interests of our country? How about putting America first in this [bleep] show? F*ck you for siding with Putin and not the US.

How does America have ANY Interst in this? We’re half way around the globe. If anything, we bear some blame on this, or at least our intelligence services and military/defense suppliers do.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hosfly
We as a nation have been programed by the ed system an MSM to believe Russia is a evil communist empire,, Commie this and commie that ,,Wake up We are that now,,, our gov is flat out rotten,, thats what pisses the good people of America off so bad,, Americans could be that shining city on a hill and our own politicians have turned it into a whorehouse, Every time i watch the news or listen to the radio I need a shower,,

yep.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Putin, and Russia as a whole, is a corrupt dumpster fire.
As is Ukraine and most of the USA government,and China, and India, and all of Africa, and all of Latin America. Don't forget our Mid-east ''allies''.

Show me one country in the world that has a bloody sheet to wave around.

How about we cure our corruption and misdoings before we go around trying to straighten out the neighbors.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Yep, there's a full court press coming from media, government and big corporation all saying 'Russia bad'. Exactly how they did with the vaccine crap and people are swallowing it.

I've said multiple times the fact that Soros, the Lame Stream Media, and all of the swamp creatures in D.C are screaming in unison that Putin is the bad guy, is enough for me to say "What's in it for THEM for Ukraine to come out the winner?" I don't know. But, I got a $20 bill that says if Soros is for it, that it is not good for the average U.S. citizen...

Putin is definitely A bad dude. However as noted above, he not the ONLY bad dude. D.C. is full of them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Orion2000

I've said multiple times the fact that Soros, the Lame Stream Media, and all of the swamp creatures in D.C are screaming in unison that Putin is the bad guy, is enough for me to say "What's in it for THEM for Ukraine to come out the winner?" I don't know. But, I got a $20 bill that says if Soros is for it, that it is not good for the average U.S. citizen...

Putin is definitely A bad dude. However as noted above, he not the ONLY bad dude. D.C. is full of them.

Perfectly said!!

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I have no dog in this fight but it amuses me how many here who profess to hate Communists are siding with the Communists on this issue. Putin is Communist KGB through and through and is no friend of America, never has been. I did spend a career on active duty (Fast Attack Submarine Navy) during the Cold War so I guess I’m a bit jaded on this. I have a visceral disdain for the Russian oligarchs and power elite, including Putin. Not saying that the Ukrainian elite are any better but I don’t see the Russians as anything different than they’ve always been. But as I already said, I’m likely jaded.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Are Zuckerberg, Bezos, Musk, Gates, oligarchs?

Hint, we look a lot more like Russia in 2022 than 1970.....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/11/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
In other meaningful msm news, Kobe Bryant is having his Achilles’ tendon repaired and Neon Dion Sanders has had two of his toes amputated.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I guess what it boils down to for me at least is,,, Our gov is against its own citizens,and trying to "fundamentally change" and Putin is all about his nation and keeping Hannibal from its gates,,, would I want to go fishing with him> NO nor Joe Biden or Soros,either,,, But at least Putin stands up for his country,,,, Biden dont for America

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

7mm

He was KGB in charge of the entire east Germany area (whatever they called it). I don't doubt he's a bad dude, but I also don't doubt that George Soros, Klaus Schawb, and anyone we have in an authoritative position is just as bad....

Is George Soros bombing Ukraine now? Is he sniping civilians that are trying to escape? I don't agree with Soros, but what is his relevance here?

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Two toes? Ouch.

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (6MMWASP, 673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 11 invisible), 1,832 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,941
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.