Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I wish we had a president that would stand up for this country as much as President Putin does for his. Oh wait, we did have one. Not long ago.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hosfly
I guess what it boils down to for me at least is,,, Our gov is against its own citizens,and trying to "fundamentally change" and Putin is all about his nation and keeping Hannibal from its gates,,, would I want to go fishing with him> NO nor Joe Biden or Soros,either,,, But at least Putin stands up for his country,,,, Biden dont for America

It appears that the Ukrainian folk are standing up for their country also.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, he's a very bad guy. In no lights can he be viewed as anything but.

To quote the principle from the epic film of our time
Billy Madison:

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by fshaw
I have no dog in this fight but it amuses me how many here who profess to hate Communists are siding with the Communists on this issue. Putin is Communist KGB through and through and is no friend of America, never has been. I did spend a career on active duty (Fast Attack Submarine Navy) during the Cold War so I guess I’m a bit jaded on this. I have a visceral disdain for the Russian oligarchs and power elite, including Putin. Not saying that the Ukrainian elite are any better but I don’t see the Russians as anything different than they’ve always been. But as I already said, I’m likely jaded.

Much like you I spent almost half my 21 years active training to fight Russians. Personally I have a serious case of 'Not my circus, not my monkeys!' going on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that I'd aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

I won't argue he is a dictator, but the U.S.A. has supported dictators throughout the years....

What about looking for the interests of our country? How about putting America first in this [bleep] show? F*ck you for siding with Putin and not the US.

How does America have ANY Interst in this? We’re half way around the globe. If anything, we bear some blame on this, or at least our intelligence services and military/defense suppliers do.

American interest? These biological weapon labs come to mind. America owns these labs, we made them.

American globalists do not want these labs discovered, and here we are.

I do believe there are many more bio labs with American fingerprints on them around the world.

For the record, I believe USA should stay out of the Ukraine situation, let NATO/Europe settle this. Soros won't like that though.

GOA
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The same American democrap globalist scumbags that has meddled in Ukraine since the late 90s are the same ones meddling there now trying to sell us a bill of goods.

No. I don't see Putin as the bad guy here. I'm not falling for the democrap propaganda PSYOP.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gun_fever
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

Hadn’t heard anything about that.
But I remember the same kid in the same hospital who died of Covid in 3 separate counties as advertised on 3 separate news networks!
I don’t trust a phuqing thing they put on TV. They’re all working as willing mouthpieces for the same god damn crooks who are doing everything possible to destroy the US.
If they tell me that daytime is light and night is dark, I will want to fact check it.
I think we all should feel that way!
7mm

We should all be skeptical - that's healthy. But there's a difference between healthy skepticism and denying ample proof of wonton destruction of civilian targets. Personally, I don't watch TV news, and I find that folks that do just choose their own little news ghetto to confirm what they already "know."

Surely we never had collateral damage during the past 20yrs.......oh ya.....that was righteous.....forgot.

Fyi it all depends on your perspective...

You've got some good points. For me the evidence points to Putin being a very bad dude. YMMV.

He was KGB in charge of the entire east Germany area (whatever they called it). I don't doubt he's a bad dude, but I also don't doubt that George Soros, Klaus Schawb, and anyone we have in an authoritative position is just as bad....

Is George Soros bombing Ukraine now? Is he sniping civilians that are trying to escape? I don't agree with Soros, but what is his relevance here?

George Soros openly admits to meddling in Ukrainian politics since about 1991...he openly states they are apart of the "soros empire". He's a globalist that is hell bent on undermining the sovereignty of countries like Russia.

Putin is in Ukraine because of NATO....and possibly whatever we are funding in Ukraine (ie biological weapon laboratories).

I don't believe Putin is a nice guy, but I believe he is looking out for his country. If Ukraine wasn't a corrupt laundering site we would've 2 craps about it, but they are D.C.'s latest cash cow.....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/11/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Originally Posted by fshaw
I have no dog in this fight but it amuses me how many here who profess to hate Communists are siding with the Communists on this issue. Putin is Communist KGB through and through and is no friend of America, never has been. I did spend a career on active duty (Fast Attack Submarine Navy) during the Cold War so I guess I’m a bit jaded on this. I have a visceral disdain for the Russian oligarchs and power elite, including Putin. Not saying that the Ukrainian elite are any better but I don’t see the Russians as anything different than they’ve always been. But as I already said, I’m likely jaded.

Much like you I spent almost half my 21 years active training to fight Russians. Personally I have a serious case of 'Not my circus, not my monkeys!' going on.

Let it get nuclear and it’ll be everyone’s circus including our monkeys.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can anyone point me to something that Putin has done that directly affected Americans.

Something we can all agree on like,

Running a jet into a building, killing our agents with guns thatvwe gave to the drug cartels, bobming pearl harbor, flooding our borders, poisoning our water, killing some religious cults, burning our cities, stealing our tax dollars, sending our jobs overseas.....

Anything?

I've always been told he's the boogie man, but never actually seen it in color.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Has our gov put America 1st? fuq YOU FOR NOT SEEING IT, Lets see,,, America is an has been in a downward death spiral since George the 1st left office , thru [bleep] clinton years, the abusurd george the second years, OBAMA? people started getting a clue , a respite where we got almost leveled out with DJT,and now Biden,,, All the while Russia has built back a strong nation from the ashes of a brokedick communist empire,,,, If he is against SOROS,Biden and company an the NWO its not a bad thing ! WAKE the fuQ up

Other than Reagan, I can think of no president other tha Donald Trump since JFK who has always put America and her people first.
During the Klinton years, it often occurred to me that the democrats were working covertly to destroy American sovereignty. When Zero took over they dropped the “covertly” part and worked more openly!
Now Bribem and the democrats have all but declared war on the American People. If you question the election of 2020, or speak out against the democrats and their agenda, the government of the US (along with the mainstream news) now considers you a violent extremist and a potential terrorist threat!
Tell me again how Putin is a threat to me or my family.
Other than Bribem and other politicians laundering $ through Ukraine, there is absolutely no reason for our involvement. It only benefits corrupt government officials and China.
And I’m an azzhole for posing the question of who is the bad guy here!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

But I remember the same kid in the same hospital who died of Covid in 3 separate counties as advertised on 3 separate news networks!
I don’t trust a phuqing thing they put on TV. They’re all working as willing mouthpieces for the same god damn crooks who are doing everything possible to destroy the US.
If they tell me that daytime is light and night is dark, I will want to fact check it.
7mm

We should all be skeptical - that's healthy. But there's a difference between healthy skepticism and denying ample proof of wonton destruction of civilian targets. Personally, I don't watch TV news, and I find that folks that do just choose their own little news ghetto to confirm what they already "know."

Surely we never had collateral damage during the past 20yrs.......oh ya.....that was righteous.....forgot.

You've got some good points. For me the evidence points to Putin being a very bad dude. YMMV.

He was KGB in charge of the entire east Germany area (whatever they called it). I don't doubt he's a bad dude, but I also don't doubt that George Soros, Klaus Schawb, and anyone we have in an authoritative position is just as bad....

Is George Soros bombing Ukraine now? Is he sniping civilians that are trying to escape? I don't agree with Soros, but what is his relevance here?

George Soros openly admits to meddling in Ukrainian politics since about 1991...he openly states they are apart of the "soros empire". He's a globalist that is hell bent on undermining the sovereignty of countries like Russia.

Putin is in Ukraine because of NATO....and possibly whatever we are funding in Ukraine (ie biological weapon laboratories).

Did Putin annex the Crimea and Georgia after that because of NATO?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Don't know, and couldn't care less honestly.

Just like Ukraine, those countries have nothing to do with the USA.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that I'd aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

I won't argue he is a dictator, but the U.S.A. has supported dictators throughout the years....

What about looking for the interests of our country? How about putting America first in this [bleep] show? F*ck you for siding with Putin and not the US.

How does America have ANY Interst in this? We’re half way around the globe. If anything, we bear some blame on this, or at least our intelligence services and military/defense suppliers do.

American interest? [b]These biological weapon labs come to mind. America owns these labs, we made them.{/b]

American globalists do not want these labs discovered, and here we are.

I do believe there are many more bio labs with American fingerprints on them around the world.

For the record, I believe USA should stay out of the Ukraine situation, let NATO/Europe settle this. Soros won't like that though.

Well, we didn't make them, the Soviets did. But when the lines on the map shifted, we reclaimed, remodeled, slapped on a new coat of paint and restarted them,

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's not forget the same BS media you are listening to is the same one that told you the covid would wipe out the planet in 2 weeks and kept you from seeing family, kids graduating and your dad's funeral.....but they haven't mentioned the rona in a week and a half and you still believe those pieces if garbage.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Some boomies (boomers) can't seem to wrap their mind around the fact that the USA is BANKRUPT. We are printing money out of thin air and trillions in debt. We are not the world's policemen and we definitely can't afford to be.

Look up "hyper inflation". That's what's headed here, and news flash, your social security ain't going to amount to schiet in a couple of years.

This is the bed you made, now you get to lay in it....

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Has our gov put America 1st? fuq YOU FOR NOT SEEING IT, Lets see,,, America is an has been in a downward death spiral since George the 1st left office , thru [bleep] clinton years, the abusurd george the second years, OBAMA? people started getting a clue , a respite where we got almost leveled out with DJT,and now Biden,,, All the while Russia has built back a strong nation from the ashes of a brokedick communist empire,,,, If he is against SOROS,Biden and company an the NWO its not a bad thing ! WAKE the fuQ up

Other than Reagan, I can think of no president other tha Donald Trump since JFK who has always put America and her people first.
During the Klinton years, it often occurred to me that the democrats were working covertly to destroy American sovereignty. When Zero took over they dropped the “covertly” part and worked more openly!
Now Bribem and the democrats have all but declared war on the American People. If you question the election of 2020, or speak out against the democrats and their agenda, the government of the US (along with the mainstream news) now considers you a violent extremist and a potential terrorist threat!
Tell me again how Putin is a threat to me or my family.
Other than Bribem and other politicians laundering $ through Ukraine, there is absolutely no reason for our involvement. It only benefits corrupt government officials and China.
And I’m an azzhole for posing the question of who is the bad guy here!
7mm
Agee 100%

I AM AMERICA!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

7mm

I don't believe Putin is a nice guy, but I believe he is looking out for his country. If Ukraine wasn't a corrupt laundering site we would've 2 craps about it, but they are D.C.'s latest cash cow.....

George Soro’s admitted he meddled in Ukrainian Politics..
Well I be go to Hell so did Pudd’n and He’s President of the United Negro College..
I admit Pudd’n had a big hand from The Derby Donkey named Mitch getting his current position..
The Donkey quiet for a Reason..
They ain’t on our Side…

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Putin is crazy............ Like a fox.

Putin is not crazy.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gonna derail a bit here. A thought is that after all the foreign press and athletes leave China, Xi Jinping will go to work on Tiawan. Xi has to be watching close what's going on with Ukraine to help shape his actions for grabbing Tiawan.

Then we can have a thread Is Xi Really That Bad a Guy

I post this not wanting response, but to seed a consideration. Could be a throw back to what WWII looked like at its beginning (Germany/Japan)

USA needs to stay out of this.

GOA
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

7mm

I don't agree, but I could be wrong. Nobody has all the facts. Cheers.

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 204guy, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 1234, 2500HD, 61 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,813
Posts18,516,549
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.