Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
In other meaningful msm news, Kobe Bryant is having his Achilles’ tendon repaired and Neon Dion Sanders has had two of his toes amputated.

A relatively new member here and continues to aggressively post, hearty globo/homo NWO/ Glob(bolshevik) talking points.

Hmmm...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by high_country_
Let's not forget the same BS media you are listening to is the same one that told you the covid would wipe out the planet in 2 weeks and kept you from seeing family, kids graduating and your dad's funeral.....but they haven't mentioned the rona in a week and a half and you still believe those pieces if garbage.

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Some boomies (boomers) can't seem to wrap their mind around the fact that the USA is BANKRUPT. We are printing money out of thin air and trillions in debt. We are not the world's policemen and we definitely can't afford to be.

Look up "hyper inflation". That's what's headed here, and news flash, your social security ain't going to amount to schiet in a couple of years.

This is the bed you made, now you get to lay in it....

Yep. It just shows how dumb and inconsistent people are.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gun_fever
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

Collateral damage happens all the time. Let’s not forget a couple of rather large bombs were dropped on civilians in 1945. Not saying it was wrong but….

I don’t trust the media or our own gov. We have been lied to for so long especially about Covid there is no way I trust any of them. Putin is a bad guy for sure, but he isn’t the only bad actor in all of this. The fact the establishment, media pundits, globalists, and the swamp is promoting war at least has to make any sane person take a step back and say hmmmm….

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
In other meaningful msm news, Kobe Bryant is having his Achilles’ tendon repaired and Neon Dion Sanders has had two of his toes amputated.

A relatively new member here and continues to aggressively post, hearty globo/homo NWO/ Glob(bolshevik) talking points.

Hmmm...

Yeah, I'll bet that's George Soro's sock puppet account here to sway the Camp Fire.

Good spot.

In hind sight though you would think GS's SP account would not be skeptical of all sides? Seems kind off brand.

Any how it must be nice that some have a side they can believe in and isn't lying to manipulate.

Oh to be young and gullible again but that ship has past.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If you need to bomb maternity hospitals to further your agenda, yeah, you're a [bleep] bad guy.

So they intentionally bombed a maternity hospital?? Why would the Russians intentionally bomb a maternity hospital?

How many innocent children have Obama and Biden killed with drone strikes? At least a few hundred. Remember when Bush invaded a sovereign nation Iraq and killed over 200, 000 innocent civilians( bombing hospitals, schools, mosques etc) based on a lie? Gen Schwartzkoff is still considered a great American patriot for carrying out that war crime.

Remember the Dresden fire bombings in WWII and the fire bombings of Japan? And no the Americans weren't target military targets. We intentionally targeted women and children . No country can reach that death count if you want to be honest.

People sure have selective memories and selective outrage. The fake media has trained the seals well

Last edited by ribka; 03/11/22.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by add

Hmmm...

Yeah, I'll bet that's George Soro's sock puppet account here to sway the Camp Fire.

Good spot.

In hind sight though you would think GS's SP account would not be skeptical of all sides? Seems kind off brand.

Any how it must be nice that some have a side they can believe in and isn't lying to manipulate.

Uh,i dont think that ship has sailed, but just the same, I'm glad you arent on a fast steamer to help in Ukraine John. We may need your talents here. I'm sure you have ammo we may come to hold dear.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka

So they intentionally bombed a maternity hospital?? Why would the Russians intentionally bomb a maternity hospital?

How many innocent children have Obama and Biden killed with drone strikes? At least a few hundred. Remember when Bush invaded a sovereign nation Iraq and killed over 200, 000 innocent civilians( bombing hospitals, schools, mosques etc) based on a lie? Gen Schwartzkoff is still considered a great American patriot for carrying out that war crime. People sure have selective memories.

Yes. Russian forces leveled it. It was full of women and babies and Drs and schiett. Holey crap, 3 whole people died in it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/11/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

Hadn’t heard anything about that.
But I remember the same kid in the same hospital who died of Covid in 3 separate counties as advertised on 3 separate news networks!
I don’t trust a phuqing thing they put on TV. They’re all working as willing mouthpieces for the same god damn crooks who are doing everything possible to destroy the US.
If they tell me that daytime is light and night is dark, I will want to fact check it.
I think we all should feel that way!
7mm

We should all be skeptical - that's healthy. But there's a difference between healthy skepticism and denying ample proof of wonton destruction of civilian targets. Personally, I don't watch TV news, and I find that folks that do just choose their own little news ghetto to confirm what they already "know."

Virtue signaling for Ukraine. Not a peep from you regarding the much worse wars and atrocities going on in Yemen, Syria, Ethiopia , Armenia the past few years. I know but you really care now and want people to know you're super special.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by add

Hmmm...

He's a woke tard who really cares about Ukraine now. Not a word about worse atrocities committed the past few years and is ongoing. The social media giants ( twitter, FB, instagram) has every American woketard scrambling to see who cares more now for the corrupt country of Ukraine

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by fshaw
I have no dog in this fight but it amuses me how many here who profess to hate Communists are siding with the Communists on this issue. Putin is Communist KGB through and through and is no friend of America, never has been. I did spend a career on active duty (Fast Attack Submarine Navy) during the Cold War so I guess I’m a bit jaded on this. I have a visceral disdain for the Russian oligarchs and power elite, including Putin. Not saying that the Ukrainian elite are any better but I don’t see the Russians as anything different than they’ve always been. But as I already said, I’m likely jaded.

lol. your knowledge of history and politics is very impressive. So Russian still remains a communist country? Putin was never a communist in his heart if you knew about his background. He is a nationalist and a populist. He's power hungry and evil , like Obama and Biden and Bush, but he is no communist.

Last edited by ribka; 03/11/22.
IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

Hmmm...

He's a woke tard who really cares about Ukraine now. Not a word about worse atrocities committed the past few years and is ongoing. The social media giants ( twitter, FB, instagram) has every American woketard scrambling to see who cares more now for the corrupt country of Ukraine

... he's got smilin' burns and sean penn on his side!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

How many innocent children have Obama and Biden killed with drone strikes? At least a few hundred. Remember when Bush invaded a sovereign nation Iraq and killed over 200, 000 innocent civilians( bombing hospitals, schools, mosques etc) based on a lie? Gen Schwartzkoff is still considered a great American patriot for carrying out that war crime.

Remember the Dresden fire bombings in WWII and the fire bombings of Japan? And no the Americans weren't target military targets. We internally targeted civilians. No country can reach that death count if you want to be honest.

People sure have selective memories and selective outrage. The fake media has trained the seals well

OK, so since most countries have committed atrocities, we should let every other country commit atrocities, whenever or wherever, with no judgement. We can't say a thing to criticize?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Remember the Dresden fire bombings in WWII and the fire bombings of Japan? And no the Americans weren't target military targets. We internally targeted civilians. No country can reach that death count if you want to be honest.

If you are going to look at it through the lens if moral relativism you will only be confused. Is it right or wrong for one independent nation to invade another?

Yes, Putin is an evil pos. We have lots of evil pos leaders past and present as well. That’s a strawman.

Regarding your WW2 references, what group of nations invaded or attacked the others? I’m pretty sure at the end of the war the US didn’t keep any of the territory it conquered. [bleep] happens in a war, even if you’re fighting a defensive one. I completely agree with you regarding Iraq BTW.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

Hmmm...

Good spot.

... is this some sort of long-winded, type of endorsement?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
There is no one fugging bad guy. Putin is a bad guy but only one of many.

Yep. Bad guy? Yes. THE bad guy? Meh.

Biden and any one else in the democrat party has done more to harm me, rob me, make my children's lives harder than Putin. The Republican party is not much better. If not for Donald J. Trump, I'd call that a tie.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yes he is.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

Good spot.

... is this some sort of long-winded, sort of endorsement?

It's litterally 5 sentences.

Skip books if thats a problem. Lots of sentences and even many pages.

Read it again but try not to mouth out the words.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Needs pearl jam

GOA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Where do you guys get your information?

There is so much more to what's going on than you'll get watching corporate news. Anyone wonder about the biohaz labs? Do you question how the Ukrainian government officials got elected? It hasn't crossed your mind that several Democrat kids are all paid consultants for energy companies in the Ukraine? How many millions have they funneled into the Bidens coffers?

By the way Taiwan is next.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, 11 invisible), 1,704 guests, and 768 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,970
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.