Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 58 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 57 58
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Chlinstructor, take a picture tomorrow and post it of your high tech GPS auto-steering JD tractor, with the 40 foot plow behind it, and tractor model number showing. grin

Everyone here loves pictures, even the new comers, so just because you supposedly showed them years ago, the new people want to see what a "real" farmer's tractor looks like.

Plus for pictures of your 450 acres you plowed.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by renegade50
Well....
Who are these members on here whom you have claimed to have shown your pictures too????
Why ain't they coming forward to prove us wrong and prove you right????
Let me geuss you told your boys on here you can handle things on your own and they dont need to involve themselves right???

They, nor I, owe you squat to prove I am who I say I am, and only a severely mentally deranged psycho, like you, would think they or I do.

You're nothing but a assembly of Pixels on a screen to me, clown, nothing more. You have clearly demonstrated, for the world to see, you have mental issues, and your immature continual cyberstalking of me proves it while you repeatedly regurgitate your pathological lies.

LMFAO!!!
Exactly what I posted.
Soooo...
No one has ever seen a pic of you with a elk you killed on here ever.

Pics or it never happened

You lie on the fly so much you dont even realize it.

This post of yours just proved it....
Set you up again with a simple trap and you stepped right in another one again...
It's almost unfair how I do this to you all the time.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elkymasarnutts you even have 44 bucks left on your EBT card by this time of the month??

That's RICH coming from someone who gets uncle sam checks deposited into their bank every month.

LMFAO!!!
I hit a nerve obviously🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He went searching for something and dosen't even realize he let's out fruedians about him that eat at his core.

It's called a military pension.
Something you can never have or have had the chance to do, cause you was on happy pills as a kid, had counseling, and dropped out of high school as a sophmore, and couldn't even get a Cat IV score on the asvab.
Or even pass a pizz test....
You are a total loser....

Almost 4.8 worth !!!🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
4.3k after taxes and platinum health care plan paid for.
Whats the matter????
Jealous cause your 31 32yr old worthless live at home azz with your mom in her section 8 rental being a bum your whole life as a snowflake loser who failed to launch and your little preacher gig scheme was a total failure.
Those who cant teach or preach....
And you failed at preach.
And you cant teach.
So you moved back home with mommy after 1 or 2 yrs on your own in your mid to late 20,s.

This is what the taxpayers get for their hard earned money extorted from them, a severely mentally deranged cyberstalker, who dreams up false accusations to cyberstalk people with, while at the same time he will undoubtedly spend the rest of his miserable life online to fill the major void in his pathetic life.

You didn't hit any nerve pal. You're too mentally sick to comprehend you're a cyberstalking psycho living on the internet, chasing fantasy imaginary delusions you have convinced yourself to believe as to who I am.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Well....
Who are these members on here whom you have claimed to have shown your pictures too????
Let me geuss you told your boys on here you can handle things on your own and they dont need to involve themselves right???

They, nor I, owe you squat to prove I am who I say I am, and only a severely mentally deranged psycho, like you, would think they or I do.

You're nothing but a assembly of Pixels on a screen to me, clown, nothing more. You have clearly demonstrated, for the world to see, you have mental issues, and your immature continual cyberstalking of me proves it while you repeatedly regurgitate your pathological lies.

LMFAO!!!
Exactly what I posted.
Soooo...

Set you up again with a simple trap and you stepped right in another one again...

LMAO...people here have seen my pics, and it's hilarious watching you go on FULL TILT.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hey can you give us a 5 day late after 6 or 7 other members posted threads and links about Bio labs the 2nd day of the Ukraine schit show with your " EIB" reporting.

You missed the bus and Jimmy Olsen on that one numbnuts.
You thought you was doing great and wonderous thing with your Captain cut and paste plagerized posting once again.
What fughing planet are you living on posting that schit 5 days after others already covered it???

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Well....

LMFAO!!!
Exactly what I posted.
Soooo...

LMAO...people here have seen my pics, and it's hilarious watching you go on FULL TILT.

Uh huh.

Sure they have....
🤣🤣🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Elkymasarnutts you even have 44 bucks left on your EBT card by this time of the month??

That's RICH coming from someone who gets uncle sam checks deposited into their bank every month.

LMFAO!!!
He went searching for something and dosen't even realize he let's out fruedians about him that eat at his core.

Something you can never have or have had the chance to do, cause you was on happy pills as a kid, had counseling, and dropped out of high school as a sophmore, and couldn't even get a Cat IV score on the asvab.

Whats the matter????
Jealous cause your 31 32yr old worthless live at home azz with your mom in her section 8 rental being a bum your whole life as a snowflake loser who failed to launch and your little preacher gig scheme was a total failure.
And you cant teach.
So you moved back home with mommy after 1 or 2 yrs on your own in your mid to late 20,s.

This is what the taxpayers get for their hard earned money extorted from them, a severely mentally deranged cyberstalker, who dreams up false accusations to cyberstalk people with, while at the same time he will undoubtedly spend the rest of his miserable life online to fill the major void in his pathetic life.

You didn't hit any nerve pal. You're too mentally sick to comprehend you're a cyberstalking psycho living on the internet, chasing fantasy imaginary delusions you have convinced yourself to believe as to who I am.

Ahhhhh...
You are a loser who lives with mom.
Who has never killed an elk...
And you are a product of the welfare system.
Yep.....
Thats about it.....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
ENP91 is babbling again.

Cyberstalking….
Deranged….
Psycho…

Meltdowns are never not funny.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

LMFAO!!!

Whats the matter????
And you cant teach.

Ahhhhh...
You are a loser who lives with mom.
Who has never killed an elk...
And you are a product of the welfare system.
Yep.....
Thats about it.....

Only a severely mentally sick person would post regurgitated lies like you do with zero verifiable proof to support your position.

Hey, where is your evidence to prove I plagiarized my 32% thread, and 2A thread you repeatedly stated I did?

See, I just proved once more you are a pathological liar, being you have had weeks to prove, with evidence, what you claim, when you have the internet at your finger tips to acquire it, yet, nada, zilch.....because you're a loser, a pathological lying loser.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
ENP91 is babbling again.
Cyberstalking….
Deranged….
Psycho…
Meltdowns are never not funny.

This is all this crazy azz mental midget has, accuse me of melting down and babbling, when I am handing these azzhats their backside with "FACTS" proving they are pathological liars.

Pure Gold laughing entertainment.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey can you give us a 5 day late after 6 or 7 other members posted threads and links about Bio labs the 2nd day of the Ukraine schit show with your " EIB" reporting.

You missed the bus and Jimmy Olsen on that one numbnuts.
You thought you was doing great and wonderous thing with your Captain cut and paste plagerized posting once again.
What fughing planet are you living on posting that schit 5 days after others already covered it???

Here he doesn't provide links to support his position, as usual..........

Come on mr. reporter, put the story together...with ALL links to prove what you are saying.

Copying a paragraph or two to an article, and putting it in quotes, for the readers to read enough to decide if they want to click on a link to an article for further reading isn't plagiarizing, when you also actually place a link to the article in your post you are referencing, you mentally deranged cyberstalker.

You just proved you don't even know what plagiarizing is, yet you accuse me of it.

You're mentally sick, and your own postings prove it out, repeatedly.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Well, I stretched it to 33 pages tonight to hand you azzhats your backsides, with "facts".

Time to go cook something to eat, and it won't be a frozen dinner like 'ole chl is forced to live on, because he doesn't know how to cook a real meal. grin

On an outdoor forum, and can't cook, but he's a hunter and a farmer.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Frozen meals and peanut butter.......that's how you eat in college, not 40 years later while cyberstalking on the internet while projecting yourself as a wealthy farmer. grin

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
LMAO brokedick welfare scum elky trying to rag on Rene for getting Uncle Sam checks....too bad they are in the form of a military pension that the man EARNED every penny of!! Damn loser try a little harder next time!

Last edited by marktheshark; 03/12/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Elkthlayer, seriously now. Bagging on a retired veteran for getting his pension?

Don't let your mama see this, she'll put her foot in your ass.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by irfubar
Elky , Tyler is a real commie puke... this is in your wheelhouse... wink

Only if he's a diabolical cyber stalker following the Raul Alinsky playbook.

You ignorant twit, I haven't "cyber stalked" anybody, but its "I R FUBAR" who wants pictures of me. And it's not "Raul Alinsky" it is Saul Alinsky. If you're going to have such a weak attempt at insulting somebody, at least get your facts straight. But, I suppose your user name is accurate, you pole smoker.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, you're too stupid to know that comment wasn't directed at you, but you do know who Saul Alinski is, so you've got that going for you.

So do I. Raul is his big brother, he makes Saul look like Ron Paul.

And you sound like Mrs. Paul, fish lips.

Weren't you the one bitching about foul-mouthed hateful people earlier?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, you're too stupid to know that comment wasn't directed at you, but you do know who Saul Alinski is, so you've got that going for you.

So do I. Raul is his big brother, he makes Saul look like Ron Paul.

And you sound like Mrs. Paul, fish lips.

Weren't you the one bitching about foul-mouthed hateful people earlier?

I was mentioned in the quote itself. Perhaps you should be more specific. But you get called out, and you make something up. Typical. Is that the best you got? Weak-sauce insults.

Foul-mouthed? What did I say that was foul? Your name? A self-respecting man doesn't smoke pole, but you wear it like a badge of honor. Gotta respect you for that.

You may go now.

Last edited by tylerw02; 03/13/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LOL!!!!
It will be this afternoon more than likely when welfare love child elkymasarnutts wakes up from his hard night internetting battling the diabolicals.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘😆😆😆😆

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Strider1

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 33 of 58 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1lessdog, 222ND, 222Sako, 160user, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,067
Posts18,482,557
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.