Page 39 of 58 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 57 58
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by model70man
Originally Posted by Fireball2
For all you snowflakes..... you may not have noticed that there is a culture war raging as we speak, these people want to destroy your lives, family and country. And men that want to be left alone that have traditionally kept quiet, keep their heads down , have started to push back.
As being quiet has worked against us.
So you fuuckin pussies that want civility should stfu and go hind behind your women where you belong.... grown men being snowflakes and offended by harsh language , are you fuuckin kidding me?
You are the reason we are in this mess!!!!!

ALL our talk accomplishes nothing, it's past time for peaceful.

M70 pussy was probably offended by Trumps tweets... wtf
He would be best served if he retrieved his balls from his wife's purse.

That ought to flip him the fuuck out.... lmfao

You STUPID MOTHER F'R I am probably more man than you will every be. I am 73 years old, have worked for 56 years and still working, I'm a NRA Benefactor member...and I've never attacked anyone on the Campfire, unlike you, you STUPID BASTARD? NOW..F-U=U-C-K YOU, YOU STUPID BASSTARD AND ASSSHOLE. YOUR A DUMB, STUPID, WORTHLES, PIECE OF SHHIITT! GOOD BYE, YOU ARE NOW ON IGNORE AZZHOLE. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS [bleep] KOKSUCKER!!!

Hahahahahaha.... way to display the proper "decorum" you lambast others for.... so we can add hypocrite to your list of "qualities"

Yep. Hook set.

Me

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
1 st amendment, freedom of speech
2 nd amendment, right to keep and bear arms

Without one you will not have the other

Hello you Censorship promoters is this really lost on you? are you this slow? Stupid? what? explain

Nobody needs an amendment to have permission to be kind.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Don't think Congress is making laws about the Fire, yet....

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by model70man
For all you snowflakes..... you may not have noticed that there is a culture war raging as we speak, these people want to destroy your lives, family and country. And men that want to be left alone that have traditionally kept quiet, keep their heads down , have started to push back.
As being quiet has worked against us.
So you fuuckin pussies that want civility should stfu and go hind behind your women where you belong.... grown men being snowflakes and offended by harsh language , are you fuuckin kidding me?
You are the reason we are in this mess!!!!!

ALL our talk accomplishes nothing, it's past time for peaceful.

M70 pussy was probably offended by Trumps tweets... wtf
He would be best served if he retrieved his balls from his wife's purse.

That ought to flip him the fuuck out.... lmfao

You STUPID MOTHER F'R I am probably more man than you will every be. I am 73 years old, have worked for 56 years and still working, I'm a NRA Benefactor member...and I've never attacked anyone on the Campfire, unlike you, you STUPID BASTARD? NOW..F-U=U-C-K YOU, YOU STUPID BASSTARD AND ASSSHOLE. YOUR A DUMB, STUPID, WORTHLES, PIECE OF SHHIITT! GOOD BYE, YOU ARE NOW ON IGNORE AZZHOLE. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS [bleep] KOKSUCKER!!!

Hahahahahaha.... way to display the proper "decorum" you lambast others for.... so we can add hypocrite to your list of "qualities"

At least he has one thing on his list. What a bunch of high school drama queens.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BradinVA
You idiots attacking Bill (Model70man) are showing your idiotic, sophomoric asses. No wonder HOA bike riders are now cherished here.

Sad.

We have learned he is special.... so special he can tell other men how to behave... and be a first rate hypocrite. Am I missing something here? explain what makes this clown so special?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Hello you Censorship promoters is this really lost on you? are you this slow? Stupid? what? explain
It's not neccessary to act like a bunch of children to have free speech. I don't participate much in the campfire forum anymore simply because I'm damned tired of the childish behavior. The vast majority of posters here I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Thank you for sharing. The forum is a better place with you in it.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Thank you Brad. I appreciate you very much Sir.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
You idiots attacking Bill (Model70man) are showing your idiotic, sophomoric asses. No wonder HOA bike riders are now cherished here.

Sad.

We have learned he is special.... so special he can tell other men how to behave... and be a first rate hypocrite. Am I missing something here? explain what makes this clown so special?

Explain what makes you so f'ing special ace? Tell me about the fa got bicyclist, only married to have a beard, that so many of you seem to love also. Let us not forget the numerous, idiotic Texans that might have a combined IQ of 38.

So many stupid, miserable, no prostate, or closeted f ags that find solace in their own little circle jerk.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

It's not neccessary to act like a bunch of children to have free speech. I don't participate much in the campfire forum anymore simply because I'm damned tired of the childish behavior. The vast majority of posters here I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Says the the f ag that has killed 2 deer in a 5 years and is moving to a gated, HOA. Typical, liberal fugg. It's sad that the others don't see it, but then again, they aren't that bright. You're curse on this nation, but you feel impowered by a bunch of old men with no prostates.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NH K9

Seems like there were ample opportunities in a couple of your metro areas............where were you?

You know, I hear this kind of garbage and I just shake my head and sigh. It was never meant as a legitimate question, just an opportunity to simultaneously ride your High Horse and cut the other guy down.

You do know not everyone that reads here is as stupid as you are, right? Maybe you don't?

Let me give you a simple explanation because I have my doubts of your ability to comprehend complex thought. I explained it before but just for you I'll repeat myself, because you're "special". Now that we have the Jan 6 people in prison indefinitely w/o charges or trials, just maybe guys like you will get it.

Patriots storm the scene, one here, one there, and get picked off, one by one, because they don't have what? NUMBERS. It's foolish to rush in and get picked off.

Now, what part of that is too complex for you to grasp and what do I need to repeat?

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oh boy Brad is getting spicy now.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Says the the f ag that has killed 2 deer in a 5 years and is moving to a gated, HOA. Typical, liberal fugg. It's sad that the others don't see it, but then again, they aren't that bright. You're curse on this nation, but you feel impowered by a bunch of old men with no prostates.

Empowered

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by NH K9

Seems like there were ample opportunities in a couple of your metro areas............where were you?

You know, I hear this kind of garbage and I just shake my head and sigh. It was never meant as a legitimate question, just an opportunity to simultaneously ride your High Horse and cut the other guy down.

You do know not everyone that reads here is as stupid as you are, right? Maybe you don't?

Let me give you a simple explanation because I have my doubts of your ability to comprehend complex thought. I explained it before but just for you I'll repeat myself, because you're "special". Now that we have the Jan 6 people in prison indefinitely w/o charges or trials, just maybe guys like you will get it.

Patriots storm the scene, one here, one there, and get picked off, one by one, because they don't have what? NUMBERS. It's foolish to rush in and get picked off.

Now, what part of that is too complex for you to grasp and what do I need to repeat?

Says the guy that is surprised every time a shipper destroys his gun in shipping and can't figure out that he's the idiot. Or perhaps someone knows what a tool you are and also has a friend in a nearby UPS office that breaks them for me. Who knows.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
As always, steelhead is a real gem. Man the stink on that turd just can't be hidden.

LOL
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Empowered

I'm sure it's something your wife has never felt.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raferman
Oh boy Brad is getting spicy now.

Oh yeah.

Brace for impact.....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
When ANYONE agrees with the fa goot bike rider and the guy from Oregon who's wife calls him a loser, well you have problems.

Page 39 of 58 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 257_X_50, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 45 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,204
Posts18,503,807
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.