Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Might be true.

Russia asks for Help FT reports

Russia has asked China for military ​equipment to ​support its invasion of Ukraine, ​according to US officials, sparking concern in ​the White House that Beijing ​may undermine western efforts to help Ukrainian forces defend their country.

US officials told the Financial Times that Russia had requested military equipment and other assistance since the start of the invasion. They declined to give details about what Russia had requested.

Another person familiar with the situation said the US was preparing to warn its allies, amid some indications that China may be preparing to help Russia. Other US officials have said there were signs that Russia was running out of some kinds of weaponry as the war in Ukraine extends into its third week.

The White House did not comment.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/13/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I don’t see how that is possible, if true, they are in sad shape.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
..., ​according to US officials,.. .

Then again....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
how the phug can they be running out of weaponry in the 3rd week?

I don't doubt that China would help them but that is a big economic risk for them.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
And the plot thickens.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

I don't doubt that China would help them but that is a big economic risk for them.

China and Russia are going to gang up and destroy the petro dollar.... you better hope they aren't successful, your company will go tits up

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
“US Officials Say”. Like there is any credibility there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So now we're going to be in a proxy war with China through Ukraine and Russia- awesome.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://www.reuters.com/world/chine...ussian-requests-ukraine-help-2022-03-13/

March 13, 20224:20 PM CDTLast Updated 40 min ago

Chinese embassy says has never heard of Russian requests for help

Reuters

WASHINGTON, March 13 (Reuters) - The spokesperson for China's embassy in Washington responded to media reports on Sunday that Moscow had asked Beijing for military equipment since launching its invasion of Ukraine by saying, "I've never heard of that."

The spokesperson, Liu Pengyu, said China's priority was to prevent the tense situation in Ukraine from getting out of control.

"The current situation in Ukraine is indeed disconcerting," he said in an emailed response to a query from Reuters.

"The high priority now is to prevent the tense situation from escalating or even getting out of control."

Earlier the Financial Times and Washington Post cited U.S. officials as saying that Russia has asked China for military equipment since its Feb. 24 invasion of Ukraine.

Russia calls its actions in Ukraine a "special operation."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

China and Russia are going to gang up and destroy the petro dollar.... you better hope they aren't successful, your company will go tits up

I'm certain it won't just be mine and who would hope for that anyways?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It makes perfect sense for Putin to draw China into his Ukraine annexation foray, via proxy.

I doubt that he’s feigning weakness or actually needs armaments. It would be a political coup for Putin if China agreed and pitched in.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From a website I've been monitoring, Old Poot has an inventory of 3,000 or so fighters, yet less than 70 have been deployed in UA.

Am I the only one asking WHY? (and don't even start with the ole "Poot is such a swell guy, he's going easy on UA". Ole Poot has NEVER, EVER gone easy on anything or anyone when he had a choice).

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

I'm certain it won't just be mine and who would hope for that anyways?

If you care to learn about money and what constitutes money and the manipulation of money it is a fascinating rabbit hole. I will try and hit on a high point to get you started in the right direction.
The Federal Reserve controls the USD (reserve currency) everybody has to buy USD in order to purchase many of the worlds commodities, the (petro dollar) we can simply print money to buy things, the rest of the world has to actually work and BE PRODUCTIVE in order to buy the commodities that make the world go around. They are at a huge disadvantage and hate us for that. They see us as fat, corrupt and spoiled.
They are dying to knock us off that pedestal. Therefore they are waging an economic war with us as they see us as being very vulnerable right now. And we are. Our debt is 126% of GDP.
Russia's debt is 18% of GDP with a 13% flat tax income tax rate. Our government is chocking the productive with tax's and regulation, we can no longer compete.
Our free ride is coming to an end and I strongly suspect you aren't even remotely prepared. You will be caught flat footed and be screwed, time to wake up.
You are asking if I wish this to happen and the answer is complicated, yes and no. I have spent years preparing, the current system works against me as it does for foreign countries. I am all for sound money... free of manipulation, because I earn my money, I do not participate nor benefit from the current ponzi scheme. That being said when this happens the country I love will suffer greatly, the bill must be paid, no free lunch as they say.
A free civilization cannot thrive and prosper with manipulated currency. This is why the middle class is being decimated. You are very vulnerable, more than most is my guess.
Do some research, it may open your eyes... but probably not because I suspect you are a "normie" and suffer from normalcy bias.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they really wanted to unleash economic Hell on the US, they could coordinate dumping their US treasuries on the open market and cause our interest rates to skyrocket.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and one more thing KWFA the government came full force against small business with the covid bullshit and shut a bunch of them down, mine survived and I have prospered because I was prepared.
So I am not imagining things.
I cannot alter the course of any of this, and I did not cause any of this, I just adapt and survive.... I actually plan to prosper, and so far I am, even beyond my wildest dreams and I have only just begun.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If they really wanted to unleash economic Hell on the US, they could coordinate dumping their US treasuries on the open market and cause our interest rates to skyrocket.

They have already started that with short term treasuries, not as easy with long term, but they aren't buying anymore. The fed is, it's called monetizing your debt, causes inflation... gee who'd a thunk
The real money play is when Russia starts selling energy and only accept gold as payment.... then the USD collapses .... coming soon I believe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well good on ya I guess

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Supposedly China owns less than 10% of our debt. They can unwind the short term debt rather quickly but not the longer term debt instruments.

You’re right about what it would cause even with a slow but concerted unwinding .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well good on ya I guess

I suspected my words would be wasted on you.... so carry on

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Supposedly China owns less than 10% of our debt. They can unwind the short term debt rather quickly but not the longer term debt instruments.

You’re right about what it would cause even with a slow but concerted unwinding .

A clue... they are several years down that path.... nothing slow about it at this stage... buckle up butter cup

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,346
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.