Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 58 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 57 58
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
A few years back, one of our older, tenured members, Logger, who has a 2004 join date started a thread. IIRC, he called all of us newer members “pussified extraordinaire” for making this place too soft.

He, in so many words said, the old Fire of days gone by was filled with hardcore members who didn’t take any shît from anybody...Calling all new members, sissy girls, who couldn’t hold a fart in against the spirited verbal abuse from members of his time of joining.

Of course all of us newer members jumped on his head, and stomped his drunk ass into the sod...It was a glorious keyboard fight at the time.

Logger, is a good dude. But, the point, here is. The Fire hasn’t changed all that much, or is it dying.

It just has a newer crop of members who mix it up, arguably, over some of the most threatening topics any of us have ever had to face, both politically and socially in today’s world.

Times are a changing and we newer members don’t like what we are seeing happening to our country. And we at times show it by thrashing on certain members who we believe are enemies of our country and the way of life we believe in.

I would hedge a guess, that if you’re offended by the tone and textured of today’s Fire. You probably got your nuts ripped off at the root by the old time members from days gone by.

Once a cûnt, always a cûnt.

Whoa there Beav - that certainly wasn't me. Never my style. I would never say that about any member. Actually, I have never engaged in these types of threads - just let them pass by. Check all of my post. I don't appreciate being accused of something that I haven't done.

Apologies, Logger.

The member was “LogCutter” out of Idaho who went-off in the thread, not you...You both have a 2004 joining date. Again, sorry, for my mistake.

- Beav

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Indian leg wrestle Prime time stuff.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by goalie
Come back to civilization and open this thread only to see Elky catching a d ildo without using his hands?!?!?!??

WTF

Lmao! He’s been “practicing”. 😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was beav hammering Crappy Hamster actually with that Gif.

But elkymasarnutts more than likely can do it also

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 03/13/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A few years back, one of our older, tenured members, Logger, who has a 2004 join date started a thread. IIRC, he called all of us newer members “pussified extraordinaire” for making this place too soft.

He, in so many words said, the old Fire of days gone by was filled with hardcore members who didn’t take any shît from anybody...Calling all new members, sissy girls, who couldn’t hold a fart in against the spirited verbal abuse from members of his time of joining.

Of course all of us newer members jumped on his head, and stomped his drunk ass into the sod...It was a glorious keyboard fight at the time.

Logger, is a good dude. But, the point, here is. The Fire hasn’t changed all that much, or is it dying.

It just has a newer crop of members who mix it up, arguably, over some of the most threatening topics any of us have ever had to face, both politically and socially in today’s world.

Times are a changing and we newer members don’t like what we are seeing happening to our country. And we at times show it by thrashing on certain members who we believe are enemies of our country and the way of life we believe in.

I would hedge a guess, that if you’re offended by the tone and textured of today’s Fire. You probably got your nuts ripped off at the root by the old time members from days gone by.

Whoa there Beav - that certainly wasn't me. Never my style. I would never say that about any member. Actually, I have never engaged in these types of threads - just let them pass by. Check all of my post. I don't appreciate being accused of something that I haven't done.

I always read loggers post with interest and I believe he is being truthful. I know Beav, and suspect an honest mistake of user names

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Apologies, Logger.

The member was “LogCutter” out of Idaho who went-off in the thread, not you...You both have a 2004 joining date. Again, sorry, for my mistake.

- Beav

Yep Ol'Jayco.... he is a salty old bastard and when he gets to drinkin and posting much fun is to be had.... he hates my guts too.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I largely agree with Offshoreman's initial post. There are many loathsome people who post here. Not only is it apparent that they have rather pathetic lives (partially evidenced by their posts as well as their post count) but they either had a very poor upbringing or have gone astray since their childhood. Speaking of which, many also act like teens or even younger with all their inane name calling.

Not that any of them care, but they certainly would not be welcome at my actual campfire. Who would want to be subjected in person to that nonsense?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
No worries, appreciate the correction Beav. Personal attacks just aren't my thing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Made it to page 22 on my screen, my head was hurting from the stupid so had to quit reading.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Apologies, Logger.

- Beav

👍👍👍🙂

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

Apologies, Logger.

- Beav

Yep Ol'Jayco.... he is a salty old bastard and when he gets to drinkin and posting much fun is to be had.... he hates my guts too.... smile

Lol, it was Jayco.

👍🏼🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
This place is still one of the best forums on the internet. Cherish it, we may not have it in the future.

One of the best?

What are the others?

😉

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Made it to page 22 on my screen, my head was hurting from the stupid so had to quit reading.

Come on man.....

You gotta go thru it all.

We put some effort into this.
Some but not alot.

At least give us the solid of pushing thru it bro!!!

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Come on man.....

You gotta go thru it all.

We put some effort into this.
Some but not alot.

At least give us the solid of pushing thru it bro!!!

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I will later, I really do have a headache.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Awesome thread and Irfubar is my new hero. He set the set the trap and an epic meltdown followed. Pure awesomeness

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

Geez and I bet he still has a facebook account.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LMAO ! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

He’s busy in his cut & paste War Room, Composing the next UniBomber Manifesto and searching the Fire for any tiny tidbit he can use against us in the idiotic rambling diatribes he posts. 🤪🤪🤪

He really got me with his zinger about TV dinners and Peanut Butter last night. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The sad part is that the Delusional little POS actually believes he’s “winning” in his little pea brain. 🤪🤪🤪

Here’s the one and only fight he’s actually won in his sad little life:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

EH91 called me fat.

Fat....

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Having the stoolsample back makes us grateful for a new generation of gatekeepers.

@traditionsareanimportantpartofaculture

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Of all the members here that I truly believe will make the headlines in the news someday,

It's steelhead....or 'Brad' being the screen name of the month,

Serious mental issues there, Like straight-jacket candidate.

Him or NoElkSlayer. Close race. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 44 of 58 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 22250rem, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,161 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,031
Posts18,481,876
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.