add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Beaver10
A few years back, one of our older, tenured members, Logger, who has a 2004 join date started a thread. IIRC, he called all of us newer members “pussified extraordinaire” for making this place too soft.

He, in so many words said, the old Fire of days gone by was filled with hardcore members who didn’t take any shît from anybody...Calling all new members, sissy girls, who couldn’t hold a fart in against the spirited verbal abuse from members of his time of joining.

Of course all of us newer members jumped on his head, and stomped his drunk ass into the sod...It was a glorious keyboard fight at the time.

Logger, is a good dude. But, the point, here is. The Fire hasn’t changed all that much, or is it dying.

It just has a newer crop of members who mix it up, arguably, over some of the most threatening topics any of us have ever had to face, both politically and socially in today’s world.

Times are a changing and we newer members don’t like what we are seeing happening to our country. And we at times show it by thrashing on certain members who we believe are enemies of our country and the way of life we believe in.

I would hedge a guess, that if you’re offended by the tone and textured of today’s Fire. You probably got your nuts ripped off at the root by the old time members from days gone by.

Once a cûnt, always a cûnt.

🦫

I remember this very well as one of the peeps who logger named.
Didnt even know who the guy was honestly.
We danced.
Traded schit back and forth
We got along eventually.

Like you said in your whole post in it's entirety which is spot on.

The dumbasses on the Fire dont realize we are "at the precipice".

It's staring US right in the face.

Couldn't be more blatant.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For some reason i don’t think ElkNoPics knows what “cyber-stalking” is.

But hey, whatever blows his skirt up....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
He’s busy in his cut & paste War Room, Composing the next UniBomber Manifesto and searching the Fire for any tiny tidbit he can use against us in the idiotic rambling diatribes he posts.
He really got me with his zinger about TV dinners and Peanut Butter last night.
The sad part is that the Delusional little POS actually believes he’s “winning” in his little pea brain.

Only crackers here are the fancy mini’s like Ritz or the Vegan Lover’s no gluten crap. No Saltines.
Hardly any peanut butter either. Had to buy one of those new fancy squeeze tubes of Jiff Creamy. Looks like a giant tube of tooth paste. And a lot higher price per ounce, too.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...scuits-shortage-of-the-week#Post16965431

The Frozen Dinner Cases here are slim pickens, Sam.
Especially the “good” stuff.
And only the cheapest and flimsiest styles of paper plates.
I hate washing dishes, so I eat nearly everything I cook on paper plates. Hate those cheap ass flimsy bastards.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...scuits-shortage-of-the-week#Post16965461

Crackers, Peanut Butter, Frozen meals, and Paper plates = Broke Dic.

Tell us more about this big farm you are farming, and the ‘ole “Big Expensive / High Horsepower Auto-driving tractor and equipment”, Mr. Peanut Butter. The equipment you refuse to tell the Year / Model/ HP of the tractor or pictures of it, and the supposed 40 foot plow.

People who have hundreds of thousands of dollars in farming equipment, and the budget to maintain it don’t eat like “poor” college kids: peanut butter, crackers, frozen meals, paper plates.

There’s always something needed repairing on a farm or ranch, and chores to do. There’s no way in hell you have time to spend even half a day on the internet, much less all day, like you do the majority of the time and operate a farm too.

Oh, and yeah, I'm "winning" with the "facts" , and using "your own words" to prove it.

Tractor: Year / Model / HP ??????? Pictures of tractor showing model ???????????????......CRICKETS

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Hey can you give us a 5 day late after 6 or 7 other members posted threads and links about Bio labs the 2nd day of the Ukraine schit show with your " EIB" reporting.

You missed the bus and Jimmy Olsen on that one numbnuts.
You thought you was doing great and wonderous thing with your Captain cut and paste plagerized posting once again.
What fughing planet are you living on posting that schit 5 days after others already covered it???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here he doesn't provide links to support his position, as usual..........

Come on mr. reporter, put the story together...with ALL links to prove what you are saying.

Copying a paragraph or two to an article, and putting it in quotes, for the readers to read enough to decide if they want to click on a link to an article for further reading isn't plagiarizing, when you also actually place a link to the article in your post you are referencing, you mentally deranged cyberstalker.

You just proved you don't even know what plagiarizing is, yet you accuse me of it.

You're mentally sick, and your own postings prove it out, repeatedly.

CRICKETS

Rene50 lies out his azz, and when gets called to back his lies with links, fails, like ALL pathological liars

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Ahhhhh...
You are a loser who lives with mom.
Who has never killed an elk...
And you are a product of the welfare system.
Yep.....
Thats about it.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only a severely mentally sick person would post regurgitated lies like you do with zero verifiable proof to support your position.
Hey, where is your evidence to prove I plagiarized my 32% thread, and 2A thread you repeatedly stated I did?
See, I just proved once more you are a pathological liar, being you have had weeks to prove, with evidence, what you claim, when you have the internet at your finger tips to acquire it, yet, nada, zilch.....because you're a loser, a pathological lying loser.

CRICKETS This cyberstalker refuses to back his pathological lying with evidence.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ren 50 is such a friggin loser.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haha.

ElkyNoPics is getting in a tizzy...

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

This Limp Brain thinks using hard evidence to expose the pathological lying of cyberstalkers "is" cyberstalking.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

This Limp Brain thinks using hard evidence to expose the pathological lying of cyberstalkers "is" cyberstalking.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please don’t ever post the words “ hard evidence “ again. Especially knowing your sitting there in a diaper fondling yourself over all this attention.

Treaty disturbing 😳

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It's funny as fugg!!!
Like a gerbil on a exercise wheel going nowhere and grasping at straws for any reaction.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Bid dave must be a dumb gay like Ren 50.
Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hard evidence ?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Using bold doesn’t make you right.

Buy hey, whatever blows your skirt up..

Carry on with your winning.....

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Dave

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He’s busy in his cut & paste War Room, Composing the next UniBomber Manifesto and searching the Fire for any tiny tidbit he can use against us in the idiotic rambling diatribes he posts.
The sad part is that the Delusional little POS actually believes he’s “winning” in his little pea brain.

Only crackers here are the fancy mini’s like Ritz or the Vegan Lover’s no gluten crap. No Saltines.
Hardly any peanut butter either. Had to buy one of those new fancy squeeze tubes of Jiff Creamy. Looks like a giant tube of tooth paste. And a lot higher price per ounce, too.

I hate washing dishes, so I eat nearly everything I cook on paper plates. Hate those cheap ass flimsy bastards.

Tell us more about this big farm you are farming, and the ‘ole “Big Expensive / High Horsepower Auto-driving tractor and equipment”, Mr. Peanut Butter. The equipment you refuse to tell the Year / Model/ HP of the tractor or pictures of it, and the supposed 40 foot plow.

People who have hundreds of thousands of dollars in farming equipment, and the budget to maintain it don’t eat like “poor” college kids: peanut butter, crackers, frozen meals, paper plates.

There’s always something needed repairing on a farm or ranch, and chores to do. There’s no way in hell you have time to spend even half a day on the internet, much less all day, like you do the majority of the time and operate a farm too.

Oh, and yeah, I'm "winning" with the "facts" , and using "your own words" to prove it.

Tractor: Year / Model / HP ??????? Pictures of tractor showing model ???????????????......CRICKETS

LMAO!
Cyberstalk much there Scooter ??? The sad part is that it took your dumbass all day to come up with those “winning facts”

Here’s the one that just eating you alive boy:
Just one of my tractors cost more than you made in your Entire sad little Welfare Basement Life dwelling in Mommy’s Section 8 Housing project.
And I get to eat and buy whatever I want.
Don’t have to live on the Govt Tit while waiting for Mom’s Welfare Check and EBT Card. Like You. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah. You’re surely “winning”. 😂😂😂

Rent Free Motherfuckah ! RENT FREE in your pointy little Window Licking Retarded Head.

Did you spend the night in Diapers again with your pacifier and sleepy toy? Again ??? 🤪🤪🤪

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/13/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Everybody knows Elky is right and Ren 50 and big gayve are losers.
Bwahaaahaaahaaa!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LMFAO!!!
He has a new word...

Crickets...

Anyone think my 11 plus hour of cricket noise clip mighta got to him???

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LMAO!
Cyberstalk much there Scooter ??? The sad part is that it took your dumbass all day to come up with those “winning facts”

Here’s the one that just eating you alive boy:
Just one of my tractors cost more than you made in your Entire sad little Welfare Basement Life dwelling in Mommy’s Section 8 Housing project.
And I get to eat and buy whatever I want.
Don’t have to live on the Govt Tit while waiting for Mom’s Welfare Check and EBT Card. Like You. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah. You’re surely “winning”. 😂😂😂

Rent Free Motherfuckah ! RENT FREE in your pointy little Window Licking Retarded Head.

Did you spend the night in Diapers again with your pacifier and sleepy toy? Again ??? 🤪🤪🤪

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Funny how hes a hypocrite.

Digging up old threads.

Muttering under his breath “ i got you this time!”

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Dave

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You better tell me that's not you in the diapers Elky or we can't be friends no more.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So fugging lame...
Cant come up with a fugging thing on his own.

ADHD is kicking his azz..

🤣🤣🤣🤘👍👍🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

#winning

Dave

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's funny as fugg!!!
Like a gerbil on a exercise wheel going nowhere and grasping at straws for any reaction.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣

LMFAOROTFF !!!

Here’s NoElkSlayer Now !!!

So easy to wind his dumbass up and watch him go!

😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 47 of 58 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,061
Posts18,482,397
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.