Where is heaven? Is there anything physical or tangible

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Who Knows but ain’t nobody Cum Back..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll bet Happy cramper will be along shortly...

Popcorn gif....

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
heaven is part of the story the jews sold the world and still charge 10% of your existence to tell you weekly about it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m a believer. I would be careful about challenging the creator if he exists. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'd have to look up the details, but there are seven Heavens.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Bonnie Lou?

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Heaven is a place . . . a place where nothing . . . nothing ever happens . . .

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by thirdbite

Yes. There is a stairway that goes right to it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I have no doubt that heaven exists. I don’t know exactly where it is, exactly what it will look like, or who will be there, but I know I’m going there when my days are up on this earth. Ymmv

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

another set of "bible" clichés that mean nothing. what does that even mean?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by hotsoup
I have no doubt that heaven exists. I don’t know exactly where it is, exactly what it will look like, or who will be there, but I know I’m going there when my days are up on this earth. Ymmv

That must be very comforting.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by hotsoup

That must be very comforting.

If old Hasbeen is wrong what has he lost.
Then ask yourself what happens if Hasbeen is right.

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This is a long study so it will not happen here. I will toss out a few things to look at. We are very limited as to what we can sense. We were born disabled. Our eyes detect a very narrow energy band. Our ears even less. We try to compensate with instruments to aid our natural equipment. Even with radio telescopes and super computers we are best described as inadequate. We now know that 80% of the universe can not be detected by us. We can only detect 20% of what exist. We are blind to the universe around us. A few years ago a bunch of egg heads tried to establish the rate the galaxies were slowing down. They found everything is gaining speed not slowing. This is what lead to the term " dark matter". This is how they phrased the material that must exist in order for the universe to behave the way it does. To us 80% of the universe is missing. We wear blinders. This flesh and blood we live in is what blinds us to what is. This body is the blinder.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Eternity in God’s presence isn’t a reward for good people; it’s God’s gift to forgiven people. Grace is His response to the thirsty soul. That’s my take on it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by strikeu
Originally Posted by K22

Actually, it is not talking about heaven at all. It is, literally, talking about the kingdom of God (just like it said).

The jews pointed to the physical temple as the representation of the kingdom of God on earth...which of course was destroyed by God through the Romans in 70AD.

The Kingdom now exists within each believer...the Holy Spirit is in the temple, which is every believer. Since Pentecost.

Last edited by Tarbe; 03/14/22.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by antlers
Eternity in God’s presence isn’t a reward for good people; it’s God’s gift to forgiven people. Grace is His response to the thirsty soul. That’s my take on it.

Did you actually read the question?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by strikeu
Originally Posted by K22

Actually, it is not talking about heaven at all. It is, literally, talking about the kingdom of God (just like it said).

The jews pointed to the physical temple as the representation of the kingdom of God on earth...which of course was destroyed by God through the Romans in 70AD.

The Kingdom now exists within each believer...the Holy Spirit is in the temple, which is every believer. Since Pentecost.

The kingdom of god- wtf is this?
washed in the blood of the lamb, no idea what this actually means
asked jesus into my heart. what?!
the lord works in mysterious ways- trying to explain the stupid chit that actually happens every day
if it's gods will (which basically means I give up)

there are more meaningless BS quoted bible verses and cliches from organized religions than can be counted. Pious religious zealots quote phrases and sayings that mean Jack Chit, however, to hard core religious fanatics, they all sound great and meaningful but mean nothing.

Human instinct is to believe in a higher power, or a creator. There is proof of that way before Jesus became a fad at 2000 yrs ago. Hindus were worshipping crazy chit 2000 yrs before Christians came up with their BS story. If there wasn't that human instinct, then any human would claim to be a higher power. (Hitler and others).

Higher power. End of story. All of the fictional ornaments hung on that christmas tree are total made up, fabricated, BS based on money. Bunch of dudes sitting in a locked room came up with this BS story, to include the Bible, and sold it. If the story isn't good enough nobody will pay for it. Organized religion and the monetary banking system seem to have been developed somewhat together. Coincidence? No.

Pay me and I'll tell you about eternal life. what a complete fantasy scam.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 53 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.