E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by TnBigBore

Shapiro supported Biden???

No not at all.

In ‘16 he didn’t vote so I guess you could say he supported Hillary.

During the Trump admin he changed his mind and voted Trump in ‘20.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by TnBigBore

Shapiro supported Biden???

No not at all.

In ‘16 he didn’t vote so I guess you could say he supported Hillary.

During the Trump admin he changed his mind and voted Trump in ‘20.

I could not find the sarcasm fonts for that comment. I was mostly looking for the poster to come up with some non existent evidence to support his assertion.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TnBB- he gets it- so do I .

You will wait until l hell freezes over for a cognitive, substantive, answer when dealing with......the shrill!

Spit and run....all ya get.

Cheers.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
BTW, George Washington was a big supporter of the Jews and you may not know this, but this county was founded on Judeo-Christian values. I'll take Israel over Muslims (terrorists in other words) any day of the week and so should you.

If you had ANY knowledge of the what you actually speak you would KNOW that our Country was established WITHOUT ANY RELIGIOUS SECT. Our ancestors established this country for DECENT WHITE MEN OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER. No joos, no eyeties, no irish, and surely not any of the lower classes of two legged hominids. I usually stay out of drama because I cannot stand to interact with idiots on simple terms, but your ineptitude is creating a Moral disturbance here and now, so F(_)CK off into the Pacific you cacksucker and take the path of least resistance before God himself appears before you to correct your most insufferable, current form.

Watch this vidja, even your tiny friend will explain it for you...

https://a.pomf.cat/firxsb.mp4

You're historically, philosophically and morally illiterate. This nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to "the laws of nature and of nature's God". The laws of nature refer to unassisted human reason. The laws of "nature's God" refers to divine revelation in the biblical (Judeo-Christian) sense. Reason and revelation, in the minds of the Founders, were in agreement on what constituted moral behavior in the body politic. The entire edifice of the enlightenment and hence western culture stands on a Judeo-Christian foundation. It is irrelevant that the term wasn't explicitly used until 1820. The fact remains that ethical monotheism originating in Judaism and culminating in Christianity, is the essential ethical and philosophical core that gave birth to the enlightenment and hence to western culture. So pervasive is its influence that we take it for granted today. Indeed, the year 2022, a universal in our world, is dated to the birth of Christ.

As far as this country being created for white men only (to protect only the rights of white men), why then did Thomas Jefferson and the signers of the Declaration of Independence
speak of the natural equal rights of all men? Why did Jefferson and the Founders place explicit provision in the Constitution (and via the Northwest Ordinance) to limit the spread of slavery? Because they recognized that slavery was a necessary evil, but an evil nonetheless and which could not be immediately eliminated without doing more harm than good. The concessions to slavery in the original Constitution made adoption of that Constitution possible and therewith the formation of a Union sufficiently strong to be able to place slavery in the course of ultimate extinction as time and circumstances dictated. Even Jefferon (himself a slaveholder---who by the way did not boink Sally Hemmings) considered Slavery a great moral evil. What in the world do you think the Novus Ordo Seclorum on the Great Seal of the United States refers to if not the fact that the United States was the first nation in human history founded upon the idea that the rights of man derive not from the King or from might (as in might makes right), but from God himself, in whose image all men and women are created----this includes Jew, Gentile, Irish and yes, even African's (even though they have, for the most part been complete [bleep]-ups in this country, primarily because of their substantially lower average IQs).

Here is George Washington's letter to Moses Sexias and the Hebrew Congregation at Rhode Island which gives a sense of how the Founders viewed Jews (and hence the Irish and other "non-whites"):

https://www.facinghistory.org/nobig...hebrew-congregation-newport-rhode-island

Gentlemen -

While I receive, with much satisfaction, your Address replete with expressions of affection and esteem; I rejoice in the opportunity of assuring you, that I shall always retain a grateful remembrance of the cordial welcome I experienced in my visit to Newport, from all classes of Citizens.

The reflection on the days of difficulty and danger which are past is rendered the more sweet, from a consciousness that they are succeeded by days of uncommon prosperity and security. If we have wisdom to make the best use of the advantages with which we are now favored, we cannot fail, under the just administration of a good Government, to become a great and happy people.

The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

G. Washington
August 21, 1790

Ballistik, waiting for your response. smile

That's an abundance of words to say nothing... Congrats, as that takes talent. I know only because I've taken a few entry level college courses that demanded 5-7 page essays about issues that an intelligent person can explain in one or two pages after having paid attention in class. Getting drunk before writing always helped me to create superfluous paragraphs and sections when that is needed, but I prefer to be as concise as possible, as my time is valuable. I read Washington's letter as specifically talking about the CITIZENS of the UNITED STATES... White men of Good, Moral Character. Indulgence of some of the CITIZENS to fend off the British, has now allowed all CITIZENS to now enjoy the fruits of Liberty.

Slaves were not CITIZENS, and neither were any of the others, except White Men of Good, Moral Character... not even women.

BTW, Abraham was NOT a jooo. Watch this, as it's the most concise and explanatory version I've seen/heard of the subject.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ballistik, waiting for your response. smile

Where ya at Tarquin? You were waiting with 'bated breath, and now that I respond you ignore it..?

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Benny Hill Shapiro didn’t vote for Trump.. He just said that to keep his Audience ..
“ I’m going to Hold my Nose and Vote for Trump”..

After the last few episodes of Mark Levin supporting Ms. Lindsay I’m putting him o the back burner..

I admit I only listen to Benny and Levin when there’s Blood in the Water..

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,298
Posts18,525,879
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.