Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Anyone who believes four Russian generals have been killed in three weeks is a fuqing idiot. Anyone who cites a Twitter pic as evidence, is too stupid to remember to breath.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Of course I know nothing of the Russian military structure, but many years ago, I enlisted in an Army, 64-67, and in 3 years I can honestly say I never saw anyone above the rank of light colonel. In those days, I don't think generals went where there was dust or mud or schidters burning.

My responsibility as an E4 in the Marines in combat was on par with a Russian O4.

Their NCO corps suck

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Anyone who believes four Russian generals have been killed in three weeks is a fuqing idiot. Anyone who cites a Twitter pic as evidence, is too stupid to remember to breath.

What about someone who believes that a false claim of Russian general death wouldn't IMMEDIATELY be refuted by Russia?

Of what value is allowing propaganda of 4 general deaths in 3 weeks to stand?

Me

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Houston_2
For those that might interested, the OP thread subject concerns Russian Generals being zapped to the tune of 4 and counting, yet to be disproven.

Just for the record I don’t believe anyone was attempting to DISprove anything, but only to point out that after so much disinformation spreading by corp press these last several years a considerable amount of skepticism with regard to their assertions may be in order.

Again please show me where someone in this thread said otherwise.

Can you understand why people might think you’re playing games the way you re-frame arguments to sound as tho you’re right?

This is the second post of yours on this page that is demonstrably false.

Most people do “frame” discussions to prove that they are right just like you’re doing now.

I doubt that you can see that clearly.

If you have such deep skepticisms please post relative sources to support that of which the OP stated as being fake news.

If I may borrow from you, Your above post is demonstrably false,

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

You have “the facts” concerning this, no doubt ?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Of course I know nothing of the Russian military structure, but many years ago, I enlisted in an Army, 64-67, and in 3 years I can honestly say I never saw anyone above the rank of light colonel. In those days, I don't think generals went where there was dust or mud or schidters burning.

My responsibility as an E4 in the Marines in combat was on par with a Russian O4.

Their NCO corps suck

And they know it which is why they have majors or above (at times) leading squads in combat.

Me

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Do they have a general with each platoon?
wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Teal

What about someone who believes that a false claim of Russian general death wouldn't IMMEDIATELY be refuted by Russia?

Of what value is allowing propaganda of 4 general deaths in 3 weeks to stand?

How would you know if they had? Got any news sources in the US reporting anything from Russia? Putin gave a major speech the other night and you have to plumb the depths of the internet to find it.

They didn’t bother to refute the Ghost of Kiev either. I guess it happened then right?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

If I may borrow from you, Your above post is demonstrably false,

Actually it is since joebob just said what he said.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

Can you understand why people might think you’re playing games the way you re-frame...

Most people do “frame” discussions to prove that they are right just like you’re doing now.

Do you know the difference between framing and re-framing?

You’re absolutely right we all frame our arguments.

RE-framing, however, is when you say “X is true” such as here:

Almost like, “you’re not a real American unless you back putin” narrative.

And then when pressed have to admit “we’ll ok that wasn’t quite what I meant” (ie re-framing) as you did here:

Maybe not word for word, per se, and as much like what you’ve stated.

Now please note that I’ve admitted to having been wrong on my other point which AkWolverine pointed out. That was fair in regards to JoeBob.

Does that all make sense? I’m genuinely attempting to clarify a meaningful difference here not “score points”

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I reiterate, anyone who believes this schit is absolutely retarded. You are stupid. Sorry, no other way to explain it.

bcp Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by bcp

Three to go.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The way these stories have been lately, it could've been a high priced hooker with a kinky military uniform on.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
For those that might interested, the OP thread subject concerns Russian Generals being zapped to the tune of 4 and counting, yet to be disproven.

It would seem to me that if a Russian general was reported to be dead and he wasn't, it's in Russia's best interest to get him out in front of a camera to provide some sort of clap back against the propaganda. But that's harder to do if he's actually dead. (and thus - not propaganda)

His death has been confirmed by sources in the US Army. This source allso has seen multiple assessments that Russia will culminate within 14 days.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Can you understand why people might think you’re playing games the way you re-frame...

Do you know the difference between framing and re-framing?

You’re absolutely right we all frame our arguments.

RE-framing, however, is when you say “X is true” such as here:

Almost like, “you’re not a real American unless you back putin” narrative.

And then when pressed have to admit “we’ll ok that wasn’t quite what I meant” (ie re-framing) as you did here:

Maybe not word for word, per se, and as much like what you’ve stated.

Now please note that I’ve admitted to having been wrong on my other point which AkWolverine pointed out. That was fair in regards to JoeBob.

Does that all make sense? I’m genuinely attempting to clarify a meaningful difference here not “score points”

You interrupted me while trying to determine how many angels can dance on a pinhead.
I’m busy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Note dead yet but reportedly arrested or "dismissed".

https://www.foxnews.com/world/top-russian-general-detained-putin-traitors-ukraine-invasion

Russian Gen. Roman Gavrilov, of Rosgvardia, the internal military force of the Russian Federation that reports directly to the president of the Russian Federation, was detained by the Russian security and counterintelligence agency, Federal Security Service (FSB), according to Christo Grozev, CEO of the Netherlands-based investigative journalism group Bellingcat.

The reason for Gavrilov's detention wasn’t immediately clear. Grozev said one of his sources told him that Gavrilov was detained by the FSB's military counter-intelligence department over "leaks of military info that led to loss of life," while two other sources said the reason was for "wasteful squandering of fuel."

Rosgvardia is a unit of the Russian Federation’s internal army that reportedly suffered heavy losses in Ukraine during the three weeks since the invasion began on Feb. 24.

Gavrilov previously worked for the Federal Protective Service (FSO) tasked with Putin’s security.

Russian state-run media reported on Thursday that Gavrilov had been fired.

In a message to Telegram, senior United Russia official Alexander Khinshtein said despite his dismissal, reports that Gavrilov had been arrested were "totally untrue."

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

It would seem to me that if a Russian general was reported to be dead and he wasn't, it's in Russia's best interest to get him out in front of a camera to provide some sort of clap back against the propaganda. But that's harder to do if he's actually dead. (and thus - not propaganda)

His death has been confirmed by sources in the US Army. This source allso has seen multiple assessments that Russia will culminate within 14 days.

OSU could you expand a little on Russia’s culminating within 14 days,please?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I didn't know the term and the way it was explained to me was that Russia will run out of supplies/materiel within 14 days. That could change if they get supplied by China, I suppose.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I reiterate, anyone who believes this schit is absolutely retarded. You are stupid. Sorry, no other way to explain it.

Amen.
HE said, See what fruit the tree produces before you eat of it. I'll add, because the MSM tree produces a lot of schiett.

1. Obama, Kilery, Piglosi, Bidet, Schumer, Slick, good. Russian collusion real. Ukraine winning.

2. Trump, Que, bad.

Where were they correct?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/17/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 61 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,791
Posts18,477,334
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.