Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The white man.

Soooo sick and tired of the negro domination of TV commercials. It's gone waaaayyy far and beyond the demographics of our country.Wife thinks I'm over reacting. 15 minutes with the remote in her hand and she now agrees.

You folks ?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Foreigners probably think the US is 70% black.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
marketing to the more gullible and more woke is always a good marketing strategy if it is combined with a willingness to turn away 30-40% of the market.

at 70 years old I do not care who is in a commercial for car insurance or low quality products... or for financial services banks or loans.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Charlie? He's stuck on the MTA.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
The white man.

Soooo sick and tired of the negro domination of TV commercials. It's gone waaaayyy far and beyond the demographics of our country.Wife thinks I'm over reacting. 15 minutes with the remote in her hand and she now agrees.

You folks ?

I don’t own a TV.

From what I saw when I did there were plenty of white men on TV. Mostly used as the clueless prop to the much more wise and intelligent woman and blacks. White guys. The group that built the modern world and put men on the moon, and invented TV for that matter we’re disproportionately clueless uncool morons unless they were gay of course. Woman, gay white men, and black men equal cool smart and sophisticated. White heterosexual men nerdish and stupid.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
other than the occasional glance, i haven't watched tv in years. but thats not what you asked so my answer is no, tv is going to stay a disgusting advertisement for the woke topic of the year. break out the dvd's.

My diploma is a DD214
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
my company has a webpage for employees to sign on.
It has 5 pictures of employees.
2 white women
2 black women
1 black man.

there hasn't been a white man on the page in close to a year.
There was recently though a black man dressing as a black female that was on there for 6 months or more.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
my company has a webpage for employees to sign on.
It has 5 pictures of employees.
2 white women
2 black women
1 black man.

there hasn't been a white man on the page in close to a year.
There was recently though a black man dressing as a black female that was on there for 6 months or more.

I saw a recent Harley Davidson ad that was about 75% blacks and woman. As though that’s really who’s buying Harleys. Our local DNR hunting guides are generally woman or blacks on the cover. I’ve seen one black man hunting ever in real life and only a handful of woman.

The company that I work for is so “woke” that they send us constant emails encouraging wearing purple and offering up encouraging words to female employees for woman’s month, fly a gay flag for gay pride month and offers free rainbow yard signs. Recently we were reminded that we can log into the HR page of the corporate website to update our gender and race… Clown world.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
The white man.

You folks ?

**Gasp*** You let her use the remote?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I only have antenna TV, so I just watch all the old tv shows from the 80's and earlier.... Rockford Files is on now. wink

BUT, the commercials..... For some time now, virtually every commercial has had a White woman with a black man. Even if they weren't portrayed as being a couple, even if they were just supposed to be "random" people walking down the street (NOTHING in a TV commercial is random. Every tiny detail is planned, all to push their agenda... they're not even worried about making money anymore). Almost always a White woman and a black man. Lately, they have been trying out a White man with a black woman. They also love showing mixed-race famblies with little half-negro chirrens.

On the odd occasion I happen to catch a glimpse of a modern TV show, or an ad for one, they are almost all black.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raferman
Foreigners probably think the US is 70% black.

And 80% ghey.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
There are a lot products I won’t buy now, a number of businesses I won’t deal with due to this.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
glad I'm missing it.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
I only have antenna TV, so I just watch all the old tv shows from the 80's and earlier.... Rockford Files is on now. wink

BUT, the commercials..... For some time now, virtually every commercial has had a White woman with a black man. Even if they weren't portrayed as being a couple, even if they were just supposed to be "random" people walking down the street (NOTHING in a TV commercial is random. Every tiny detail is planned, all to push their agenda... they're not even worried about making money anymore). Almost always a White woman and a black man. Lately, they have been trying out a White man with a black woman. They also love showing mixed-race famblies with little half-negro chirrens.

On the odd occasion I happen to catch a glimpse of a modern TV show, or an ad for one, they are almost all black.

When my kids were diaper age it seemed like most diaper boxes featured a half black baby on the box.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Osky
There are a lot products I won’t buy now, a number of businesses I won’t deal with due to this.

Osky

Better hope you only drink creek water and eat acorns.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's not just TV. It's EVERYWHERE. Billboard ads with mixed-race couples. Printed poster advertisements in stores. Everywhere, all the time. And of course, now I see it in real life. I don't recognize the world around me. I am a stranger in a strange land.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Kingston trio “the man who never returned”

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Whites and Asians have, and will continue to, control the history of the world. The groids have, and will continue to be, of little consequence. White guilt/fear is laughable and largely confined to the ignorant.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
13,s.....
They are a bane.....

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
It is simply beyond common sense or basic numbers to have 1%er's in 90% of all commercials.

Tiresome & insulting to the average intelligence of even the least bigoted of viewers.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,674
Posts18,493,813
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.