-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I came to read a "Flave thread and instead found a grown man whining about feeling marginalized.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
John Lennon’s song “Image” coming to fruition.
It’s been a plan for awhile.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
The only thing a TV is good for is watching vcr tapes and these new fangled dvd targets with Clint Eastwood movies. MSM and TV are nothing but systematic misinformation and propaganda. Be productive weed your garden, mow grass, take out the trash. Load Ammo, go target shooting or make a meal while doing the laundry whatever but don't subject yourself to the constant barage of anti white male hatred that spews from tv. We also waste to much time on the fugging internet

Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Raferman
Foreigners probably think the US is 70% black.

This. And most White folks are in a multiracial marriage, or gay.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Most of the Caucasian world from the US, to Canada, to Europe is being flooded with 3rd worlders fundamentally changing the demographics, organization, crime, national wealth, social cohesion, the people elected into office, and culture of those nations likely forever. Every single Asian country is staying a monolith in its demographics.

White guilt may be confined to the ignorant but roughly half of this country is stupid/ignorant/thinks what pop culture and media tell them to think and that number only grows as more flood in.

This.

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by SCgman1
The thread title had thinking about flaves status.....

That’s what I was thinking.

Fear not, April 1 is just around the corner.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Turn off the idiot tube.

I wish it were that simple, but it goes a lot further than television. It's a move to try and change the makeup of the world, by trying to promote interracial breeding in the hopes of eventually eliminating the Caucasian race.

Exactly.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Who’s gunna invent s h i t, and organize?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Recently we were reminded that we can log into the HR page of the corporate website to update our gender and race… Clown world.

Do you work with folks who's gender or race has changed recently?

Black Cows Matter!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
All the decent places to live, all the places that are safe, have one characteristic: No Negroes.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well I don't have an ounce of white guilt.....

I don't go around hating people for their skin color, but I do dislike people because of their attitudes...

Like those people who go thru life thinking everyone else OWES them something, just because they are "special" to liberals and leftists...
I don't give a damn what color their skin is...

I've told my wife, we need to get divorced, so she can marry a black man and I can marry a black woman... so we can make the democRats up the street happy in life..

I keep betting Even GOD looks down at the world daily and thinks to himself, I should have quit at Monkeys, when I was making the earth...

Making mankind in my image wasn't such a bright idea after all....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no problem with real mixed-race couples. Nor with gay people, for that matter. What gets my goat is the effort to make it seem like those are the norms. They are not. Both are VERY small percentages of real society.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
284LUVR: Its is fine with me if a Negro man falls in love and marries a Caucasian woman (and vice versa) - more power to them - but in real life its kind of rare.
On T.V. it is NOW the RULE!
Every white woman has a negro husband in every commercial - WTF?
I have NO idea what the TV commercial creators are trying to infer/relay but it is NOT reality.
Perhaps when all is said and done the TV commercial creators are trying to diminish/disrespect/dishonor white men?
It puzzles me.
From pizzas to Porsches and all products in between the "white man" is being "ignored" (left out) - again, I don't know why.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: By amazing coincidence I just this minute saw a lesbian couple on TV - one was a black woman and the other was a white woman - they were cavorting on a beach towel (sheesh!).
Something is going on?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have no problem with real mixed-race couples. Nor with gay people, for that matter. What gets my goat is the effort to make it seem like those are the norms. They are not. Both are VERY small percentages of real society.

The people who are promoting this stuff know they are not going to influence very many people under the age of 40. Their target is the people under 20. Make them believe this is normal and prevalent and they will come to accept it. Eventually they will eliminate racial differences like skin tone, eye shape and differences in the shape of the nose. Wasn't that one of hitler's goals, a superior race?

Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
My wife was in the newspaper business for 30 years at about the 22-year mark she had to go take a class and they were telling them that there will be no white men in an ad by itself anywhere in the paper always has to include something else or whatever else but it could not be a single white guy unless of course that guy himself paid for that ad but any other ads has to have a mix of whatever. Sickazzchit imo...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Why some worship anyone on here is comical fuqk him, screw him...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Shane eventually ended up a Tofu Boy..
Wasn’t much else he could Do..
He just took the Wrong turn at Albuquerque..
Some things are just better off left In the Echoes of the Mind..
Long live our Memories..

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I came to read a "Flave thread and instead found a grown man whining about feeling marginalized.

Yep, crying in their beer.

In all honesty most of the guys here are really whining about their lost opportunities, by not taking advantage of the good situation they or their parents were born into.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by burrinho
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Yep, crying in their beer.

In all honesty most of the guys here are really whining about their lost opportunities, by not taking advantage of the good situation they or their parents were born into.

Yep, we were all born with an invisible knapsack filled to the brim with White privilege.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
IndyCA35: Sadly, you are correct!
I blame this not just on the Negroes and their current instilled ghetto/welfare/chip on their shoulder mentality but I also blame the demonrats, guilt ridden whites and rinos who propagated and allowed to continue the "great society" (welfare rats allowed) giveaway programs!
I live in HEAVEN now, and again, sadly, a main part of what makes this HEAVEN is the very small percentage of "blacks" in this county!
Out of a total population of 9,300 people in this county there are only 279 "black people" here - many of them are college students on scholarship.
Percentage wise that is 0.03% - according to the official 2,020 census figures.
The crime rate and so many other common social ills is/are VERY low here.
Again that is good for me but a sad commentary on the kalifornicationkopiaing of America.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,338 guests, and 1,458 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,682
Posts18,493,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.