Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jag arguing with some members is fruitless.They don't know enough about the current issues to proffer an informed post,yet they insist they know more than other members.

If they want to be truly informed and not just another CampFire blowhard, then they should watch Oliver Stones film about the coup d'état in Ukraine.Oliver Stone traveled to that region and personally interviewed the participants involved.Members will understand more about the current situation and hopefully argue less.

I posted this in another thread regarding this situation in Ukraine.

Originally Posted by rte
"Ukraine. Across its eastern border is Russia and to its west-Europe. For centuries, it has been at the center of a tug-of-war between powers seeking to control its rich lands and access to the Black Sea. 2014's Maidan Massacre triggered a bloody uprising that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych and painted Russia as the perpetrator by Western media. But was it? "Ukraine on Fire" by Igor Lopatonok provides a historical perspective for the deep divisions in the region which lead to the 2004 Orange Revolution, 2014 uprisings, and the violent overthrow of democratically elected Yanukovych. Covered by Western media as a people's revolution, it was in fact a coup d'état scripted and staged by nationalist groups and the U.S. State Department. Investigative journalist Robert Parry reveals how U.S.-funded political NGOs and media companies have emerged since the 80s replacing the CIA in promoting America's geopolitical agenda abroad."

Websites that are hosting this important film.

Ukraine On Fire = RedVoiceMedia

Ukraine On Fire = Rumble

Ukraine On Fire = Bitchute

Ukraine On Fire = Odysee

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Bingo.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte

Jag arguing with some members is fruitless.They don't know enough about the current issues to proffer an informed post,yet they insist they know more than other members.

If they want to be truly informed and not just another CampFire blowhard, then they should watch Oliver Stones film about the coup d'état in Ukraine.Oliver Stone traveled to that region and personally interviewed the participants involved.Members will understand more about the current situation and hopefully argue less.

I posted this in another thread regarding this situation in Ukraine.

Originally Posted by rte
"Ukraine. Across its eastern border is Russia and to its west-Europe. For centuries, it has been at the center of a tug-of-war between powers seeking to control its rich lands and access to the Black Sea. 2014's Maidan Massacre triggered a bloody uprising that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych and painted Russia as the perpetrator by Western media. But was it? "Ukraine on Fire" by Igor Lopatonok provides a historical perspective for the deep divisions in the region which lead to the 2004 Orange Revolution, 2014 uprisings, and the violent overthrow of democratically elected Yanukovych. Covered by Western media as a people's revolution, it was in fact a coup d'état scripted and staged by nationalist groups and the U.S. State Department. Investigative journalist Robert Parry reveals how U.S.-funded political NGOs and media companies have emerged since the 80s replacing the CIA in promoting America's geopolitical agenda abroad."

Websites that are hosting this important film.

Ukraine On Fire = RedVoiceMedia

Ukraine On Fire = Rumble

Ukraine On Fire = Bitchute

Ukraine On Fire = Odysee

Correct. It's as if some must be pushing the Bidet, DNC deep state agenda.

They sound like Jen Psaki. It's as if they think their words alone are of equal power to the words of Truth. Satanic.

Goalies words are very similar to and reminiscent of those words and BS statements of Sac, Calledumb and Jell0.

I'm pretty sure it was a pure lie last night when he said I said at one time that Trump would be back in the WH within two weeks. I plan to ask him tonight if he can pull up that post. I dont remember being that drunk in a while.

Ha, for all we know he may be part of a White Supremacist group. He sure likes to line up with the MSM and George Soros pukes.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goalie
And what henious "Nazi" things have been done in Ukraine by the vast number of Nazis that are apparently there?

Be specific. Cite sources that document the crimes against Jews and others.

(Making a Jew leader of the country doesn't count)

Me, well, considering the MSM and demonrat politicians here call me a Nazi for being conservative, I'm gonna need evidence of actions, not just name calling and "OMG, T-shirt bad" hysterical drama.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/statements...rteur-extrajudicial-summary-or-arbitrary

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
https://www.entornointeligente.com/live-azov-militants-open-fire-on-civilians-in-mariupol/amp/
Azov militants open fire at civilians, Killing Two

The head of Donetsk People’s Militia, Eduard Basurin stated at a press conference that Azov militants (Ukrainian ultra-right-wing organisation) fired on a column of civilians trying to leave Mariupol along the «gum» corridor, two civilians were killed, four wounded.

Russian authorities accuse Ukraine of using deception to mislead the population about the evacuation.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Taking out Nazi's............I was wondering why Putin didn't just hang Zelensky from a tree, instead he wanted to kill as many Nazi's as possible before any surrender.........now before too many are killed, Zelensky wants it to stop.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Putin's useful idiots in action.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by outahere

Bidets and Soros' useful idiot in action. Have you had all your jabs? CNN fan?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by outahere

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Q turns out to be a Russian psy-op campaign it'll be so sad and so funny all at the same time

Trust.

The.

Plan.

(And ignore all the stuff I was wrong about and that didn't come to fruition, that was all 4d chess. Trump's in charge!!!!)

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Here it is on You Tube.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If it's on a YouTube video it MUST be true.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 673
Taking out Nazi's............I was wondering why Putin didn't just hang Zelensky from a tree, instead he wanted to kill as many Nazi's as possible before any surrender.........now before too many are killed, Zelensky wants it to stop.

Boom.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm still waiting on examples of what, exactly, these so called Nazis were doing.

Please be specific.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Goalie, would this ne a NAZI GERMANY IRON CROSS your bud Zelinsky has an emblem of on his shirt at his campaign for congressional aid?

Actually no.

That would more accurately be described as the Prussian Iron Cross.

You know, from the eighteenth century, (ETA: Sorry, should say 19'th century) long before the existence of any Nazis. The same cross used to decorate heroism on the battlefields of WW I.

The Nazi Cross had a swastika centered upon it.

Not that I have any love for Zelinski. That corrupt bastard should be dangling from a rope tied to a high limb on a tall oak
how about this one? Is it fit to wear in public? Does it trigger the innocent?
[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

How about this one?
[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 03/19/22.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Bingo.

Since when did you begin having a problem with Nazi's and white supremacists? grin

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Bingo.

Since when did you begin having a problem with Nazi's and white supremacists?

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Goalie, would this ne a NAZI GERMANY IRON CROSS your bud Zelinsky has an emblem of on his shirt at his campaign for congressional aid?
Actually no.

That would more accurately be described as the Prussian Iron Cross.

You know, from the eighteenth century, (ETA: Sorry, should say 19'th century) long before the existence of any Nazis. The same cross used to decorate heroism on the battlefields of WW I.

The Nazi Cross had a swastika centered upon it.

Not that I have any love for Zelinski. That corrupt bastard should be dangling from a rope tied to a high limb on a tall oak
how about this one? Is it fit to wear in public? Does it trigger the innocent?
[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

How about this one?
[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

Heads are going to explode when someone posts a picture of the United States Distinguished Flying Cross the US Air Force Cross medals.

Nazis everwhere.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/19/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm glad I shot expert. Sharpshooters in the USMC be Nazis, yo

Doh, looked at the DD214, I am nazi, I shot sharpshooter when I did pistol qual.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by viking
She is hot, sorry but I had to comment on her good looks.🤣

I was surprised in the video to hear her say she has been covering the news on wars for 30 years.

In person she looked about 35 - 36. She is a fair bit better looking in real life as on TV her cheek bones look more prominent.

It doesnt take long in talking to her to realize shes probably pretty close to being in the genius IQ category if she isnt. It's a little intimidating when one suddenly realizes they havent been so acutely impressed by only a very few others in ones life before.

One can get that impression listening to Elon Musk or Dr Vladimir Zelinko on video but it has a different effect when you are up close and personal with someone like that.

I took a genius dove hunting once who had never shot at more than targets in his life. Told him how to hit doves coming to a waterhole and after a few shots he had it figured out to a science. Unreal.

Tampax with what I’ve seen you post here just about anyone with a semi coherent theory about anything that you agree with would be a genius to you.

About the only thing that I agree with your, conspiracy Q-tard fever dream is that there is a connection between Trump and Putin.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,382
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.