Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Who’s the worst offender on here?

people in glass houses.................

Sam......

GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe title the next thread "who has the most sock puppets" ?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OGB
Leave wabigoon alone. At least he posts positive stuff. For some of the worst attention whores here, the sky is always falling.

Excellent post and point. I do not understand what joy these individuals get from their pronouncements of doom and gloom.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by OGB
Leave wabigoon alone. At least he posts positive stuff. For some of the worst attention whores here, the sky is always falling.

Excellent post and point. I do not understand what joy these individuals get from their pronouncements of doom and gloom.

Maybe because they are trying to warn and inform the ignorant about what is not only happening in real time, but what the future brings.

Your Rose Colored glasses are less than helpful.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/20/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Vudoo
logic would dictate its the member with the highest post count?

How sweet, a new sock puppet.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 03/20/22.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

How sweet, a new troll.

He is Not new.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

How sweet, a new troll.

He is Not new.

You're right.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Excellent first post!

In the correct thread for attention trolling sockpuppets, no less.

Highest post count or highest posts per day? Maybe the latter is a stronger measure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These guys that need to run a sock puppet for various reasons, all negative btw, are sick in the head. They get runnoft under their regular handle but just can't let it go so they gotta come back and pretend to be somebody else just so they can get some more jabs in or whatever. I'm tellin ya, those people need mental help or a bullet in the brain pan. They'll reside in hell with the thieves and liars for their deception.

LOL
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
There is a definite mental issue going on there.

Sock puppet gets exposed

Sock puppet ruins his character and standing

Sock puppet doubles down on his story

The fascination of watching a train wreck.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
These guys that need to run a sock puppet for various reasons, all negative btw, are sick in the head. They get runnoft under their regular handle but just can't let it go so they gotta come back and pretend to be somebody else just so they can get some more jabs in or whatever. I'm tellin ya, those people need mental help or a bullet in the brain pan. They'll reside in hell with the thieves and liars for their deception.

How many including today’s new one has Seelhead had? I lost count.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OGB

Maybe because they are trying to warn and inform the ignorant about what is not only happening in real time, but what the future brings.

You certainly think highly of yourself in assuming the masses here are ignorant and you are somehow enlightened. The fact that you zeroed right in on his post as personal is very telling. I think you should just own your misery. You don't have to try to explain it away. Some people are just downers by nature. It's not your fault. Have you tried a little old ladies knitting forum? The sky is always falling in a lot of gossiping old women's worlds.

I know, but bicycle.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IZH27
There is a definite mental issue going on there.

Sock puppet gets exposed

Sock puppet ruins his character and standing

Sock puppet doubles down on his story

The fascination of watching a train wreck.

IMO, Rick allowing sock puppets is the one, the biggest mistake he could make with this forum. Sock puppets are just like democrats- they ruin everything they touch. They're dishonest, usually hateful and full of revenge for some perceived slight, just looking to disrupt and otherwise disturb normal healthy discourse. They're sociopaths that can't adjust as needed to regular interactions.

If a man that's been collectively told to pound sand can't process what that means, change, grow, and deal with it but instead has to hide behind some fake identity so he can come back and repeatedly lie, his very existence and entire persona is a lie, then I believe Rick has a time bomb and is burying his head in the sand if he ignores it.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by OGB

You certainly think highly of yourself in assuming the masses here are ignorant and you are somehow enlightened. The fact that you zeroed right in on his post as personal is very telling. I think you should just own your misery. You don't have to try to explain it away. Some people are just downers by nature. It's not your fault. Have you tried a little old ladies knitting forum? The sky is always falling in a lot of gossiping old women's worlds.

I know, but bicycle.

Someone must be living in your head, who said anything about me and my posts.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OGB

I know, but bicycle.

Someone must be living in your head, who said anything about me and my posts.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/implicit

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

How many including today’s new one has Seelhead had? I lost count.

Enough to live in your head.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by OGB

Bwahahahaha, Steve and his drama addiction, never met misery he didn't love. Yet another attention slut like the OP.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

-Leroy

O
OGB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by OGB

I know, but bicycle.

Virtue signaling mostly.
"Better let everyone know I stand for freedom. "
"Here's my chance to show how much I hate lefties."
Little different than,
"If I wear a pink ribbon, then people will actually know about breast cancer."
We all get it.
It is interesting (disturbing?) how alive and well cancel culture is here, where most (not all) share similar thoughts and values.
Want to be "informed" about something "happening in real time "?
Conservatives are too busy squabbling over minor differences among themselves too do anything productive or meaningful to keep the left in check. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I attempt to be I suppose, by raising points within Tennessee about our legislature and the pap they produce and the attempt to rescind those thefts of Liberty. I do my best to elicit responses, but fail biggly to do so, well at least the kind I need, getting in touch with legislators to let them know we understand we are getting hosed and getting off the couch and doing something about it.

Nobody ever shows up when you want them to...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Then of course there's Crabby Stamper.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 007FJ, 1234, 1Longbow, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,919
Posts18,479,696
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.