S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I believe Trump when he said he won in a landslide. Doesnt the winner become POTUS?

Remember Trump saying after Bidet illegally took office how Americas future was "brighter than ever"? Why? Because that's when they stepped in the treason trap. Didnt Trump say he caught them? Why? Because he did.

Then Trump said he wished the new administration great success. He never conceded and he never wished Biden great success. It's so easy to lead people astray when they dont critically hear what some people say.

Why did Q say Putin was part of the cabal? Why do you support Putin if Q says he's part of the cabal?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by ConradCA
So Azov are super right wing nationalists right? and they like to wear some snazzy nazi symbols. and russia invaded their country in 2014. imagine if enemyX invaded south carolina and virginia claimed their ports as their own. would you blame the KKK and other right wing organizations for battling them with everything they had? sounds like the Azov were just being proactive.

Your forgetting that the KKK is a creation of the Democratic Party. They leer everything in terms of race just like the Democratic Party. Furthermore, the Democratic Party is returning to their racist roots with Critical Race Theory where everything is determined by your race.

ya i get that. i never heard of these azov guys before the other week but it sounds like they do a lot of hating as well. but they are nationalists and seem pretty well trained and armed, most likely by our govt but who knows for sure. but they are killing filthy commie invaders by the truckload and thats good in my view. if the kkk or blm or naacp or nfl or nba or southern poverty league or any other group took up arms against invaders or our country i would probably cut them a little slack too. enemy of my enemy sort of thing.

Plenty of those on the left called Trump a Nazi and White Supremacist. It's like the standard Lefty accusation.

The Azov Batt is in a Death Match with Russian imported Chechen Muzzies.

I prefer Nazis defending their country to win over over Russian imported Muzzy invaders.

Don't like either one.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I dont believe fake news.

Good thing Q keeps you grounded in reality.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by goalie
I believe Trump when he said he won in a landslide. Doesnt the winner become POTUS?

Remember Trump saying after Bidet illegally took office how Americas future was "brighter than ever"? Why? Because that's when they stepped in the treason trap. Didnt Trump say he caught them? Why? Because he did.

Then Trump said he wished the new administration great success. He never conceded and he never wished Biden great success. It's so easy to lead people astray when they dont critically hear what some people say.

Why did Q say Putin was part of the cabal? Why do you support Putin if Q says he's part of the cabal?

Bump for an answer to this question. Simple question for the Que…

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I dont believe fake news.

Good thing Q keeps you grounded in reality.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
when its all said and done, i would bet that "Q" is a product of russian intelligence along with some other enemies of the US. you guys are being played like a stradivarious. or however the hell you spell a really expensive violin.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by erikj
The following is from a far left media source.

The CIA May Be Breeding Nazi Terror in Ukraine

The CIA has been secretly training anti-Russian groups in Ukraine since 2015. Everything we know points to the likelihood that includes neo-Nazis inspiring far-right terrorists across the world.

https://jacobinmag.com/2022/01/cia-neo-nazi-training-ukraine-russia-putin-biden-nato/

Only an idiot would believe a far left source.

I posted it for the irony.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
when its all said and done, i would bet that "Q" is a product of russian intelligence along with some other enemies of the US. you guys are being played like a stradivarious. or however the hell you spell a really expensive violin.

Yeah, you're probably right.

The mental gymnastics are entertaining though.

And, to be honest, getting a bunch of right-wing Americans to slob Putin's knob is pretty impressive.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
f-ucken strider is on top of his game tonight. don't dislocate any digits with those keyboard gymnastics strider. where in the actual f-uck would you find something like that.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

The CIA has been secretly training anti-Russian groups in Ukraine since 2015. Everything we know points to the likelihood that includes neo-Nazis inspiring far-right terrorists across the world.

https://jacobinmag.com/2022/01/cia-neo-nazi-training-ukraine-russia-putin-biden-nato/

Nice job on offering a synopsis.

My understanding is the Azov Batt is making a last stand in Mariupol fighting Russian imported Chechens.

Who do you like better? Neo Nazis or Muzzie Murderers?

I can't justify $800,000,000 in weapons plus $14,000,000,000 in aid to either group. After the Afghanistan botched withdraw, I'd prefer to clean house before another foreign policy decision was acted on.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of you may remember when I met with Dr Richard Bartlett, Rep Louis Gohmert and Lara Logan for lunch at a function a few weeks ago.

I told her I thought Putin was working in concert with Trump in an effort to drain the NWO Cabal swamp. She told me I was correct and that she was aware of this. She wondered how I knew. . I told her it was because of the meetings Trump has held with Putin and the soccer ball incident, the Saudi Prince and War Dance and War Sword incident and the visit of Trump and Melania with Pres Xi and his wife and staying overnight in the Forbidden City. Guess I should have also added because of Q.
She was also aware of the Evergreen - Hillary pedo thing and was very happily surprised when I told her I had researched and found thatt Jen Psaki had been a wheel (CEO IIRC) at Evergreen Shipping who did business with Ghislaine Maxwell's husband.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Anyway, her interview on Americas Voice is very revealing and interesting. She starts at 20 Min, 45 sec in the video below for those of you who might want to learn something new.

https://americasvoice.news/video/Xv6PlVJVAcAK5BW/

After listening to Laura she threw out 2 names in particular. Eric Ciaramella and Alexandra Chalupa . Donald Trump didn't have a chance to have a presidency. The folks that were left over from BHO's administration still owned the Ukraine/Russia narrative. Along comes the stolen election and the democRATS install Joe Biden. The rich times can continue for the swamp dwellers. With the guidance of Susan Rice it was back to the good times again for the deep swamp. The Senior Executive Service is a target rich environment for the NWO plan. Never mind what the American people want, we are telling you we are in charge. Donald Trump should be honored for his 4 short years as the Commander in Chief and not vilified. Lara Logan knows what she is talking about.

kwg

P.S.
Now I know why illegals are allowed to pour over the border. So we are not watching what the Swamp D.C. is doing in the rest of the world. I almost hate to say this but with Putin invading Ukraine it has forced us to examine our contacts with Ukraine and the people who put this "monster" together starting in BHO's reign of terror.

Nancy Pelosi's son, Mit Romney's son and of course Hunter Biden are all neck deep in the corruption. American politicians sending money to Ukraine and then laundering it and getting it back by the millions via children of powerful politicians. Vlad Putin was telling the world for years NOT to make Ukraine another NATO country. Well, it appears Vlad knew what else was going on as well.

American politicians and the New World Order have a big plan that includes making themselves very wealthy and having American taxpayers on the hook for it for the next 3 generations at least. Probably more. But, you can bet they will be wealthy and powerful and we don't matter.
kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/20/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Great interview.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Typically I don't just click links without an synopsis from the poster showing relevance to the discussion.

That's the purpose of a discussion not just posting a link.

If the poster won't take the time I won't waste my time giving clicks to sites.

One's given the impression of your efficiency in time management.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston

Typically I don't just click links without an synopsis from the poster showing relevance to the discussion.

What happened to the self initiated need to know ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020

What happened to the self initiated need to know ??

kwg

Reading is akin to listening and Burns is talker, not a listener.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Only an idiot would believe a far left source.

I posted it for the irony.

Dismissing sound bites from partisan pundits and trolls is wise.

That said, there can be a lot of value in reading a rigorous piece of writing regardless of an author's bias.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Damn, if I clicked every link posted on 24hr by a retard that does not leave much time in the day for my Genius thoughts.

How would you fellows survive?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

More like a kazoo.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 70 invisible), 2,044 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,677
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.