Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
They have been giving unqualified blacks priority in college admissions for 40 years.

Then hiring them under affirmative action

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Welcome aboard new guy.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

- Rogue
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Tyrone
F them.

EXACTLY.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
As time passes I feel more isolated from the going son in public life. Maybe some of you can relate to that. It seems the stupid and outrageous are now normal and common sense with some decent behaviour is not good and if you live that way you're branded as a sexist, bigot, homophobe or racist. It's all part of a master plan hatched by the devil, I think.

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
We are so f..cked this entire clown world is going to implode

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Equality cannot be forced upon any individual or group. Simple availability is the best that can be offered. To attain equality requires personal effort and self worth.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Calgary? Home of the Calgary Stampede. This is way out west in Cowboyland.

https://www.calgarystampede.com/

This is the all time event for Canadian rednecks and cowboys. They ride bucking broncos, they race horses. A far cry from Toronto. And this is what goes on in Home Depot Calgary? Good God.

X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
They have been giving unqualified blacks priority in college admissions for 40 years.

Went to college in the late 70’s. The was affirmative action back then that allowed minorities to enter under lower standards. As I look back on it now, I should have screamed “black privilege “.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I grew up poor in CO. My father was an alcoholic and often drank up his paycheck before getting home. There were times when we had very little food and sometimes had no heat in to CO winter. I went to bed cold and hungry more times than I care to remember. When I was getting out of high school I knew there would be no $$$ for college and few employment opportunities. So I joined the USN and found it to be my liking. I spent a little over 25 years before the mast and retired a Chief Petty Officer. Along the way in the USN I got 2 college degrees, bought and paid for 2 pieces of property (1 in CO that I still own and 1 in FL that I have sold), I traveled the world and experienced many cultures, I made 9 combat deployments to the Middle East and married a great gal. Our cars are paid for and we have some $$$ in the bank.

Everything I have I earned. I could have easily ended up in jail or on welfare. Instead I made myself successful and am now a high school teacher. Nobody every gave me anything and the color of my skin opened NO doors for me. Any door that opened for me opened because I walked up to it and demanded entry. And NOBODY is going to take from me what I have obtained. NOBODY!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
f you had parents that loved you enough to make sure that you had a good education, you worked hard and made good grades you have "never having to work at Home Depot privilege" . grin

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I spent 30+ years in public education, every day of it in the classroom. I DID NOT get a worthless advanced degree in Outdoor Masturbation and kiss ass up the chain of command to become an assistant principal, a coach, or a "counselor". I'm ashamed to admit I was part of what has become an indoctrination system, not a way of preparing young people to deal with the challenges life is about to throw at them as they clutch a diploma that many of them won't be able to read!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
CashisKing I have to ask, have you tried to cash it out? I have a family member that done some investing with online crap and he can’t cash his out!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
To the very day that they dump my dead body in the ocean I will never yield to the notion that all men are equal.

Some are taller... and some are shorter.

Some are smarter... and some are stronger.

Each man is a unique product of his creator... nothing more.

What he does with that gift... is his affair.

Gender, ethnicity and race are wholly inconsequential.

--------------------------------------------

For me... it is sinful to allow a person to claim victimhood as the gift bestowed upon them by their creator.

The inadequacy of the victimhoom moniker ... as a precept... does NOT lift a man up... but instead pulls down another.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Buck720
CashisKing I have to ask, have you tried to cash it out? I have a family member that done some investing with online crap and he can’t cash his out!

Yes... went to hard commodities (physically held) that have traded up a few times.

As for the investment world... yes... I have taken out considerable cash over the past 6 months.

As for you family member... get the money to a bank and ATM it out at $1k per day.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Another great reason to support your local/family owned building supply. Most are good folks, knowledgeable, and in my neck of the woods, conservative and Christian.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
“A mind is a terrible thing to waste”………

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
If you deal with the government you might as well expect this. Not for sure how much of HD’s bottom line is tied up in .gov sales but you either comply or they go elsewhere.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bill Poole
If you're allowed to go into the break room at Home Depot is that "employee privilege"?

White privilege, silly.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
I grew up poor in CO. My father was an alcoholic and often drank up his paycheck before getting home. There were times when we had very little food and sometimes had no heat in to CO winter. I went to bed cold and hungry more times than I care to remember. When I was getting out of high school I knew there would be no $$$ for college and few employment opportunities. So I joined the USN and found it to be my liking. I spent a little over 25 years before the mast and retired a Chief Petty Officer. Along the way in the USN I got 2 college degrees, bought and paid for 2 pieces of property (1 in CO that I still own and 1 in FL that I have sold), I traveled the world and experienced many cultures, I made 9 combat deployments to the Middle East and married a great gal. Our cars are paid for and we have some $$$ in the bank.

Everything I have I earned. I could have easily ended up in jail or on welfare. Instead I made myself successful and am now a high school teacher. Nobody every gave me anything and the color of my skin opened NO doors for me. Any door that opened for me opened because I walked up to it and demanded entry. And NOBODY is going to take from me what I have obtained. NOBODY!

Good for you, MAC. Great American story. To your continued success, prosperity and happiness.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1234, 257wthbylover, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,124
Posts18,502,421
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.