Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Oh ya, Burns to ship out to face down the Russian thugs and bullies.
You seem to be a surrender monkey based on past posts.

Yes Ukrain should agree to russia terms.

Good thing you were not on George Washingtons staff. We would all be speaking proper english. shocked
You seem to dine with a lot of generals. You sound like part of the MIC.

There is always a post to quote for the surrender monkeys. wink

How did it age?

Originally Posted by Northman
[Linked Image from boredpanda.com]

Good luck with that! We'll see how it ages.

(I give it week for the hunger to set in before Kyiv is abandoned.)

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/25/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
John, are you thinking you are going to really hit it big selling Leupolds and suppressors to the Ukes?

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Oh ya, Burns to ship out to face down the Russian thugs and bullies.
You seem to be a surrender monkey based on past posts.

Yes Ukrain should agree to russia terms.

Good thing you were not on George Washingtons staff. We would all be speaking proper english. shocked
You seem to dine with a lot of generals. You sound like part of the MIC.

There is always a post to quote for the surrender monkeys. wink

How did it age?

Originally Posted by Northman
[Linked Image from boredpanda.com]

Good luck with that! We'll see how it ages.

(I give it week for the hunger to set in before Kyiv is abandoned.)

Burns, you keep advocating for US intervention.. how many gov. contracts does your company have?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Yeah, I don’t give a frick. You came to the nation my people built and you can carry your dirty asses back and take two Mexicans with you as far as I’m concerned. 1630 Old American stock and don’t give a [bleep] about you and your old world attachments.

If your people didn’t fight Indians and kill Yankees I have no use for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

that was perfect!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Burns, you keep advocating for US intervention.. how many gov. contracts does your company have?

I advocated for selling Ukraine the weapons to defend Ukraine from an invading horde of Orcs.

You on the other hand wanted boots on the ground to fight for the Orcs. You wanted to spill American blood for Putins gain.

we should be supporting russia with troops. the two of us could tear NATo a enw ass then go after China. Russia would make a far better ally to us than England and France

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I advocated for selling Ukraine the weapons to defend Ukraine from an invading horde of Orcs.

You on the other hand wanted boots on the ground to fight for the Orcs. You wanted to spill American blood for Putins gain.
Wow! We've got our very own MIC troll!

Pure propaganda too. He uses techniques to elicit an emotional response rather than using facts and reason. Classic!

Last edited by Tyrone; 03/25/22.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Many here want to support the Ukrainians with arms but some have poor reading comprehension and seem to think that we should get involved directly. Nobody has said that. If a Ukrainian is the same thing as a Russian, I guess that means that the Irish and English are the same. I mean, they speak the same language, live next door to each other and the one suppressed the other for centuries and they only became independent recently. Oh yeah, and the one starved the other when it fit their agenda.

Bump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wow! We've got our very own MIC troll!

Pure propaganda too. He uses techniques to elicit an emotional response rather than using facts and reason. Classic!

You must have trimmed my quote on accident.

gitem does shill for getting the US involved in war with Ukraine, NATO, and China.

we should be supporting russia with troops. the two of us could tear NATo a enw ass then go after China. Russia would make a far better ally to us than England and France

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What about our questions, John? Do you have any Gov't contracts?
Are you planning on becoming a party to any Gov't contracts?

I probably shouldn't ask - you'll just lie if you do.

Last edited by Tyrone; 03/25/22.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I'm not surprised at the Russian scrotum lickers on this forum.
They've had years to slime their way into American culture.
Ever watch The Americans?
Yeah, there are Russian assets in the CF.
When Russia is finally ground to dust, everyone of them should be picked up and dropped off in Moscow.

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Croaker
I'm not surprised at the Russian scrotum lickers on this forum.
They've had years to slime their way into American culture.
Ever watch The Americans?
Yeah, there are Russian assets in the CF.
When Russia is finally ground to dust, everyone of them should be picked up and dropped off in Moscow.

The ability to ignore how many of the problems in our country are directly related to communists infiltrating societal institutions is rather mind boggling.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Apparently Ukrainians are pushing out from Kyiv and Russian troops are falling back. Ukrainians taking back towns 35km east of Kyiv.
I'm sure some will claim this is a "strategic tactical withdrawl" as they've taken the labs now. All of the sudden...

Linky

Me

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

prove me wrong when I say that a Russian/US alliance would be damned near unstoppable. especiallyw ehn we looka t current Allies like France. the absolute mounmental gains in Natural resources etc that could be pillaged for the taking by a US/RUS. alliance should be clear to everyone. BTW i dont give a rats ass about UKR. but you overlook the simple fact that Russia is not the commie Red SOV. U. anymore. and i'll bet the only reason you support sending arms to UKR is you stand to see a profit from it somehow

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
prove me wrong when I say that a Russian/US alliance would be damned near unstoppable.
You still say that after the way that Russia has "performed" in the last month?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
prove me wrong when I say that a Russian/US alliance would be damned near unstoppable.

yes, the object of war is to win...you dont win by leaving civillians alone and only hitting military targets. you win by beating the opponent into coplete submission...

Vietnam, afg. Iraq etc....do you think we would have lost as many people in those places if we had tried winning the war instead of trying to win eharts and minds?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

yes, the object of war is to win...you dont win by leaving civillians alone and only hitting military targets. you win by beating the opponent into coplete submission...

Vietnam, afg. Iraq etc....do you think we would have lost as many people in those places if we had tried winning the war instead of trying to win eharts and minds?

He's not questioning Russian tactics (well, sorta) but their effectiveness.

Russia - as a land, conventional combat force isn't tier 1, first world, world class - whatever term you want to use but the Ukrainian resistance and Russia's inability to provide logistics to a country on their doorstep shows that if they were to pair with the US against say China - they're next to useless on their own. They'd need us to drag them with.

Russia has lost more men than we lost in A-stan AND Iraq combined in 20 years of fighting. Americans have become soft to the realization that our losses aren't, in the grand scheme of warfare relative to what we accomplish in land and objectives, bad. They're damn miraculous actually. Other countries' armies would have expended 10x the blood to do the same - at a minimum.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As an ally the citizens of Ukraine are more my style.

Watching them fight for their county against the odds is so much better than watching the citizens of Iraq or Afghanistan.

Going to be very interesting to see how this changes their Goverment in the coming years.

People who have fought for their freedom might want to keep it. wink

Wonder how many $3000 boutique ARs we could move in a free Ukraine?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Teal

He's not questioning Russian tactics (well, sorta) but their effectiveness.

Russia - as a land, conventional combat force isn't tier 1, first world, world class - whatever term you want to use but the Ukrainian resistance and Russia's inability to provide logistics to a country on their doorstep shows that if they were to pair with the US against say China - they're next to useless on their own. They'd need us to drag them with.

Russia has lost more men than we lost in A-stan AND Iraq combined in 20 years of fighting. Americans have become soft to the realization that our losses aren't, in the grand scheme of warfare relative to what we accomplish in land and objectives, bad. They're damn miraculous actually. Other countries' armies would have expended 10x the blood to do the same - at a minimum.

i get what you're saying, but that doesnt negate my statments about scorched earth policies.

To Russia. contrary to belief here. Putin is not dumb. I can reasonably concieve that he may be holding back his "A team" for the simple fact that if he were to go in and steam roll he is well aware of mass Western involvement which I thinks he knows he won't win on his won. my main point is the damned UKR sympathisers here so willing to et us involved whil remaining blind to the fact that they ahve been isolating and bombing their own citizens for years...and apparenty with many ehre thats ok....cause RuSsiA bad

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A Teams don't have to steam roll. A Teams do not steam roll. That's why they're A Teams.

Look at our A Teams - they're pretty surgical and precise. Which if we're to believe this is all just about getting rid of NWO bio labs - that's what you'd use, not D team conscripts. So there's questions there.

You send your best when you don't want to go scorched earth. If was his plan - this is his best. They're crap. They have the advantage of numbers and the cultural will to go into battle without gear. That's it.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What do you have against the people of Donetsk and Lugansk? They overwhelmingly voted to secede from Ukraine and you want to pummel them into submission?
You are/would have been a Yankee too.

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

360 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 30 invisible), 1,818 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,753
Posts18,495,386
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.