Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by rickt300

Is the "leftist" part of your post sarcasm? Or, maybe you're just retarded, or have suffered a brain injury, in which case I wish you the best for a recovery. If neither of those are true, I suggest you're an ignorant f u c k that needs to do some reading.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Would not have happened if the Russians had stayed home. I have no sympathy for them.

should the US do same to every fkn messycan pos that jumped the border ? let's get started

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
RiverRider: All I am sure of is that the media is busily engaged in manipulating public opinion and telling us only what they want us to believe. I refuse to buy into any of it at the price of believing nothing.

Solid statement. My position too.

GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Would not have happened if the Russians had stayed home. I have no sympathy for them.

should the US do same to every fkn messycan pos that jumped the border ? let's get started

Well if they had started with missile attacks and tank offensives why not?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by kolofardos

Is the "leftist" part of your post sarcasm? Or, maybe you're just retarded, or have suffered a brain injury, in which case I wish you the best for a recovery. If neither of those are true, I suggest you're an ignorant f u c k that needs to do some reading.

Both fascism and communism are on the left end of the political spectrum dumbass. Fascism is barely to the right of Communism. Both far left dictatorships.

Last edited by rickt300; 03/27/22.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Ukrainians have been invaded by an enemy that has a long history of confiscating their land, attempting to destroy their culture, deporting them to cities and elsewhere, and intentionally starving them to death by the millions.

What you are seeing here won't even be a ripple on the pond once the Russians take over.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched this video this morning.

Anyone who applauds this type of barbarism,for whatever reason,is on the wrong side of this issue.

Could it be Russian disinformation to garner support for their objectives? That's always a possibility.

If the video is accurate and the torturers are Ukes,they then risk losing international support.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Did those soldiers decide that?

I guess you're cool with U.S. servicemen being treated like that too by Muslims in the gwot?

People like you are scumbags.

Put your money where your fat mouth is, go join the resistance

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/27/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rte

Anyone who applauds this type of barbarism,for whatever reason,is on the wrong side of this issue.

Could it be Russian disinformation to garner support for their objectives? That's always a possibility.

If the video is accurate and the torturers are Ukes,they then risk losing international support.

Ukes? International support? The support has been meager at best. The Ukrainians need to do what has to be done to survive as a nation, playing nice is not going to get it. Support for Russian objectives? It seems they have much support already, China and Germany are buying their oil. India is also doing business with Russia. I don't have a dog in this fight but if cruelty is what wins it for any nation to retain it's sovereignty then so be it and we are not in any position to judge.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by burrinho
It is good to see the people of Ukraine defend their land, homes, people liberty and freedom.

But even a rudimentary knowledge of political theory will clearly show that what Russia is today is under a far far right nationalistic leader and government.

Yeah, sure buddy. With the CIA and a host of other alphabet-letter scum behind everything Ukraine does, you're backing the wrong horse. Idiot.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

My family history provides nothing but hatred for the evil of communism(grandmother forbade us to wear anything red...grandpa was exiled to SIberia). Putin may not be be a "true" Red Communist (despite his desire to recreate the Soviet Empire), but he has not slaughtered his own people like the Red Communists of Stalin/Lenin eras did (although he does enjoy off'ing political enemies).

BUT, I don't immediately believe anything I see in videos anymore. So much of it can be (and is) staged for propaganda. There is no way anything on the i'net can be taken at face value.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I guess you're cool with U.S. servicemen being treated like that too by Muslims in the gwot?

Speaking of Muslims just how well did they treat our captured servicemen? No I was not cool with that. Those servicemen are American citizens. As for the Russian soldiers not staying home and attacking their neighbor why should I care what happens to them? Same for the Muslim fanatics that attacked us on 9/11. They and all who supported them should be summarily executed. Would that violate your delicate sensibilities? You go join the resistance, or do something smart and head to our southern border to protect our country. I could get behind that.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by kappa8

My family history provides nothing but hatred for the evil of communism(grandmother forbade us to wear anything red...grandpa was exiled to SIberia). Putin may not be be a "true" Red Communist (despite his desire to recreate the Soviet Empire), but he has not slaughtered his own people like the Red Communists of Stalin/Lenin eras did (although he does enjoy off'ing political enemies).

BUT, I don't immediately believe anything I see in videos anymore. So much of it can be (and is) staged for propaganda. There is no way anything on the i'net can be taken at face value.

True and you can see the effect it had on our resident leftists. While I can't say just how "red" the residents of Chechnya were certainly the second Chechnya war killed hundreds of thousands of people. Does that count?

Last edited by rickt300; 03/27/22.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Speaking of Muslims just how well did they treat our captured servicemen? No I was not cool with that. Those servicemen are American citizens. As for the Russian soldiers not staying home and attacking their neighbor why should I care what happens to them? Same for the Muslim fanatics that attacked us on 9/11. They and all who supported them should be summarily executed. Would that violate your delicate sensibilities? You go join the resistance, or do something smart and head to our southern border to protect our country. I could get behind that.

You are a retard.

If your fat ass ever gets drafted and forced to fight, you'll change your opinion.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/27/22.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Believe little of what you see and nothing of what you read or hear from third parties.
The only way to make it thought this with your sanity intact is to cover everything with the blanket of distrust.
Skepticism is my religion.

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I guess I’m one of the kind of guys that wouldn’t make a good interrogator. I’d not be able to murder prisoners that had their hands tied and had surrendered. I know that I’m likely capable of doing bad things if my blood is up or if I’m in retribution mode (something I’ve learned to control) but I’d have to be out of my mind to do the things I saw in the video. I’d have no problem killing a million men in combat but I couldn’t kill a single bound and disarmed prisoner.

Would be no problem for me especially after seeing the cities destroyed by standoff weapons and mass civilian deaths. As for the interrogations pretty sure the questions were just to annoy, no real information to garner.

Too bad the Germans didn’t do mass torture and execution of captured American bomber crews in WW II.

Odd Germans were prominently figured in the Nuremberg trials or m I wrong?

You are truly stupid and historically illiterate.

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nuremberg-trials

You’re retarded. Despite the fact that we more or less indiscriminately bombed German cities to the ground killing hundreds of thousands of German civilians, captured bomber crews were mostly treated according to the rules of war and the Geneva convention. On more than one occasion bailed out bomber crews were saved by German soldiers from being summarily strung up by irate civilians.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Hey dummy, nothing would have happened to those American servicemen if they had just stayed home.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by burrinho
It is good to see the people of Ukraine defend their land, homes, people liberty and freedom.

But even a rudimentary knowledge of political theory will clearly show that what Russia is today is under a far far right nationalistic leader and government.

Dam you are stupid. Why is it necessary to label a dictatorship as far right to you blithering idiots? Afraid Russia's communist roots will be offended somehow? Russia has always been nationalistic you stupid fuq!

Russia has absolutely not always been nationalistic. The whole point of the USSR was globalist with the idea being to export Russias then brand of communism around the globe to as many countries as possible be it peacefully or at the barrel of a gun.

Times change. Russia today is no more communist than most of Europe and is much more nationalist than most of Western European with Western Europes open borders policies and generally going along with what the US/NATO says. Russia today is a closed borders country mostly concerned with its own borders rather than exporting any ideology around the globe.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

Ukes? International support? The support has been meager at best. The Ukrainians need to do what has to be done to survive as a nation, playing nice is not going to get it. Support for Russian objectives? It seems they have much support already, China and Germany are buying their oil. India is also doing business with Russia. I don't have a dog in this fight but if cruelty is what wins it for any nation to retain it's sovereignty then so be it and we are not in any position to judge.

You haven't made a legitimate argument for torture.

You also never addressed the possibility that this may be Russian disinformation.

If you have no dog in this fight,then why do you appear to be so gleeful at this supposed torture?

What happens if the Russians prevail and they emulate the barbarism of these soldiers?

I don't expect a logical rebuttal but just more emotional and irrational drivel.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Invading folks homes and killing them seems to have consequences.

Shame it was recorded.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1234, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 52 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,795
Posts18,496,223
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.