-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A smart mouth just got what they had coming. No biggie.

If anything, it would do the country good to see a lot more of it.

Last edited by JackRyan; 03/28/22.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by add
It was real. Can't recall any white actors punching anyone during the Oscars. Can you? How much more proof do you need that blacks are more violent than any other racial group? Wonder if any commentators will point out this obvious fact.

^ ^ ^

Loved George Floyd, as a Victim.

crazy

Actually, I didn't...Liar.

Last edited by Tarquin; 2 minutes ago.

Keep on editing, lightweight!

laugh

You keep in lying....liar.

Tarquin
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Rename the Award the “Deshauns”?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just like NASCAR.... rating slip.... insert a little violence...

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mikieb
Just like NASCAR.... rating slip.... insert a little violence...

Or a nip slip

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Systemic racism made him do it! laugh crazy Wonder if the MSM will have the balls to make the connection between race and violent crime that this little gem of an anecdote provides? Don't hold your breath.

Tarquin
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
It was real. Can't recall any white actors punching anyone during the Oscars. Can you? How much more proof do you need that blacks are more violent than any other racial group? Wonder if any commentators will point out this obvious fact.

^ ^ ^

Loved George Floyd, as a Victim.

crazy

Actually, I didn't...Liar.

Last edited by Tarquin; 2 minutes ago.

Keep on editing, lightweight!

laugh

You keep in lying....liar.

^ ^ ^

Forgets to edit...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by fester
Fake……

This
Theys just tryin to up the lousy ratings they are a gettin

No. During the break Smith was "crying" and being consoled by multiple people. No way the only physical assault in the history of the Oscars was planned, especially a black assailant. NO way. You think the Oscar people wanted to feed the narrative blacks are intrinsically violent?, Nope. It was real 'cause the "brothers" were acting in true live character.

You do realize these are Actors Right.

Actors are paid a great deal of money to Act and these two are paid very well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ch im pout

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
This books says it all.

https://www.amazon.com/Facing-Reality-Truths-about-America/dp/1641771976

"Murray brings dispassionate and well-reasoned data-driven thinking to a generally emotional, ideologically driven topic. He begins with details on racial IQ differences and then follows with additional credible documentation of differences in crime rates. This is a must-read for everyone, especially those who have become strongly influenced by equity and CRT rationale.
There are a few missing pieces, however. For example, why did the Black-White IQ gap narrow in the 70s and 80s, then remain stagnant from that point on? Also, I'm wondering if the Black-White crime rate disparity widened in the 60s-70s after well-intentioned government assistance programs took effect.
Regardless, Murray leaves readers with a solid bottom-line - Blacks, and to a lesser extent, Latinos, have some unattractive attributes associated with them, on average. (Murray is careful to emphasize that, nonetheless, MANY Blacks and Latinos perform better than Whites on one or both measures.)
What do we do know? I don't know, but we certainly need to stop denying solid, credible, replicated data."

There is no way in hell the Oscar people are going to green-light a fake assault that proves the narrative that blacks are intrinsically violent, obscene and out-of-control. That is how we know beyond a shadow of a doubt it was real.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/27/22.

Tarquin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This goes back to 2016 when Jada Pinkett Smith boycotted the Oscars. Chris Rock said, “Jada Pinkett Smith boycotting the Oscars is like me and Rihanna’s panties, neither of us were invited.”

Will and Jada are racists, they think their semi competent acting is worthy of an Oscar. If they don’t win, or worse yet, aren’t nominated, it’s because of racism. Yet several blacks have won Oscars since 2016,

As for Chris Rock, I’ve heard him use racism in his act. It’s his humor. I admire him for his piece that he did about how not to be beat by the police. One could call it racist because it’s geared to blacks, but it’s truthful. Every black should see it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by auk1124
The uncensored video shows Smith yelling "Keep my wife's name outta your fùcking mouth!"

I think it was probably real.

real like Covid. lol.

let the uneducated goobers be distracted

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Systemic racism made him do it! laugh crazy Wonder if the MSM will have the balls to make the connection between race and violent crime that this little gem of an anecdote provides? Don't hold your breath.

Remember how you wrote here, how Derek Chauvin was a killer and Saint George was a victim?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by add

Remember how you wrote here, how Derek Chauvin was a killer and Saint George was a victim?

No. I never said any such thing liar. I said Chauvin would probably be convicted of murder. I also came to a different conclusion after reviewing the Minnesota jury instruction and so stated. Many, many posters here agreed that Chauvin used excessive force. All of which has exactly nothing to do with the Oscars and Will Smith being a typically violent black man.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/27/22.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Would love to see Rock lighten Smith's wallet by a few hundred thou. Better yet would be a criminal prosecution, but woke Hollywood will get a pass.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Will got in one little fight and his mom got scared....

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith

Now that's funny.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith

Now that's funny.

LOL

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

No. I never said any such thing liar. I said Chauvin would probably be convicted of murder. I also came to a different conclusion after reviewing the Minnesota jury instruction and so stated. Many, many posters here agreed that Chauvin used excessive force. All of which has exactly nothing to do with the Oscars and Will Smith being a typically violent black man.

Last by Tarquin; 20 minutes ago.

Keep on editing, fraud.

Salmon, ID. grin

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Last by Tarquin; 20 minutes ago.

Keep on editing, fraud.

Salmon, ID. grin

You lying dumb-phuuck. It's okay for a guy to edit a post. Love the way I'm livin' in your head though! Rent-free too! Didn't know you were such a big fan of Chris Rock! laugh

Tarquin
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 56 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,314
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.