Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TimZ
Can anyone post Chucksters mug shot? You got me curious now......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think SAC appears in this video -

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What a dumb f u ck.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by TimZ
Can anyone post Chucksters mug shot? You got me curious now......

What? Bizarre like seeing grandma naked curious?

Kinda, I have this image in my head that I am verbally jousting with someone on a keyboard in Mom's basement, living off disability checks.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Knock’in old Joe is a given, low hanging fruit and well deserved.

But any anal kissing is surely only using your lips and no telling where they have been

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Libtards love brown nosing Biden ....

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I cannot imagine how any remotely sane person can support Joe Biden. He has done so much irreparable harm to this country in such short period of time, I absolutely do not expect this nation to be here in three more years. I don’t think we have a snowballs chance in hell.
And face it, praying for him to catch a 6.5 Carcano would possibly be worse, if anyone could imagine “worse”…

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
SACHarlie is the product of generations of democrat inbreeding. Do a search for his photo he once posted here and his moronic, third grade grammar posts substantiate his stupidity..

Yup... The poster child for the pro choice movement.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess if you want a leader that doesn't care about you or America and is corrupt as hell, Joe Blow and Kameltoe fits well

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
But to kiss Putin's ASS at the same time to do that is a bit much.

I don't know that pointing out that Putin is a better man and leader than Biden is kissing Putin's ASS. It is just a fact.

We don't yet know the truth about why Putin invaded Ukraine and if it came out plain as day that Ukraine was up to no good Politifact would just declare it false.

I have no idea who is right or wrong over there. And I do know that Ukraine's government has done some political dirt to this country by financing our internal enemies. That much truth has seeped out.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
But to kiss Putin's ASS at the same time to do that is a bit much.

I don't know that pointing out that Putin is a better man and leader than Biden is kissing Putin's ASS. It is just a fact.

We don't yet know the truth about why Putin invaded Ukraine and if it came out plain as day that Ukraine was up to no good Politifact would just declare it false.

I have no idea who is right or wrong over there. And I do know that Ukraine's government has done some political dirt to this country by financing our internal enemies. That much truth has seeped out.

Interesting take on it, I think Putin is doing us a favor and will expose what a corrupt government Ukraine is and they were put in place by the same forces that put Biden in office...

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by jorgeI
SACHarlie is the product of generations of democrat inbreeding. Do a search for his photo he once posted here and his moronic, third grade grammar posts substantiate his stupidity..

That’s hilarious.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
My family settled in Florida in 1798 - 32 years before Florida became a state.. Andrew Jackson wrote our state constitution in the then Capital of Florida, Pensacola (my home town) , He was the first Democrat President- remember the Libtards wanted him removed from the 20 Dollar bill until they realized he was the first Democratic President in American history - needless to say he is the last Democrat respected in the state of Florida..

Growing up on Pensacola Bay all of my family was in the business of living off the fishing industry here - shrimp, oysters, and fish - our neighborhood was very multi racial and was 20 x 40 blocks in size- all of us kids were best of friends.. The reason I joined the Army as an Aviator was from the influence and mentor ship of one man in my life - his family (mom and dad, sisters) all bought seafood from our family- Gen Chappy James, God Rest his Soul...

If anyone in our neighborhood saw you talking to a know Democrat my Dad or uncle's would beat our ass - why?

Democrat's are KKK always have been always will be... The Democrats created the KKK and my family hates those cock suckers and Democrats as well...... Joe the Dipshit Biden attended the funeral of know KKK wizards and the press is quite - Why? They are KKK themselves, the fing bastards exist today and the people that vote Democrat are Anti-God, Anti American and Anti-Family...

FJB

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
suckasscharlene: Yeah I am industrially "knocking" china joe biden and his ho!
They deserve it!
And I do so without permission from a draining, oozing, dick wart like yourself or 10,000 more just like you!
Nothing you do or say influences me, even one iota, in MY decision making and actions.
You are less valuable than used puke.
YOU are worthless.
See you and your ilk in November you butt crumb.
Sad excuse for a human being, indeed!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m just waiting for suck ass to name the good things Bidet has done. Edk

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Putin can expose the corruption in the hidden forces that rule the USA ( deep state?) I'm all for it. We have no way of knowing the truth about what Ukraine, the USA, and NATO were up to that may have led Russia to go in. The citizens are always kept in the dark when our masters want to lead us into war. Then they come out with all this patriotic fervor and get the uninformed to waving flags and jumping off the cliff.

This didn't just start. Hundreds of thousands of OUR good men have been killed since 1860 for no good purpose.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 78 invisible), 3,047 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,353
Posts18,487,900
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.