Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Russia want to buy Gold with Rubles?

Who is taking that deal? wink

The 40% of Western Europe that uses Russian natural gas.

Well they refused to pay for Gas in Rubles so why would they sell gold for Rubles?

Please specifially list anyone offering gold for Rubles.

[quote=JohnBurns]Russia want to buy Gold with Rubles?

Burns is clueless, Russia has oil/gas... the rest of the world needs oil/gas... they can name the currency in which they sell their oil/gas
Burns prefers to virtue signal his support for Ukraine.... clueless

Oh Boy.

Originally Posted by Germany
The value of the ruble nosedived after Russia was hit with sanctions in the wake of its invasion of Ukraine. Lindner said his country has no plans to use rubles to pay for Russian energy. He accused Putin of breaching the terms of already-signed contracts which are denominated in either euros or dollars.

Germany says John is Smart and you are Dumb

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You don't get it John.... Ruble , Yuan, USD that schit is all fiat... in the end commodities rule and have value

I've said it a million times around here......he with the oil/energy makes the rules. Others pretend to make the rules.

What % of the world’s oil does Russia produce?

Not sure , but have heard 20% reported... enough to put Europe and us in a world of hurt...
Have you noticed inflation? why do you think that is?

The libs printing money?
[/quote]

Correct... and when the rest of the world decides to trade in something other than the USD, trillions of dollars will come flooding home... hyper inflation will result and Burns will have to charge $40,000 for his Bushmasters

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB4

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This article dances around the world "gold" without mentioning it one time: :

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...p-control-of-global-climate-change-goals

Did the Globalists Just Flinch on Russian Sanctions in Order to Keep Control of Global Climate Change Goals?

Something odd is happening in the background of the G7 energy ministers’ announcement earlier today.

Remember that moment {HERE} when Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland seemed really uncomfortable and weird at the presser – just 36 hours before the Trudeau administration announced they were going to drop the Emergency Act banking sanctions against the truckers?

Here is an encapsulation of what’s weird, and you don’t have to be an expert in geopolitics and international trade to see it:

The G7 countries (including the U.S.) announced today they were demanding that Russia accept payment for oil and gas in euros and dollars. This is happening at the same time NATO is demanding (via sanctions) that Russia be blocked from accepting payments in euros and dollars.

Something is weird. Keep in mind, the same nations in the G7 are the same nations in NATO with the exception of Japan (G7 only).

The only way this conflict could make any sense, is if the G7 energy ministers realize that forcing Russia to trade in non-euros and non-dollars will structurally undermine the G7 unilateral hold of global finance and energy policy. In essence, the G7 see the non-sanction countries, particularly India and China, lining up to replace the petro-dollar, and that not only weakens their position financially, but it also weakens their climate change position.

Saudi Arabia is not returning phone calls from the Biden administration, and the extended OPEC-plus are not following the sanctions regime of the western NATO alliance. Which makes sense, because Opec+ includes Russia, and the geopolitical dynamic appears to have fractured around the energy sector, with the western alliance chasing renewable energy and the non-sanction countries staying on course with oil and gas.

The conflicting position toward Russia, insofar as the G7 demands they keep selling using euros/dollars while NATO demands Russia stop receiving euros/dollars, remains brutally stark. It is a conflicting interest, within the same policies, within the same geopolitical group.

Behind the G7 and NATO, we know the multinational corporations assembled in the World Economic Forum are ultimately the driver of political policy. The central bankers, finance ministers and politicians all operate under the guidelines of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank (WB) and World Trade Organization (WTO).

Together the WEF, IMF, WB, WTO, EU central banks and U.S. federal reserve, collectively represent what we call the globalists. And the globalists are pushing the climate change agenda hard {WEF LINK}.

The conflicting position, with G7 energy ministers demanding Russia accept payments in Euros/Dollars, can only be reconciled if the globalist crew is worried about the fracturing we have previously discussed.

However, if the globalist team only just now realized their sanctions have created a cleaving of the world energy trade system using dollars to pay for oil/gas purchases, and by extension this weakens their objective to force everyone to accept climate change objectives, they would be fools.

Something weird is going on here. I’m not certain what it is, but I am confident something really odd is again happening in the background.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Calvin
What’s a good way to buy rubles?

Shake your kid's piggy bank and buy a trunk full. Gold today closed at about $1916.70, about $84.00 below the 52 week high. The ruble/$ was .011.

mike r

Some would rather preach and extoll implosion than look at actual values on the world market. They’ve gotta live by the”I told you so” mantra.

Now, just how many economists here are running out and buying Rubles, the world currency of the future?

Like it or not the usd$ is still the tallest midget in the gang.

The vast majority of modern economist have been trained in the Keynesian school of economic.... and culminated in (MMT) modern monetary theory ... or as I like to call it more money today.
Read up on the Austrian economic theory , it's not popular with politicians or bankers... a clue that it may be better and real

You buying much of that undervalued silver that you’ve been talking about?

I’ve read the Austrian monetary theory.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Shake your kid's piggy bank and buy a trunk full. Gold today closed at about $1916.70, about $84.00 below the 52 week high. The ruble/$ was .011.

mike r

Some would rather preach and extoll implosion than look at actual values on the world market. They’ve gotta live by the”I told you so” mantra.

Now, just how many economists here are running out and buying Rubles, the world currency of the future?

The vast majority of modern economist have been trained in the Keynesian school of economic.... and culminated in (MMT) modern monetary theory ... or as I like to call it more money today.
Read up on the Austrian economic theory , it's not popular with politicians or bankers... a clue that it may be better and real

I own 1 ounce of gold.... smile wink

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Well they refused to pay for Gas in Rubles so why would they sell gold for Rubles?

Please specifially list anyone offering gold for Rubles.

Burns is clueless, Russia has oil/gas... the rest of the world needs oil/gas... they can name the currency in which they sell their oil/gas
Burns prefers to virtue signal his support for Ukraine.... clueless

Oh Boy.

Originally Posted by Germany
The value of the ruble nosedived after Russia was hit with sanctions in the wake of its invasion of Ukraine. Lindner said his country has no plans to use rubles to pay for Russian energy. He accused Putin of breaching the terms of already-signed contracts which are denominated in either euros or dollars.

Germany says John is Smart and you are Dumb

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You don't get it John.... Ruble , Yuan, USD that schit is all fiat... in the end commodities rule and have value

I've said it a million times around here......he with the oil/energy makes the rules. Others pretend to make the rules.

What % of the world’s oil does Russia produce?

Not sure , but have heard 20% reported... enough to put Europe and us in a world of hurt...
Have you noticed inflation? why do you think that is?

The libs printing money?
[/quote]

Correct... and when the rest of the world decides to trade in something other than the USD, trillions of dollars will come flooding home... hyper inflation will result and Burns will have to charge $40,000 for his Bushmasters[/quote]

Then you folks can say, “we told you so “.

Until then, the usd$ rules. If you guys don’t believe it then you should be buying Rubles, RMB, you know, the good stuff that the rest of the financial world has obviously overlooked.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump follows me.

You were missed last night. I had to remind everyone that it was Mad Monday 50% off spray tans at the Cody Cosmetology Center.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

mike r

DAMN!
We’re talking retirement money here!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

mike r

DAMN!
We’re talking retirement money here!

Yes.... bankin on it.... smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Sucker. What do you expect him to say? Hydroxychloroquine? Sheesh John, this is war. You expect him to show his hand? Try reading The Art of War. smile Not happening. Didint you hear him say we were attacked more viciously than at Pearl Harbor. You think he was joking and was blowing smoke? He and Putin are laughing about Putins man making the Hunter/Bioweapons Labs connections in the UN. Then the MSM disputed them. Then Hunters emails were released showing his Rosemont Seneca firms texts with DOD suppliers linked. Hummm. Eggs splattered on the UNs and our MSM face? You think?

That's not all. There is more coming. Trump and the Patriots are just getting started. Durham is declassing to us what Trump released to him.

Your bud Soros is screwed.

Do you even read what you write????

Maybe STFU until one, just one democrat POS is held accountable. Idiots running around yelling "THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL" make actual conservatives look like psychos.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well I can scounge up some rubble Rubles for your ounce.

What are you takin, Player.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Gold & Silver has always been money and always will be

Read my sig line.

Money?
When is the last time that you bought a buggy of groceries with it or a set of tires or paid your utilities bills?

You can thank the legal tender laws for that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Trump follows me.

You were missed last night. I had to remind everyone that it was Mad Monday 50% off spray tans at the Cody Cosmetology Center.

Meh.

The notifications were flashin but whatever.

You fellers got along fine with out me. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by BeanMan
It will be interesting to revisit this topic in the future and see what really happens…

More than likely the swamp/nwo will enforce their will via nuclear war

Yes and at that point they'll have what they have wanted all along. Population control is a big deal for them and they couldn't care less how they get there.

They can live out the rest of their pathetic lives avoiding radiation in an underground bunker.

My thoughts exactly. The older I get the more the famous words of Patrick Henry ring so true to my heart. "Give me liberty or give me death". But I also hope to take a few of them with me!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well I can scounge up some rubble Rubles for your ounce.

What are you takin, Player.

A special deal for you John, I will part with my 1 ounce of gold for $10,000 rubles.... I will retire in style.. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Trump uses my talking points and you are spouting BS.

Did you give him hell for not giving you credit?

Last edited by RufusG; 03/29/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by moosemike
We lost our gold backing in the early 70's in favor of becoming the global petrodollar. We lost the global petrodollar standing within the last month because our sanctions backfired. The US dollar is in real trouble and I expect inflation to spiral out of control

I think Roosevelt took the dollar off Gold in '33. Nixon just ended foreigners redeeming dollars for Gold in '71.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Houston, you have no paper dollars in your possession I expect. The green rectangular things in your wallet are not dollars. They are called dollars, or petrodollars. They are actually Federal Reserve Bank Notes, certificates of debt.

Remember Jesus whipping the money changers (uh, BANKSTERS) out of the Temple?

Well, you been "money changed" and the whole wide world is fixing to say fughk the Neonazi US govt and its POS fiat currency they call dollars and it's going the way of the peso.

The left wants it dead and replaced by their NWO economic reset cryptocurrency.

What do you think the legal POTUS wants?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RufusG

He won't take my call. mad

I think I am only 10 calls below the Pillow Guy.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/29/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RufusG

He won't take my call. mad

Hes not swallowing your BS either. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by moosemike
We lost our gold backing in the early 70's in favor of becoming the global petrodollar. We lost the global petrodollar standing within the last month because our sanctions backfired. The US dollar is in real trouble and I expect inflation to spiral out of control

I think Roosevelt took the dollar off Gold in '33. Nixon just ended foreigners redeeming dollars for Gold in '71.

Not really... Roosevelt outlawed the private ownership of gold. Required everyone to sell their gold to the government at $25 ounce. Then revalued it too $35 ounce, he stole their wealth.
In 1971 Nixon completely decoupled gold and silver from being money. He did this because the government abused the Bretton Woods agreement. The result was the petro dollar. Now they have abused that and it's going away very soon.
They haven't audited Ft. Knox in since 1953. Ron Paul recently tried to force an audit but failed

Page 5 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (2500HD, 22250rem, 1minute, 204guy, 17CalFan, 222ND, 61 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,426 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,938
Posts18,480,042
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.