Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 31 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 30 31
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by RufusG

Trump uses my talking points and you are spouting BS.

Did you give him hell for not giving you credit?

He won't take my call. mad

Thanks to my advice.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB4

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kingston
Trump follows me.

You were missed last night. I had to remind everyone that it was Mad Monday 50% off spray tans at the Cody Cosmetology Center.

Meh.

The notifications were flashin but whatever.

You fellers got along fine with out me. grin

We need you John. Just quit pissing on our leg and telling us its raining.

Quit sucking the Zero, Hilery, Faukki, CDC, FBI, CYA, Bidet, Piglosi, Big pharma good and Trump and Putin bad BS.

Who do you want to stop the Gates predicted next pandemic? Putin or the Bidet?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/29/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RufusG

Trump uses my talking points and you are spouting BS.

Did you give him hell for not giving you credit?

He won't take my call. mad

Thanks to my advice.

LOL.

Good Advice.

Still kinda hurtful. frown

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Russia want to buy Gold with Rubles?

Who is taking that deal? wink

The 40% of Western Europe that uses Russian natural gas.

Well they refused to pay for Gas in Rubles so why would they sell gold for Rubles?

Please specifially list anyone offering gold for Rubles.

[quote=JohnBurns]Russia want to buy Gold with Rubles?

Burns is clueless, Russia has oil/gas... the rest of the world needs oil/gas... they can name the currency in which they sell their oil/gas
Burns prefers to virtue signal his support for Ukraine.... clueless

Oh Boy.

Originally Posted by Germany
The value of the ruble nosedived after Russia was hit with sanctions in the wake of its invasion of Ukraine. Lindner said his country has no plans to use rubles to pay for Russian energy. He accused Putin of breaching the terms of already-signed contracts which are denominated in either euros or dollars.

Germany says John is Smart and you are Dumb

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You don't get it John.... Ruble , Yuan, USD that schit is all fiat... in the end commodities rule and have value

I've said it a million times around here......he with the oil/energy makes the rules. Others pretend to make the rules.

What % of the world’s oil does Russia produce?

Not sure , but have heard 20% reported... enough to put Europe and us in a world of hurt...
Have you noticed inflation? why do you think that is?

There’s no such thing as inflation, just currency deflation. Cost of goods isn’t going up, the purchase power of the USD is going down.

[/quote]

The main reason for price increases is that the supply chains have been disrupted immensely. Look at your auto dealers lots and their backlog of orders, is only one example.

Normal demand has not tapered accordingly. Demands are the same and supplies are scant, prices rise, same for USA Oil being curtailed.

Interest rates are still historically low and demand for housing hasn’t tapered but building supplies are scant , lead times are long in many cases and prices rise accordingly.

Now, you can link currencies deflations to that if you like but there’s a solid cause/effect directly at work here Andy that is simply supply versus demand.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well they refused to pay for Gas in Rubles so why would they sell gold for Rubles?

Burns is clueless, Russia has oil/gas... the rest of the world needs oil/gas... they can name the currency in which they sell their oil/gas

Oh Boy.

The value of the ruble nosedived after Russia was hit with sanctions in the wake of its invasion of Ukraine. Lindner said his country has no plans to use rubles to pay for Russian energy. He accused Putin of breaching the terms of already-signed contracts which are denominated in either euros or dollars.

You don't get it John.... Ruble , Yuan, USD that schit is all fiat... in the end commodities rule and have value

I've said it a million times around here......he with the oil/energy makes the rules. Others pretend to make the rules.

Not sure , but have heard 20% reported... enough to put Europe and us in a world of hurt...

There’s no such thing as inflation, just currency deflation. Cost of goods isn’t going up, the purchase power of the USD is going down.

[/quote]

The main reason for price increases is that the supply chains have been disrupted immensely. Look at your auto dealers lots and their backlog of orders, is only one example.

Normal demand has not tapered accordingly. Demands are the same and supplies are scant, prices rise, same for USA Oil being curtailed.

Interest rates are still historically low and demand for housing hasn’t tapered but building supplies are scant , lead times are long in many cases and prices rise accordingly.

Now, you can link currencies deflations to that if you like but there’s a solid cause/effect directly at work here Andy that is simply supply versus demand.[/quote]

Yep that is the Brandon administration official line...
How about the feds transitory claim? did you buy that also?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Houston2,
I have always been curious as to what it would take for you normies to open your eyes? I have decided until your pension check bounces you will deny reality.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
[quote=Bristoe][quote=JohnBurns]Russia want to buy Gold with Rubles?

Oh Boy.

Now, you can link currencies deflations to that if you like but there’s a solid cause/effect directly at work here Andy that is simply supply versus demand.[/quote]

Yep that is the Brandon administration official line...
How about the feds transitory claim? did you buy that also?[/quote]

Let supply catch up with demand and prices will come back in line accordingly.
Ain’t hard.

I buy what I need and what I want and use usd$ to do it with. You need to be buying that vastly undervalued silver, Rubles and RMB, those “real currencies “.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Houston2,
I have always been curious as to what it would take for you normies to open your eyes? I have decided until your pension check bounces you will deny reality.

Well one might bet if you started offering 24hr CF members Gold for rubble Rubles a few eyes and even wallets might be opened.

Watch ya say there Big Dick Player.

Normies want to know.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for the advice Houston.... I'm sure it will help me retire..... smile

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You mean our fiat POS petrol dollar is turning to schiett? Sheesh. WHO knew.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Houston2,

Well one might bet if you started offering 24hr CF members Gold for rubble Rubles a few eyes and even wallets might be opened.

Watch ya say there Big Dick Player.

Normies want to know.

I offered you my gold for $10,000 Rubles and you didn't respond? wtf

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Houston2,

Ding, Ding Ding, Ding.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trump follows me.

You were missed last night. I had to remind everyone that it was Mad Monday 50% off spray tans at the Cody Cosmetology Center.

Meh.

The notifications were flashin but whatever.

You fellers got along fine with out me. grin

How do you set it to notify you when your name is mentioned?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Why would anyone want their currency?

I would rather have the gold.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Houston2,

I’d say that you need to face reality and the world as it is. We normies ain’t blind to folks like yourself while yours appears to be a case of eyes wide shut. You’ve decided nothing concerning me

I’m not at all worried about my pension check bouncing. I am concerned about pending legislation like SECURE 2.0. You should be also.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by moosemike
We lost our gold backing in the early 70's in favor of becoming the global petrodollar. We lost the global petrodollar standing within the last month because our sanctions backfired. The US dollar is in real trouble and I expect inflation to spiral out of control

I think Roosevelt took the dollar off Gold in '33. Nixon just ended foreigners redeeming dollars for Gold in '71.

Not really... Roosevelt outlawed the private ownership of gold. Required everyone to sell their gold to the government at $25 ounce. Then revalued it too $35 ounce, he stole their wealth.
In 1971 Nixon completely decoupled gold and silver from being money. He did this because the government abused the Bretton Woods agreement. The result was the petro dollar. Now they have abused that and it's going away very soon.
They haven't audited Ft. Knox in since 1953. Ron Paul recently tried to force an audit but failed

Not really?

I have to disagree. He absolutely de-coupled the dollar from Gold. The dollar became nothing but paper for Americans in 1933.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Did your BaseBall Coach Hero pass on that tibit of knowledge? laugh

Big Boys Talkin.

Which coach.....Willie Mays? Jim Lefebvre? Not sure which one you're referring to? I realize you're doing the best you can but you can't hang.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We lost our gold backing in the early 70's in favor of becoming the global petrodollar. We lost the global petrodollar standing within the last month because our sanctions backfired. The US dollar is in real trouble and I expect inflation to spiral out of control

I think Roosevelt took the dollar off Gold in '33. Nixon just ended foreigners redeeming dollars for Gold in '71.

No, the dollar was still redeemable by foreign nations for one-thirty-fifth of a Troy Ounce of gold, or three-tenths of a Troy Ounce of silver, till 1971, when Nixon took the dollar off the metals standard completely. After 1933, US citizens lost the ability to legally own gold in bullion form, unless your profession required it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Thanks for the advice Houston.... I'm sure it will help me retire..... smile

That’s your problem. See ye to it. I’m sure you’ll succeed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not really... Roosevelt outlawed the private ownership of gold. Required everyone to sell their gold to the government at $25 ounce. Then revalued it too $35 ounce, he stole their wealth.
In 1971 Nixon completely decoupled gold and silver from being money. He did this because the government abused the Bretton Woods agreement. The result was the petro dollar. Now they have abused that and it's going away very soon.
They haven't audited Ft. Knox in since 1953. Ron Paul recently tried to force an audit but failed

I just realized that I've always thought of Fort Knox the same way I think of Santa Claus' North Pole. This has nothing to do with midgets, but when I was a kid I thought the North Pole was a real place, I even sent letters there. Similarly, I imagined a big old log built fort that surrounded a bunker full of gold guarded by soldiers. Today, I find they've both been relegated to childhood fictions. I'm not aware of any active process by which this happed. It just did, while presumably Fort Knox is still real.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 6 of 31 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,199 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,931
Posts18,479,931
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.