[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Neither her blackness nor her womanhood are factors in my dislike of her for a SCOTUS appointment. I’ve read some of her decisions and I watched her testimony and I saw all I needed to come to an informed decision.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Great article, the first three paragraphs could be etched in stone.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
But then the article collapses on itself when it states in the second para that b/c she cannot define woman or black that we cannot conclude what she is. No, we know just fine what she is. The conclusion should rather be that if we take her to mean she cannot define terms then ow could she understand law and her role as a jurist? I did like the opening para, though.

The way life should be.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Gawd.. Something smells Fishy

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If either of my Senators vote to seat her, that will cement my commitment to seeing them primary'd.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Reasoning with the left =wrassling with a pig.

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Time for Reasoning with the Left has long since Passed..
They Reason your going to Rollover any Second..
Their not even trying to Hide it Anymore..
The longer you stand there Befuddled with their Insane Attitude the more ground they Take..
The Corner of the Political Wall is fast Approaching..
Fight or Flight Bitches…

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by akrange
The Time for Reasoning with the Left has long since Passed..
They Reason your going to Rollover any Second..
Their not even trying to Hide it Anymore..
The longer you stand there Befuddled with their Insane Attitude the more ground they Take..
The Corner of the Political Wall is fast Approaching..
Fight or Flight Bitches…

Big +1

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
"The real basis of communism, as Solzhenitsyn shows, is not rational argument, but a will to power. The fierce resentment of the Marxists against God, against the strong, and against the successful, explains their brutal ideological dictatorship far better than any series of claims about the nature of reality.
“Political philosophy,” for most people, is simply the patina of words that covers their secret longing to dominate. The same hatred—of Christian civilization, of success, and of order—that animated the communists of Solzhenitsyn’s day, motivates the liberals of ours. The same human types, the same weirdos, outcasts, perverts, and losers, gravitate to liberalism as to communism. They do this not out of some great philosophic insight or because they have been persuaded by an argument, but because of their innate psychological, spiritual, and biological drives. "

Damn good article. Very well written. That's a pretty good take on it. . .

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Thumbs up.

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Longing to dominate. You can't reason with that, ever.

Remember the cousin, or worse, sibling, who volunteered to teach you how to ride a bike? And then insisted you ride exactly her way, behind her, and got really, REALLY mad when you blew her doors off, poached the last of the ice cream at the family picnic and has hated, HATED you ever since?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
"The real basis of communism, as Solzhenitsyn shows, is not rational argument, but a will to power. The fierce resentment of the Marxists against God, against the strong, and against the successful, explains their brutal ideological dictatorship far better than any series of claims about the nature of reality.
“Political philosophy,” for most people, is simply the patina of words that covers their secret longing to dominate. The same hatred—of Christian civilization, of success, and of order—that animated the communists of Solzhenitsyn’s day, motivates the liberals of ours. The same human types, the same weirdos, outcasts, perverts, and losers, gravitate to liberalism as to communism. They do this not out of some great philosophic insight or because they have been persuaded by an argument, but because of their innate psychological, spiritual, and biological drives. "

+1

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

+1

This article hit home with me because I used to try to reason with these folks. As I got older it became pretty clear that facts and logic won’t get you anywhere. If they thought with reason and logic, they wouldn’t be radical liberals in the first place. They are sick, they don’t GAS about any one but themselves despite what they say, they just like to give the appearance that they do.

The biggest difference between a lib and a conservative is that a conservative will allow the lib to think any way wants to as long you leave him (the conservative) alone to live his life as he sees fit.

That’s not enough for a radical leftist. It’s not enough to let him live his life his way. He wants you to accept whatever brand of perversion or anarchy he’s peddling, and he wants to teach it to your kids too. He will not tolerate dissension or disapproval in any form.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Croaker
Reasoning with the left =wrassling with a pig.

More like trying to pick a turd up by the clean end.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's no point.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 52 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,567
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.