Page 11 of 31 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 30 31
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The sky is falling!

- Chicken Little

It is falling for the working man on the lower end of the wage scale...
But not for you mister 635 guns and inherited land owner

I actually earned my first $9M the old fashion way, with $900K of borrowed money. The real money came later, when I sold the inherited assets of my family's business for $9M, traded most of my Father's Winchester collection for a $1M section of irrigated farm ground, and my Wife's 3,700 acres of farm ground was inherited.

The number of guns is a little higher, but who's counting.

I feel bad for the working man on the lower end of the wage scale, but I make no apology for my success. I went to college on an ROTC scholarship, spent 7 years in the U.S. Army to pay for my undergraduate degrees, paid my way through grad school, and was lucky enough to recognize opportunity when it knocked on the door. My wife and I struggled to keep the wolves away for the 18 months between buying in as a 1/3 partner, then buying our partners' shares when they backed out, and then figuring out how to pay all of the bills when expenses exceeded income for most of the 8 months before we sold. Going all in isn't a play for the faint of heart, but when you do it and succeed, you don't need to apologize to people who played it safe and never made a leap of faith.

GB4

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So Burns is going to pay me $10,000 Rubles for my ounce of gold... I will then exchange the Rubles for dollars, they are close to 1/1 now.
I will take my $10,000 usd and buy 5 ounces of gold..... then when the perto dollar collapses and gold is re-valued at $10,000 an ounce I will have $50,000 easy street baby.... retirement here I come smile

If the dollar is hyperinflated (or actually severely devalued as you pointed out earlier) by losing reserve currency status, then what good will come of trading your ounce of gold for even $50k US?

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
The sky is falling!

- Chicken Little

It is falling for the working man on the lower end of the wage scale...
But not for you mister 635 guns and inherited land owner

I actually earned my first $9M the old fashion way, with $900K of borrowed money. The real money came later, when I sold the inherited assets of my family's business for $9M, traded most of my Father's Winchester collection for a $1M section of irrigated farm ground, and my Wife's 3,700 acres of farm ground was inherited.

The number of guns is a little higher, but who's counting.

I feel bad for the working man on the lower end of the wage scale, but I make no apology for my success. I went to college on an ROTC scholarship, spent 7 years in the U.S. Army to pay for my undergraduate degrees, paid my way through grad school, and was lucky enough to recognize opportunity when it knocked on the door. My wife and I struggled to keep the wolves away for the 18 months between buying in as a 1/3 partner, then buying our partners' shares when they backed out, and then figuring out how to pay all of the bills when expenses exceeded income for most of the 8 months before we sold. Going all in isn't a play for the faint of heart, but when you do it and succeed, you don't need to apologize to people who played it safe and never made a leap of faith.

Scheeit, brother. Sounds like you need to change your name to 404Jefferyguy.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Houston2,
I have always been curious as to what it would take for you normies to open your eyes? I have decided until your pension check bounces you will deny reality.

In my attempts to explain how the fiat system will likely end, I, too have tried to use the pension check drying up (or being valueless) as an example. No avail. If/when you figure out what it takes to open eyes, let me know. I tried for years and gave up. People don't want to see, and I can't say I blame em. And admitting one has been duped for a lifetime just doesn't tend to happen.

Easier to fool a man than convince him he's been fooled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If it wasn’t for all of the pontificating, it might be believable.

Also, never trust a guy with an outdated website design.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
OOPS!!!! Russia just pulled another financial move on the USD:

INDIA WILL DROP THE DOLLAR TO TRADE WITH RUSSIA, REPLACING SWIFT

As predicted, the extraordinary sanctions against Russia will in the long term hurt the West and damage or destroy the value of the US dollar.

In lieu of SWIFT – a Western financial system now blocking Russia – Russians will soon use a new system that allows direct rupee-ruble payments between Russia and India.

That is according to the president of the Federation of Indian Export Organizations (FIEO), A Sakthivel, speaking with CNBC on Wednesday.

The arrangement would allow India and Russia to carry out financial operations bypassing the US dollar. Russia is effectively blocked from using US currency due to Western sanctions over the conflict in Ukraine.

The US will become poor overnight as this becomes a pattern thanks to Biden and The Great Reset. Don’t think for a minute that the people behind Biden didn’t know they would destroy the US dollar with these sanctions. They are pushing The Great Reset, a feudalistic global system of governance.

According to the official, the Indian government is working on a proposal to allow up to five nationalized Indian banks to be engaged in the rupee-ruble trade mechanism, and discussions between the central bank governor, the finance minister, and the banks on the matter have already been held. The arrangement would let Indian exporters continue doing business with Russia despite sanctions banning, among other things, international payment mechanisms in the country, such as SWIFT. It would also let India continue buying Russian energy exports and other goods.

According to Sakthivel, the Indian economy could profit from sanctions Russia is facing, as they give Indian exporters an opportunity to expand on the Russian market.

“Export to Russia is not much, only in agriculture and pharmacy products. Now that the whole of the West is banning Russia, there will be a lot of opportunities for Indian firms to enter Russia,” he stated.

RUSSIA IS NOT ISOLATED

India refused to sanction Russia. Between India and China, Russia doesn’t need the West, and the US in particular, any longer.

That is what Soros, Obama, Biden, and the entire team running the US government want. Of course, our government knew we wouldn’t isolate Russia and we would damage the US dollar. Remember, Obama wants us to be a mere cog in the wheel.

India’s finance ministry and the Reserve Bank of India have not yet commented on the new trade arrangement. India exported $3.3 billion worth of goods to Russia in 2021, mostly pharmaceutical products, tea, and coffee. In terms of imports, India bought $6.9 billion worth of Russian products, including arms and defense goods, mineral resources, fertilizers, metals, diamonds, and other precious stones. India also imports Russian oil, with recent media reports stating that the country’s major refiner, Indian Oil Corp, has stepped up purchases of Russian crude over the past month. India is also reportedly considering buying raw materials from Russia and Belarus for fertilizer production amid skyrocketing commodities prices.

https://clarion.causeaction.com/202...ar-to-trade-with-russia-replacing-swift/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
State Duma speaker suggests expanding list of Russian goods exported for rubles

European countries have all the market opportunities to pay in rubles, Vyacheslav Volodin noted

MOSCOW, March 30. /TASS/. It would be proper to expand the list of goods exported for rubles, including grain, crude oil and lumber goods, speaker of the State Duma, the lower house of the Russian parliament, Vyacheslav Volodin wrote in his Telegram channel on Wednesday.

"European countries have all the market opportunities to pay in rubles. There is no tragedy in it. The situation is much more terrible when there is money but no goods," Volodin said.

"Furthermore, it will be proper where it benefits our country, to expand the list of goods exported for rubles: fertilizers, grain, oil, petroleum, coal, metals and lumber," he added.

European politicians need to "end talks, stop looking for justifications why their countries cannot pay in rubles," Volodin noted. "They did everything themselves to undermine confidence in the dollar and the euro, so that Russia rejected mutual settlements in these currencies," the speaker added.

https://tass.com/economy/1429503

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Calvin
What’s a good way to buy rubles?

With pesos...

¡El peso es lo mejor de lo mejor!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Swamplord

LOL

The Rothschild family...

De be Mormons? Right?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LOL

The Rothschild family...

De be Mormons? Right?

Very little reported, but Klaus Schwab is Rothschild by way of his mother. Explains a lot, no?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

LOL

The Rothschild family...

De be Mormons? Right?

One of them gave up their Nuclear Weapons for Peace..
What did he get for his Good Deed .. He got Arkincide ..
In fact both of them got Arkincide ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, all this is complicated for the average guy like myself having little background in finance and banking...lots of trees to see here, but if I'm seeing the forest at all it looks to me like Russia is ultimately saying that they'll deliver oil in exchange for gold and have no interest in accepting dollars. Isn't that how it shakes out?

This all brings to mind the Third Seal spoken of in the book of Revelation ch.6.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
So, all this is complicated for the average guy like myself having little background in finance and banking...lots of trees to see here, but if I'm seeing the forest at all it looks to me like Russia is ultimately saying that they'll deliver oil in exchange for gold and have no interest in accepting dollars. Isn't that how it shakes out?

This all brings to mind the Third Seal spoken of in the book of Revelation ch.6.

Pretty much. Expect similar from south Africa, India, Brazil, China and possibly Iran.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Russia will only accept Rubles or Gold from unfriendly states.

Gold is being used as a lever to increase the value of the Ruble Vs. the US$.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H

LOL

The Rothschild family...

De be Mormons? Right?
This is what everybody should "get" The central bank, is the loan shark of the world, Uncle sugar is the muscle and thug that collects and eliminates the competition, All crime,,ALL pay Homage and dues or it comes face to face in the ally with big brother,,, The US-vatican-bank of London are the worlds mafia,,

I AM AMERICA!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

White horse, red horse, black horse and pale horse...

My attention remains on the yellow fellas east of us.

BUT... I do NOT dismiss the Book of Revelation.

Maybe if Netflix made it into a movie... folks might know?

A "woke" movie of course... gotta be a trans on dat pale house don't ya know.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What will really trip up most people is when they learn that the jews and catholic churches are also major players in the banking scheme.

They literally weaponized religion.

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This was all covered about 800 pages back in the Q thread......just sayin.

Page 11 of 31 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 57 invisible), 1,985 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,479,011
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.