Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I hope these idiots do mankind a favor and kill themselves. Around here the mask zombies are usually college students, who are of course the least at risk for a low risk virus. There are currently no active cases in the entire county, but the mindless sheep must signal their insanity.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
It's a uniform...like wearing all black if you are Antifa or BLM.

I am MAGA.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
One year ago I was walking across Farm & Fleet parking lot. ...............three times a masked woman said I can't go into the store without a mask on, each time more forceful in her tone. I finally took my mask out of my pocket and showed it to her. Very snotty she said I should have showed it to her in the first place and I said I was sorry but I was to busy minding my own fu**king business. She promptly imploded and said she was calling the cops. The guy following me into the store laughed and gave me a thumbs up.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Not much down here, didn’t have to wear one in St Luke’s hospital this AM

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Peddler
Driving in to work this morning on a rural stretch of a 3-lane freeway and the guy next to me is driving in his car alone wearing a mask.

You need to have more empathy for your fellow man. Did you even consider that he could have been on his way to knock over a liquor store?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you kept your eyes on the road and watching where you are going, you know, minding your own f'ing business, then you wouldn't be bothered by what other drivers are wearing.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Masks do nothing, but snowflakes and morons love them.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Masks do nothing, but snowflakes and morons love them.

Yes they do. It signals their virtue and shows what team they play for.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 03/30/22.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Cheesy
I always want to run up to them and yell "boo" because you know they'd jump a mile high, scared of their own shadow. I don't mind them wearing them though, gives me a chuckle.

I think there's two things going on. Yeah, their susceptibility to fear induced behavior is one thing. But continuing the behavior when your own masters who mandated the behavior have moved on, speaks to a person's level of brainwashability, and how easily people can be hard wired into a set of traits and beliefs.

Yep. That’s the scary part.

Like a damned dog.

Actually, I have had certain dogs I thought were more intelligent and capable of reasoning/deductive thought.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Driving in to work this morning on a rural stretch of a 3-lane freeway and the guy next to me is driving in his car alone wearing a mask.
Why do you care?

Typically I don't care what other people do if it doesn't effect me, but in this care it's a reflection on changes in our population, which will effect us all eventually if not already.

Kind of like when bell bottoms went out of style.
Maybe the driver has allergies?
I used to drive with a mask on years before the pandemic when I drove through a town known to have numerous red light cameras along with very short yellow light times and their own convoluted definition of an intersection, some people used gorilla masks but I found them too hot.
Sometimes now when I go downtown for Dr appointments I'll leave my mask on for a short hop between appointments, don't really care if I offend anybody.

Not surprised coming from a covtard afraid of his own shadow and a pit bull luver . No wonder your Gov just banned 10rd mags in WA

Last edited by ribka; 03/30/22.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Some of these people simply ENJOY wearing them. They discovered quickly that they did. I have overheard conversations in youthful waitstaff speaking directly to the fact that they do. For whatever reasons. I have heard some say it feels like a barrier of ‘anonymity’ that they enjoy to a degree - can say things under their breath, or make facial expressions that won’t be either overheard clearly or discerned clearly. For others it’s a sense of ‘security’, like a fuggin Binkee, or blanket. And others I think just enjoy the smell of their own breath, like their farts. Which, kinda goes back to reason two - security. In total, Kchunts and Children.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Croaker
People wearing masks is a good thing, it identifies those that have truly lost their ability to reason.

^^^This^^^

I love it when I see people wearing masks like that. I can quickly identify the ones that I don't want anything to do with. Otherwise they could sneak into my world before I knew that they were either a liberal or idiot. Or both.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Ive seen people in convertibles by themselves with a mask on. People on motorcycles. Just straight up brainwashed.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Some of these people simply ENJOY wearing them. They discovered quickly that they did. I have overheard conversations in youthful waitstaff speaking directly to the fact that they do. For whatever reasons. I have heard some say it feels like a barrier of ‘anonymity’ that they enjoy to a degree - can say things under their breath, or make facial expressions that won’t be either overheard clearly or discerned clearly......

They are aligned well with criminals in that regard.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What’s really wild, is finding that you have to ‘decondition’ a 1st grader of your own, to the fact that that they don’t have to wear a mask to go to school, or be near friends, or sit at a lunch table less than 6 feet away from your pals. BUT, the teacher still chooses to mask up. Don’t get me started. Seriously chaps my azzzz.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am convinced people use the masks as a security blanket. They feel like they are able to hide from others in a way. I think they have something of a phobia. I also think a few people are just germ phoebs and I also think there are old people that are scared of it. The most surprising thing to me is the people most afraid of all this were the least likely to actually check and see how at risk they really were.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Some of these people simply ENJOY wearing them. They discovered quickly that they did. I have overheard conversations in youthful waitstaff speaking directly to the fact that they do. For whatever reasons. I have heard some say it feels like a barrier of ‘anonymity’ that they enjoy to a degree - can say things under their breath, or make facial expressions that won’t be either overheard clearly or discerned clearly......

They are aligned well with criminals in that regard.

[bleep] right, or like fuggin Pol Pot’s Schittbagz in Khmer Rouge wearing those scarves. Re-education Camp.

Man, You Got Another Thing Comin’

Someone can cue the Judas Priest song now.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Fortunately, around here, most people quit with the masks long ago. Still, there are a fair number of holdouts. People driving by themselves, walking down the sidewalk by themselves, etc..... masked up for protection! Mostly oldsters who are still TERRIFIED of catchin' tha 'rona. Even my VERY leftist sister has finally quit wearing the stupid thing (well, at least not as much).

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Why do you care?

It makes the Biden voters easy to spot.

Keeps them from licking their windshield too.

smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I still see people wearing those face diapers when out shopping, seen a couple in walmart the other day they were trying to talk to each other and both sounded like they had a mouth full sh!!T in their mouth.

Imo those mask were not about health all about control. If someone wants to wear a mask have at it, but they should not expect everyone else to wear one.

Last edited by Riverc; 03/30/22.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 160user, 46 invisible), 2,098 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,763
Posts18,495,565
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.