Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by irfubar
I love the part where we place sanctions on Russia selling gold.... these fuggin idiots are truly stupid.
As the article says Russia will not be selling gold. They will sell gas/oil and accept payment in gold.
The worlds gold will be flowing to Russia.... game over petro dollar....
But the campfire wants a dick measuring contest between Putin/ Zelinsky..... falling for the MSM propaganda

Exactly what Saddam Hussein did, but he wasn't big enough like Putin is. They broke then killed Hussein, but I don't think they'll do the same to Putin.

Putin should watch his own back with those around him.

For what it's worth, reports are the Russian people are behind him... don't know if that is true... so hard to trust info these days

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by fburgtx
$$=gold
$$=oil
$$=material goods

Those could apply to Russia or China, at this point.

What does $$ equal in the US?? May not be oil, much longer. We know it’s not gold. As for “material goods”, what exactly does the USA manufacture these days (or at least, that COULDN’T be manufactured elsewhere)???

Money ($$) COULD equal LABOR, but nowadays, the US Govt hands money to people to sit on their azz.

The only other thing keeping the US Dollar afloat has been the fact that other countries used it to purchase things. If China/Russia/India don’t use it to buy goods, or accept it from folks looking to purchase the goods THEY make, then what VALUE does the US Dollar have????? It doesn’t even make good toilet paper...

The USA is India's and China's biggest export market.

They won't be refusing Greenbacks any time soon.

They are producing products for us at a serious price disadvantage.... they would much rather enrich their population and sell these items to them for a better profit.
They have a customer base of billions.
You really don't understand the concept of the reserve currency , do you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They are producing products for us at a serious price disadvantage.... they would much rather enrich their population and sell these items to them for a better profit.

You're just insufferable with your child like understanding of the world but willingness to pontificate.

China and India already own most all of their domestic markets. That's why we have such a large trade imbalance.

China got rich exporting. How any grown man does not know this is beyond me.

But here you are. crazy

China/Russia/India trying to set up some ad hoc reserve currency is doomed to failure because they are all even worse manipulators than the Fed.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by K22
I love the part where we place sanctions on Russia selling gold.... these fuggin idiots are truly stupid.
As the article says Russia will not be selling gold. They will sell gas/oil and accept payment in gold.
The worlds gold will be flowing to Russia.... game over petro dollar....
But the campfire wants a dick measuring contest between Putin/ Zelinsky..... falling for the MSM propaganda

Exactly what Saddam Hussein did, but he wasn't big enough like Putin is. They broke then killed Hussein, but I don't think they'll do the same to Putin.

Putin should watch his own back with those around him.

For what it's worth, reports are the Russian people are behind him... don't know if that is true... so hard to trust info these days

That right there is the crux of the biscuit as far as our discussions here go. Nobody truly knows WTH is going on. We are all basing our opinions on the reporting we choose to believe for whatever reason, and I'd be willing to bet that very little of what we hear is true.

All I do know for sure is that our own media has lied their big fat asses off to us for years and I think most now see that as an undeniable fact. I'm inclined to think that everything they say is just another lie.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Source looks legit, might be true.

Putin blinks on Rubble Ruble only for oil

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're just insufferable with your child like understanding of the world but willingness to pontificate.

China and India already own most all of their domestic markets. That's why we have such a large trade imbalance.

But here you are. crazy

China/Russia/India trying to set up some ad hoc reserve currency is doomed to failure because they are all even worse manipulators than the Fed.

Yes I understand.... you are such a brilliant business man, you have had how many business's in the last ten years? did they go broke? did your partners leave?
Most business people plan for long term... it takes much capitol and time to establish a business and build name recognition, I have never known a legit business that changes it's name/ business model every few years.
Now shyster type business come and go.... hmmmm
And as brilliant as you are how come you haven't figured out a damn thing about what kind of business I am in... I have given you several clues... yet you return to slumlord
Again John, I do not rent apartments , homes, duplex's etc.... no domestic dwellings and you seem fixated on me disclosing I lease month to month and you in all your brilliance decided I raise rents monthly.
Now as a business that would be a dream wouldn't it? another clue... virtually nobody can do that .... competition would never allow it.
I clarified for you and your limited intellect that having the ability to raise rents in a inflationary phase is is simply good business....
I bet even you will raise the price of your products as inflation increases.
Me not being locked into a 1 yr or 5 yr or whatever lease is smart....
Oh and another thing I quit working 10 yrs ago.... I make money while I sleep.... you being as brilliant as you are surely do not go to the shop anymore, do you?
I will ask again as you never answered , are your business partners cool with you spreading ill will via the internet to fellow gun community members?
That seems extremely short sighted to me.
I am reluctant to disclose on open forums what I do for that exact reason, even though my business has nothing to do with firearms.
It's highly unlikely even if everybody hated me and knew my business that it would affect me in any way. Yet it just seems wise to separate business from politics.... no upside....
But then you like the Black Rifle Coffee crowd, they didn't seem to have enough sense to just stick to business.... get woke go broke...
You have all the tell tale signs of a shyster.... prove me wrong

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

But here you are. crazy

If the average China man could only afford the goods he makes..... think about that... try

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Asking Burns to establish credibility is like...well, pissing up a rope? He demonstrated complete inability or even willingness to attempt to do that in the F-35 thread, yet expects everyone to believe he knows more about that subject than a career military aviator. I would expect more of the same day in and day out, whatever the subject.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Asking Burns to establish credibility is like...well, pissing up a rope? He demonstrated complete inability or even willingness to attempt to do that in the F-35 thread, yet expects everyone to believe he knows more about that subject than a career military aviator. I would expect more of the same day in and day out.

But it's fun to watch him dig his hole deeper and deeper..... smile

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
$$=gold
$$=oil
$$=material goods

What does $$ equal in the US?? May not be oil, much longer. We know it’s not gold. As for “material goods”, what exactly does the USA manufacture these days (or at least, that COULDN’T be manufactured elsewhere)???

Money ($$) COULD equal LABOR, but nowadays, the US Govt hands money to people to sit on their azz.

The only other thing keeping the US Dollar afloat has been the fact that other countries used it to purchase things. If China/Russia/India don’t use it to buy goods, or accept it from folks looking to purchase the goods THEY make, then what VALUE does the US Dollar have????? It doesn’t even make good toilet paper...

Why would they want to continue to accept worthless green paper from the US, when, with the stroke of a pen, they could tell the US that they have to start using THEIR currency???

If you’re producing the material goods (and you’re not some bullschidt “service economy”, like the US), and the country you’re dealing with NEEDS those goods (Where the heck else are 300 million pampered Americans gonna get shirts/shoes/electronics these days??), then YOU set the price.

Having your citizens produce items for substandard wages for a couple of decades may be a little rough on the populace (China), but doing it to steal the manufacturing base (and status of goods supplier of the World), and thus, crippling the USA, is a helluva lot easier than trying to defeat us militarily.

When Walmart comes to town, and runs off all the alternatives (small businesses), whatchya gonna do?? You’re gonna stand in line at Walmart, and ring up your own damned groceries, that’s what you’re gonna do....

Russia’s got gas/oil. Europe needs it. China manufactures things. The whole world needs them. For the USA to keep thinking that the world is gonna keep kizzing our azz, and let us live like kings throwing around our ponzi scheme Dollar FOREVER, is pure vanity....

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
$$=gold
$$=oil
$$=material goods

You really don't understand the concept of the BOLSHEVIK MONEY CHANGER (JESUS IN THE HOLY TEMPLE) BANKSTER FIAT FAKE UNCONSTITUTIONAL currency , do you?
FIXT.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/30/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Irfu, do you ever get the feeling JB may have Ukranian relatives getting their palms greened by the Ukraine money laundering machine?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
$$=gold
$$=oil
$$=material goods

Why would they want to continue to accept worthless green paper from the US, when, with the stroke of a pen, they could tell the US that they have to start using THEIR currency???

If you’re producing the material goods (and you’re not some bullschidt “service economy”, like the US), and the country you’re dealing with NEEDS those goods (Where the heck else are 300 million pampered Americans gonna get shirts/shoes/electronics these days??), then YOU set the price.

Having your citizens produce items for substandard wages for a couple of decades may be a little rough on the populace (China), but doing it to steal the manufacturing base (and status of goods supplier of the World), and thus, crippling the USA, is a helluva lot easier than trying to defeat us militarily.

When Walmart comes to town, and runs off all the alternatives (small businesses), whatchya gonna do?? You’re gonna stand in line at Walmart, and ring up your own damned groceries, that’s what you’re gonna do....

Russia’s got gas/oil. Europe needs it. China manufactures things. The whole world needs them. For the USA to keep thinking that the world is gonna keep kizzing our azz, and let us live like kings throwing around our ponzi scheme Dollar FOREVER, is pure vanity....

Damn... that was well said, thanks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
$$=gold
$$=oil
$$=material goods

You really don't understand the concept of the BOLSHEVIK MONEY CHANGER (JESUS IN THE HOLY TEMPLE) BANKSTER FIAT FAKE UNCONSTITUTIONAL currency , do you?
FIXT.

Thanks brother Jag.... good correction! smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Irfu, do you ever get the feeling JB may have Ukranian relatives getting their palms greened by the Ukraine money laundering machine?

Yes that has occurred to me..... another thing occurred to me , he may be angling for a government contract on his overpriced Bushmasters, the government loves to waste money on that stuff

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Yes that has occurred to me..... another thing occurred to me , he may be angling for a government contract on his overpriced Bushmasters, the government loves to waste money on that stuff

I think he's being intentionally obtuse and writing provocative posts get get reactions. wink

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I think he's being intentionally obtuse and writing provocative posts get get reactions. wink

No doubt.... but why? he has always kinda been that way , but he seemed to keep it in the shooting forums in the past...

I am more convinced he is angling for some kind of government contract, sell overpriced schit and screw the taxpayers...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by BeanMan
It will be interesting to revisit this topic in the future and see what really happens…

More than likely the swamp/nwo will enforce their will via nuclear war

Yes and at that point they'll have what they have wanted all along. Population control is a big deal for them and they couldn't care less how they get there.

Tell me why the swamp wants population control. Less population = fewer votes. Unless they are going to let the dead vote again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by BeanMan
It will be interesting to revisit this topic in the future and see what really happens…

More than likely the swamp/nwo will enforce their will via nuclear war

Yes and at that point they'll have what they have wanted all along. Population control is a big deal for them and they couldn't care less how they get there.

Tell me why the swamp wants population control. Less population = fewer votes. Unless they are going to let the dead vote again.

The elite see us as useless eaters... we pollute their planet...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Asking Burns to establish credibility is like...well, pissing up a rope? He demonstrated complete inability or even willingness to attempt to do that in the F-35 thread, yet expects everyone to believe he knows more about that subject than a career military aviator. I would expect more of the same day in and day out, whatever the subject.

LOL.

Prepare to not be disappointed. laugh

On the F-35.

From very recent testimony

Gen Tod Walters, career military aviator, says John knows a lot about F-35

It's like clubbing baby seals, Whomp, Whomp, Whomp.

Why does Trump use my talking points?

Why are you so NeverTrumpy?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,209 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,916
Posts18,479,651
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.