J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ldholton
I can agree but one thing a lot of people don't realize through a lot of the '80s farms were pretty much as bad as shape as they were during the Great depression. I still would not change my childhood for anything. The times of the great farming problems I was a bigger teen

The problems were caused by govt regulation, greedy bankers and corporate America. Usury.

Can't disagree with that one bit still didn't make it any less tough and painful at the time.

Not at all. In some ways it’s what opened up the eyes of a lot of hard working Americans to what’s going on. It fanned he flames of the militia and anti govt movements.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It's about the same here.

You fucgkin millenial!

Yeah.....but I am an early millennial and I was raised by the Silent Generation and the Greatest Generation....in a fugging time warp. No shìt.

The only thing that has changed here is electricity and indoor plumbing.

You still my favorite snowflake.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I will be 75 in April and I think you guys are full of it. I am still working (part time) and I work with a lot of young people in their 20s and 30s. They are happy with their lives and are a lot more together than we were at their age. The one thing that constantly changes is change.
Most of you guys need to get out of the way.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
It's about the same here.

You fucgkin millenial!

Yeah.....but I am an early millennial and I was raised by the Silent Generation and the Greatest Generation....in a fugging time warp. No shìt.

The only thing that has changed here is electricity and indoor plumbing.

Jim gets it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
I will be 75 in April and I think you guys are full of it. I am still working (part time) and I work with a lot of young people in their 20s and 30s. They are happy with their lives and are a lot more together than we were at their age. The one thing that constantly changes is change.

You’re an idiot.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RJY66
Its really almost mind boggling how much the world has changed since the 70's-80's.

Much of that is attributed to Moore’s Law, ongoing.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Springcove

You’re an idiot.

Biden voters are as demented as Biden himself.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

and you continue to praise communism and pedophilia. Do you understand that sex with children is wrong? I used to not understand pure evil , now I do

Last edited by ribka; 03/30/22.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Born in ‘50, but ‘55-‘65 or so were great times to be a kid or young teenager. The whole neighborhood was our playground with dozens of kids to play sports or cowboys and Indians.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Born in ‘50, but ‘55-‘65 or so were great times to be a kid or young teenager. The whole neighborhood was our playground with dozens of kids to play sports or cowboys and Indians.

We had the fastest cars, prettiest girls and the best music.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Ok boomer. Thanks for not voting for Trump.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Ok boomer. Thanks for not voting for Trump.

He's a pedophile, so of course he hates Trump

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Was born in 57. Times were better then. Maybe not easier but better. The ruling class has proved we can't save our republic with the ballot box, so whats left? I believe jack is correct. As far as waiting for the word go i wonder how many really will. Our government is a cespool that needs to be flushed. Not one party, ALL of them. I just don't believe in my high school locker room shower 50% of those people were gay like i'm supposed to believe now. Our country has gone infuckingsane.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2

I won’t argue that, but our generation was the first that the chicks shaved the bush.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

LMAO! Is that Conrad?!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
He’s not Italian.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2

I won’t argue that, but our generation was the first that the chicks shaved the bush.

They previously used Neet.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Springcove

You’re an idiot.

Born in the San Gabriel Valley of Southern CA. In the 60s my family befriended and older German gentleman. He would come to dinner from time to time. He was a small fella, considerably older, But in fantastic shape. Wherever you would drive you would see Fritz walking.. Temple City, Pasadena, Arcadia.. there's Fritz!
He told us one night at dinner that when he was younger you could stand in the San Gabriel mountains and see oranges all the way to the ocean, And in the ocean you would see Catalina Island just about any day. He used to fish for trout in the San Gabriel River.

Here's the San Gabriel River now...

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
TAB soda. Orange Julius at the mall. Pony tennis shoes.
Anyone actually own a Yugo?

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 10ring1, 21, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,093
Posts18,483,005
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.