Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by goalie

It doesnt matter what you think or say about it. Go with the MSM flow. Zero, Bidet, Killery, Faukki, CDC, who, and Big Pharma are good and Trump and Q are bad.

This is so retarded it actually needs a response.

1. Not believing in Q does not mean that someone DOES believe the MSM. That is a logical fallacy, and one used by you a lot.

2. Not believing in Q doesn't mean you think Q is "bad." That is also illogical, and a position someone who's intellectually sophomoric would take. One can simply believe Q is BS without assigning any morality at all.

3. Not believing in Q doesn't mean that someone supports the CDC, Zero, Bidet, Killery, Faukki, WHO or big pharma. I know plenty of people who are quite opposed to all of the above, who also think only simple-minded fuucktards believe in Q. I'm one as well.

Seriously, GFY and your little "everyone who doesn't have faith in Q is a commie" schtick. Faith means belief in the absence of evidence. Only retards have faith in Q after:

-Putin is in bed with the cabal
-Trust Sessions
-Trust Wray
-Indictments are coming
-etc, etc, etc....

That’s actually a fabulous post. I wish I had the ability to express myself so eloquently.

Fabulous but wrong. grin

Actually he’s spot on! Oh and you equating Que to Jesus might be one of the stupidest things you have posted yet.

There’s much more to come.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
This shiiitt here is what is tearing our country apart. Folks that consume the disinformation and are too blind and drunk from the lies to see or understand the truth or think for themselves. Just another Walmart shopper with the ability to connect to the internet..

Dumbfughk, our nation was taken over in an inside coup decades ago and since no one told you you and others had no clue that you had become slaves to the NWO deep state cabal.

So where do you stand? You think Trump is a patriot and Putin is our enemy and we dont have illegal labs in other countries, or do you think Zero and Kilery and Biden are heros along with the MSM, or what?

I mean, it's obvious that you are a genius so why didnt you let us know Trump would lose in 2020 and that the Patriots would allow it in order to allow the biggest sting in history to occur so Trump could catch and prosecute those who committed treason like Q did?

Why didnt you let us know 2 mo before the midterm elections that the Rs would keep the Senate and by 52-48?

You could have let us know that Hunter would be charged and his bank accounts opened to a pandoras box?

You could have let us know Flynn wouldn't get prosecuted.

You could have let us know Trump wouldnt get found guilty in the Senate trials.

You could have let us know not to worry and grab the popcorn and enjoy the movie because the Patriots are in control and us Patriots would win this battle against tyranny, not only here in the US but all over the world?

Like Q did.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
If he cops a plea it will be structured so there's nothing left for the Republicans to investigate or prosecute. Structuring such a deal is why it's taking so long.

Last edited by toltecgriz; 03/30/22.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You really think it's a good idea to equate Q with Jesus?

You are a fuucking idiot.

This is not the first time either.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You could have let us know not to worry and grab the popcorn and enjoy the movie because the Patriots are in control and us Patriots would win this battle against tyranny, not only here in the US but all over the world?

What branch were you in again, hero???

Fuucking super-patriot Skippy here is now actively involved in the battle.

Show us those campaign ribbons when you're done saving the world......

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't let these naysayers getcha. Q-Team member here...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God kept vengeance for Himself, but expected us to administer justice in our communities. We have abdicated that role to men lesser than ourselves, and gotten the current situation as a reward for our apathy and self-centeredness. The good men in the community have done nothing. The bad men have taken over. The LORD helps them that help themselves.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Q is about as trustworthy as a used car salesman.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by gregintenn

It doesnt matter what you think or say about it. Go with the MSM flow. Zero, Bidet, Killery, Faukki, CDC, who, and Big Pharma are good and Trump and Q are bad.

This is so retarded it actually needs a response.

1. Not believing in Q does not mean that someone DOES believe the MSM. That is a logical fallacy, and one used by you a lot.

2. Not believing in Q doesn't mean you think Q is "bad." That is also illogical, and a position someone who's intellectually sophomoric would take. One can simply believe Q is BS without assigning any morality at all.

3. Not believing in Q doesn't mean that someone supports the CDC, Zero, Bidet, Killery, Faukki, WHO or big pharma. I know plenty of people who are quite opposed to all of the above, who also think only simple-minded fuucktards believe in Q. I'm one as well.

Seriously, GFY and your little "everyone who doesn't have faith in Q is a commie" schtick. Faith means belief in the absence of evidence. Only retards have faith in Q after:

-Putin is in bed with the cabal
-Trust Sessions
-Trust Wray
-Indictments are coming
-etc, etc, etc....

That’s actually a fabulous post. I wish I had the ability to express myself so eloquently.

Fabulous but wrong. grin

Actually he’s spot on! Oh and you equating Que to Jesus might be one of the stupidest things you have posted yet.

You could be right about that but remember, it's a high bar he's set.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Americans are going to be taking their freedom back come Nov.. It's coming.

Fughk you satanic leftist globalists.

As Q said,the people are being led from dark to light.

As Q said, is the great Awakening. You can see it here and the Trump card hasnt even been played yet.
As Q said, none of the pukes will walk away from this.

As Q said, they are bringing us a wonderful new world.

Durham hasnt started the real bad declass yet. He will this summer and before the election.Before Durham and Trump are through, the pukes wont be able to walk the streets. Credit Q, the author of that coming truth.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/02/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
More dots???

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

This a sshole has more bulls hit on his brain than the combined a ssholes on this forum! RINO two faced sob!

Yep, I guess I was stupid because I thought he was ok, for awhile. He's a rotten piece of schitt.

Yall being way too kind.......Hillary in a guy disguise.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by highpockets1
Nothing is going to happen, guarantee it. Our government is too corrupt.

And getting worse by the day. Our complacency has facilitated it.

As long as there is a democRAT in the attorney generals office they are as safe as a baby in the arms of Jesus Christ himself. Hell, they were all safe with a republican in the attorney generals office. Not a single thing is going to happen to any one of them.

Someone stick that video of Lucy pulling the football away right here because that is what it is all about when it comes to the swamp in D.C.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hang in there and keep digging jag, these guys will find out how wrong they are in due time.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yeah…..like Hillary B itch went down! In a pigs ass!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Hang in there and keep digging jag, these guys will find out how wrong they are in due time.

Don’t hold your breath!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Dont be surprised if the dems use it to oust Biden. They are wolves you know . Wolves work in packs. They are good at it. However, when there is an unhealthy one in the pack, they are seen as weak and they kill the weak one . By themselves, they are shy , and timid, but they do gang up and eat their own. Wolves sound like liberals to me,,,

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by highpockets1
Nothing is going to happen, guarantee it. Our government is too corrupt.

And getting worse by the day. Our complacency has facilitated it.

As long as there is a democRAT in the attorney generals office they are as safe as a baby in the arms of Jesus Christ himself. Hell, they were all safe with a republican in the attorney generals office. Not a single thing is going to happen to any one of them.

Someone stick that video of Lucy pulling the football away right here because that is what it is all about when it comes to the swamp in D.C.

kwg

The DOJ does not prosecute TREASON.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,142 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,926
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.