-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
For Sale: UBER TACTICAL scope optimized for Ruger 10/22 and similar actions.

Most tactical scopes have large windage knobs sticking out on the right side directly over the charging handle on 10/22’s, that makes it difficult to operate the handle without painfully skinning and damaging your knuckles. This UBER TACTICAL scope has been tactically optimized by putting the tactical windage adjustment knob on the left side, leaving a clear space on the right for tactically working the bolt.

Scope is in great shape; it was NIB at some point in time and looks unfired. Optimized optics like this are only offered once per year so act quickly!

Price is $2,999.99 plus shipping, sales tax, compliance fee, convenience fee, 3% credit card fee and dealer doc fee. First “let me think about it” gets it. I accept ZenMo, Velle or other non-recoverable forms of payment only.

I know you’re asking yourself, “how can Jim possibly offer this scope at such a bargain price when it’s not just regular tactical, it’s UBER TACTICAL?” Well, I am. And this is not a scam. Honest.

If you have any questions or want more pictures copied from a two year old GunsAmerica ad, please contact aprulphoolgeemail.con

Note the unobstructed tactical area around the charging handle. (Rifle, scope mounts, scope mount screws, genuine imitation suede bag and flagstones not included.)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
GB1

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Priceless!

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I have a spear that I need to put a scope on. Would this work for that? It’s about 8 ft long and has a pointy end on one side.

Also, is the scope fire proof?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Also available is the latest upgrade to the UBER TACTICAL Scope:

The UBER SUPER-SNIPER TACTICAL Scope, retains all the features of the original UBER, but allows you to reduce your scopes standard elevation/windage adjustment by 30%......

If your standard adjustment is one click = 1/2" it reduces to approximately .35"...

Full instructions included on how to make adjustments to your UBER SUPER-SNIPER included.

In simple terms, with the scope mounted properly, rotated 45 degrees from 'standard', one click UP on the elevation adjuster and one click RIGHT for windage, will result in a reticle movement translating to UP .35"....

You now have the ability to truly 'Fine Tune' your cheap scope just like the more expensive ones.

Transform your standard 10-22 into a truly long range UBER SUPER-SNIPER............

All for just a moderate increase in the already ridiculously low price of the UBER TACTICAL............ CALL FOR PRICING pls...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I rike too much GI! I offer 2 time any offer! Is dust in rens incruded? Free ship?

I try with 1/8 MOA adjustment scope. Wirr terr you how work!

Din Xuan

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I have a spear that I need to put a scope on. Would this work for that? It’s about 8 ft long and has a pointy end on one side.

Also, is the scope fire proof?

Absolutely. I can also machine some special Talley lightweights for a custom fit on the long skinny part of the spear. Cost would be a meager $995, plus the price of the original mounts.

To answer your other question I tested the scope to see if it's fire proof and sadly, it's not.

In other news, I have a new scope on backorder which should arrive approx. 4/1/23, so anyone who wants one can go ahead and send payment now to reserve it...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bump

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 257 mag, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,166 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,486
Posts18,508,923
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.