Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Well, since I do not know who is and who isn't cool, let me ask this. Who are all these people in these pictures? I know I kind of live under a rock; but, am I supposed to know who they are? I'm guessing they are important people to somebody or else why would they be posted without at least identifying them. At least that would put this whole thread into perspective for me. Thanks in advance.

This is a run down for the Wolverine picture starting from the left and a links to those who have websites.

Ryan Cleckner

Ryan was a Ranger sniper and has written on LR shooting

Rorke Denver

Rorke is a retired SEAL and amoung other things stared in the movie Act of Valor.

Kyle Lamb

Kyle is a retired Delta Force Troop SGM. He own VTAC and was on the ground in the middle of the Blackhawk Down fight in Somalia.

Sean Davis

Sean is a founder and current CEO of The Federalist. An extremely influential conservative new source.

Bob is the guy on top and the guy below litterally pulled Sadam H. out of his spider hole.

Seth Berglee

Seth was a memeber of the Army Marksmanship Unit and owns Shield Arms. Makes a cool folding AR.

Austin Knudsen

Austin is barley showing but he is the Montana Attorney General.

One of my favorite pictures of a day I will always remember.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by horse1
What next? grin

Reloader 26 for everyone? I mean if we're asking for miracles might as well shoot for the stars.......

Thinking outside the box.

Well played.

Some '15 while you're at it as well. Now this might seem like an insurmountable task, but, just remember, I'm not asking for primers so try and keep thing in perspective.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I like this new and improved John Burns, now with extra wit!

Better than the old version but still only halfway there.

That's why I am working on World Peace.

I really like that you capitalized it. Brought a tear to my eye.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Sheesh.

Hold into the whirled peas!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wrangell, AK (KINY) - Back in December of 2015, a Big Game guide was charged with eight counts of Unlawful Acts as a guide in GMU 19.

The guide, Thomas G. Shankster (who is 60-years-old of Aurora, Colorado) owns a business called "Alaska Trophy Hunts" which is primarily based near the Mouth of the Dillinger River. State troopers had discovered that Shankster had committed the crime of Wanton Waste on at least five occasions of both Moose and Caribou. Shankster had also failed to report two known violations by his assistant guides of sub-legal sheep and antlers before meat, plus they had committed Unsworn Falsification on at least one Hunt Record. That record showed that meat had been salvaged, but in actuality had not.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well, since I do not know who is and who isn't cool, let me ask this. Who are all these people in these pictures? I know I kind of live under a rock; but, am I supposed to know who they are? I'm guessing they are important people to somebody or else why would they be posted without at least identifying them. At least that would put this whole thread into perspective for me. Thanks in advance.

This is a run down for the Wolverine picture starting from the left and a links to those who have websites.

Ryan Cleckner

Rorke Denver

Rorke is a retired SEAL and amoung other things stared in the movie Act of Valor.

Kyle Lamb

Kyle is a retired Delta Force Troop SGM. He own VTAC and was on the ground in the middle of the Blackhawk Down fight in Somalia.

Sean Davis

Sean is a founder and current CEO of The Federalist. An extremely influential conservative new source.

Bob is the guy on top and the guy below litterally pulled Sadam H. out of his spider hole.

Seth Berglee

Seth was a memeber of the Army Marksmanship Unit and owns Shield Arms. Makes a cool folding AR.

Austin Knudsen

Who is Bob? He got short billing........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ryan Cleckner

Rorke Denver

Kyle Lamb

Sean Davis

Seth Berglee

Austin Knudsen

Awesome. A lifetime memory for sure.
Did you recommend any recipes for the F-250 yet?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the info JohnBurns. Hey, I know Austin. I sure didn't recognize him in the picture though.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like our new Attorney General.... seems like a solid dude

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the info JohnBurns. Hey, I know Austin. I sure didn't recognize him in the picture though.

Originally Posted by irfubar
I like our new Attorney General.... seems like a solid dude

Austin is a good guy. Saw him at SHOT this year and shot PDs with him last summer.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kyle Lamb seems like an absolute, humble bad ass.

I don't know squat about those other guys.

There are times I wish I had careered the Corps, but not many. I'd be recently out if I had and it sounds like an absolute sh:t show these days.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The short guy in the middle is Burns me thinks.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman

There are times I wish I had careered the Corps, but not many. I'd be recently out if I had and it sounds like an absolute sh:t show these days.

Kyle is not what I would call humble but he has good ego control, if that makes sense.

I have seen the Troop SGM come out when somebody got out over their skis and he has no problem taking someone to task.

On the other hand you have to really dig deep to get him off balance when schitt talking and his range schitt talking game is world class.

This year at SHOT he had 4 of us at dinner. The guys from Stag Arms were in the same big resturant and Scott Steiert, who is a good friend, was at the Stag Arms table.

The waitress came over to Kyle and me with a small sunday with a lit candle and told us she had been told we were celebrating our 20th year anniversary and somebody had bought us the sunday with the lit candle.

The whole Stag table got up and cheered. We blew the candle out and had a few bites of ice cream. grin

Kyle and Scott Steiert killing rocks at my place.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Kyle is not what I would call humble but he has good ego control, if that makes sense.

I have seen the Troop SGM come out when somebody got out over their skis and he has no problem taking someone to task.

On the other hand you have to really dig deep to get him off balance when schitt talking and his range schitt talking game is world class.

This year at SHOT he had 4 of us at dinner. The guys from Stag Arms were in the same big resturant and Scott Steiert, who is a good friend, was at the Stag Arms table.

The waitress came over to Kyle and me with a small sunday with a lit candle and told us she had been told we were celebrating our 20th year anniversary and somebody had bought us the sunday with the lit candle.

The whole Stag table got up and cheered. We blew the candle out and had a few bites of ice cream. grin

Kyle and Scott Steiert killing rocks at my place.

Ha! I will take your word on the humble/ego thing. I have never met him. My thoughts were based on some interviews I have seen of him but those very well may have been doctored up.

As to the shenanigans, those Stag guys sound like the kinds of guys I'd hang out with.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Ha! I will take your word on the humble/ego thing. I have never met him. My thoughts were based on some interviews I have seen of him but those very well may have been doctored up.

As to the shenanigans, those Stag guys sound like the kinds of guy's I'd hang out with.

I am just saying Kyle does not play humble but is pretty introspective. It's not an act.

Jack Carr just put up a 3+ hour podcast with Kyle where they get deep into the Blackhawk Down stuff and other things.

I can say what you see there is the real Kyle.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What next? grin

World Peace?

I am thinking little man, Napoleon complex.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That's the way people who have never accomplished anything in life feel better about themselves. They hang with badass people who have.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
That's the way people who have never accomplished anything in life feel better about themselves. They hang with badass people who have.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I can play a 3 dudes 3 turkeys card.

All I see is two dudes and a kghunt.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Ryan Cleckner

Rorke Denver

Kyle Lamb

Sean Davis

Seth Berglee

Austin Knudsen

Burns failed to mention that this event was held by the "Make a Wish Foundation."

He's so fugking stupid they deemed him "critical."

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (1OntarioJim, 320090T, 6mmCreedmoor, AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 15 invisible), 1,040 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,137
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.