Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It really does have to happen. Far too much open chicanery has been going on. We cannot allow them to destroy America. It will happen. When or how soon I cannot say, but it will.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by K22
I'm sure to the normies, Q is was a psyops, what he posted never happened, etc, etc, etc. Q was recognized by Trump, Flynn, Scavino, and many others, but not by some Fire members...........telling I would say. Digging deep would tell one who Q was/is, but that of course requires doing some work. So this is a good place to leave this......................

“Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.”

Qtard!

Stop equating Q to Jesus.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by K22
I'm sure to the normies, Q is was a psyops, what he posted never happened, etc, etc, etc. Q was recognized by Trump, Flynn, Scavino, and many others, but not by some Fire members...........telling I would say. Digging deep would tell one who Q was/is, but that of course requires doing some work. So this is a good place to leave this......................

“Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.”

Qtard!

Stop equating Q to Jesus.

Why?

Maybe you would prefer this.................... They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not.
or maybe this one...........And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
then there's this one...People talking without speaking People hearing without listening

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WTM45
How does he "get back in" when fraud is so rampant he could not stay in?

When will the "Great Peacemaker" make his appearance?

Easy peazy.

He and the Military can nail the pukes for treason whenever they wish.

As team Q said, Never interfere with the enemy when it is destroying itself.

Why not let them redpill millions with their Anti American actions and let Durham start hitting them with treason and child trafficking and pedophile and murder and subversion charges and turn millions more against them

Wi and other states decertify their EC votes and announce Trump the real winner.

If Trump gets in the WH with only two years of his term left, he can serve it and in 24 he can legally run for 4 more.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s become a religion - a cult - unto itself.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by jaguartx

It doesnt matter what you think or say about it. Go with the MSM flow. Zero, Bidet, Killery, Faukki, CDC, who, and Big Pharma are good and Trump and Q are bad.

This is so retarded it actually needs a response.

1. Not believing in Q does not mean that someone DOES believe the MSM. That is a logical fallacy, and one used by you a lot.

2. Not believing in Q doesn't mean you think Q is "bad." That is also illogical, and a position someone who's intellectually sophomoric would take. One can simply believe Q is BS without assigning any morality at all.

3. Not believing in Q doesn't mean that someone supports the CDC, Zero, Bidet, Killery, Faukki, WHO or big pharma. I know plenty of people who are quite opposed to all of the above, who also think only simple-minded fuucktards believe in Q. I'm one as well.

Seriously, GFY and your little "everyone who doesn't have faith in Q is a commie" schtick. Faith means belief in the absence of evidence. Only retards have faith in Q after:

-Putin is in bed with the cabal
-Trust Sessions
-Trust Wray
-Indictments are coming
-etc, etc, etc....

Golee for sure cant undrrstand that. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by highpockets1
Nothing is going to happen, guarantee it. Our government is too corrupt.

And getting worse by the day. Our complacency has facilitated it.

As long as there is a democRAT in the attorney generals office they are as safe as a baby in the arms of Jesus Christ himself. Hell, they were all safe with a republican in the attorney generals office. Not a single thing is going to happen to any one of them.

Someone stick that video of Lucy pulling the football away right here because that is what it is all about when it comes to the swamp in D.C.

kwg

The DOJ does not prosecute TREASON.

Then who prosecuted Aaron Burr. It certainly wasn’t the Military.

Burr was charged with “Treason” and was brought to trial before the United States Circuit Court at Richmond, Virginia. Not a Military Tribunal.
The trial was presided over by Chief Justice of the United States John Marshall, acting as a circuit judge. Again, not a Military Tribunal.

Jag said the DOJ does not prosecute Treason, so when was the DOJ established? 1870 (July 1), when was Aaron Burr acquitted of Treason and why? " It was on this day in 1807 that former Vice President Aaron Burr was acquitted of treason charges. The trial was truly a “Trial of the Century” in its time and one of the first tests of the Constitution’s Treason Clause." "The clause reads as follows in Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution:

“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

Thats the problem. Not at war and thus no real enemy AND 2 witnesses to every act or aspect.

No one is going to be convicted of treason for the same reason why none of the 1/6 have actually been charged with insurrection. Doesn’t meet legal criteria.

A 1L would only have to point to China’s most favored nation status as proof they’re not an enemy nor are we at war with them = no treason.

Oh crap. Not this schiett again.

We have been, as i have explained 142 freaking times, been in a declared state of war since the World Trade Center Towers were taken out on 9- 11.

Also, each year in office, Trump also declared the US to be in a State of National Emergency.
He added the Insurrection Act iirc Dec 8 to Jan 18, 2020 and with Legal Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance while a foreign agent held the WH though it was ILLEGALY.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Strider1

White Hat.. Hahahahahaha

Dont put words in my or Qs mouth.
None of us have said that.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor, even for the stupid purpose of ridicule. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
Nothing is going to happen. Its a prominent politician that lies like the rest of them. The main stream use this for the next story to keep the narative going.

The bottom line is the swamp dwellers are all lawyers and they all go to the same country club. They all drink out of the same bottle of Scotch and they are all butt buddies. Nothing is going to happen to them. They all went to law school so they could commit crime after crime and nothing would ever happen to them. In other words, they are typical lawyer politicians. I'm sure we will never see anyone go to jail. This is what happens when lawyers make the laws.

kwg

Very true Sir.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Didn’t Q say that Barr was a White Hat , pretending to be a Black Hat, called him the Stealth Bomber , so much for that one as well.

I dont necessarily remember that. Q did say Sessions and Wray were though but we dont know what wrench team Q was up to with the Cabal.

Also, you have no clue as to whether Barr is a white or not
Same goes for Wray and Pence.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/03/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
Nothing is going to happen. Its a prominent politician that lies like the rest of them. The main stream use this for the next story to keep the narative going.

The bottom line is the swamp dwellers are all lawyers and they all go to the same country club. They all drink out of the same bottle of Scotch and they are all butt buddies. Nothing is going to happen to them. They all went to law school so they could commit crime after crime and nothing would ever happen to them. In other words, they are typical lawyer politicians. I'm sure we will never see anyone go to jail. This is what happens when lawyers make the laws.

kwg

Very true Sir.

WRONG. Hide and watch.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
It’s become a religion - a cult - unto itself.

And you darned sure hate religion

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by goalie

It doesnt matter what you think or say about it. Go with the MSM flow. Zero, Bidet, Killery, Faukki, CDC, who, and Big Pharma are good and Trump and Q are bad.

This is so retarded it actually needs a response.

1. Not believing in Q does not mean that someone DOES believe the MSM. That is a logical fallacy, and one used by you a lot.

2. Not believing in Q doesn't mean you think Q is "bad." That is also illogical, and a position someone who's intellectually sophomoric would take. One can simply believe Q is BS without assigning any morality at all.

3. Not believing in Q doesn't mean that someone supports the CDC, Zero, Bidet, Killery, Faukki, WHO or big pharma. I know plenty of people who are quite opposed to all of the above, who also think only simple-minded fuucktards believe in Q. I'm one as well.

Seriously, GFY and your little "everyone who doesn't have faith in Q is a commie" schtick. Faith means belief in the absence of evidence. Only retards have faith in Q after:

-Putin is in bed with the cabal
-Trust Sessions
-Trust Wray
-Indictments are coming
-etc, etc, etc....

Right on I agree 100%

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WTM45
God's Will.
That's what it all comes down to.
Has He turned His back on those who have turned their back on Him?
Seems Satan has dug in for a major fight.
But those facing Nazi Germany felt like the fight was over then as well.
Maybe this is the beginning of the end. Or the start of a new beginning.

Bingo. New Beginning.

Blood Moon Tetrad.

He said He would return w the last trump.

Trump said he caught them all.

Trump said he would fix it so this never happened to us again.

Trump said before the election he would be away from us a little while.

Trump left office saying he would see us soon.

Q said the patriots are in control.

Q said the Ds have no chance.

Q said they had to let them step in the treason trap.

Q said none of them walk away from this.

Suckers cant connect the dots even when Trump and Q laid the plan all out for them.

UFR.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
By now Q should have been Revealed..
One could conclude that Q is Algorithm a Tool in other words ..
It boils down to this ..Factious Characters are best left in Comic Books where they belong ..
There are no White Hats in Mordor on the Potomac only Insidious Psychopaths and there
Prop Mr. Pud’n ..
If your not convinced.. Not only are they putting Jumanji on the High Court but their going to put another Malcontent on the Federal Reserve Board who has even less Qualifications than Jumamji as a Judge ..
The White Hats aren’t say’n Jack about it Either ..

Yeah, Trump, Q Patriots and the Military should really take the advice of you and Stevie Wanderer.

Sheesh.

You decide when the Qs should reveal who they all are? YGBSM.

Is it asking too much to get the clue that the Qs are the Military and high IQ patriots who planned this all out and are the ones doing the Q drops still today to give other Patriots a clue to hang in there and not give up?

Wouldn't the deep state NWO Cabal love to know who they are so CYA drones could take them all out.

UFR.

Yeah Arange, i think maybe we best stick with the high IQ guys rather than you or Stevie.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/03/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Anyone who equates any man with our Lord & Savior… ESPECIALLY if he claims to be a Christ follower himself… is guilty of heinous blasphemy and ought to repent post haste.

There is one (God-)man and one (God-)man only who will return in judgment and set things aright and who is worthy of such faith.

Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,063 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,763
Posts18,495,565
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.