T
Q certainly is a tool...

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So when did one do that?

Do you think God didnt guide Moses or other Biblical leaders.

Dont be bearing false witness yourself.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So when did one do that?

Equating Trump or Q to our Lord is blasphemy. You can obfuscate as much as you like, but it is what it is. You really ought to take some time away from politics, read God’s word and pray for clarity.

You’re over the edge.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Trust the plan".

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
That’s Q Shcit, not Constitutional Kaw.

So, you dont think it's coming and the pukes will pay or that Trump will be back, right?

Spell it out. Are we and the US and America and the world screwed by the deep state cabal NWO or not Stevie, since you are the great prognosticator who is smarter than Trump and or Q?

Lay it out for us. Enlighten us.

Q is a Psyop, set into motion to keep the pitchforks at bay ( sit back and enjoy the show) and to convince people that what they see with their own eyes isn’t real, misinformation and head fakes, ( you are watching a movie, grab some popcorn and do nothing, the Patriots are in control).

Trump never once acknowledged the existence of Q.

Clear enough for you?

Youre a liar. Youre also too gutless to tell us if Trump will be back or if the US is history, etc.

You're too stupid to connect the dots of Trump at the speaker on MANY rallies drawing Qs in the air or telling the story over and over again about only having been in DC 17 times when he decided to run, and each time saying the number 17 3 or 4 timed and sometimes repeating and saying I7 TIMES, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Ha.No you didn't know what he meant. PTL he didn't know there were people out there as stupid as you.

What? You mean you didnt see him drawing Qs in the air or repeating that 17 story over and over at different rallies?
Maybe youre not the Trump supporter you claim to be.
whistle

Youre the genius right and Trump the dumbass and Q the Larp.

Well genius, are we dead as the UA,is Anerica history, will Klaus Schwab be our NWO leader, will Putin and Xi become our allies and will the treasonous pukes be charged, tried and prosecuted as Q and say they will? Will the USA be ok as Q and I say we will?
Will the DNC and NWO be destroyed as Q and I say they will?

Come on genius, fill us in.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So Twerker, will the CIA taken down with Facebook and Twittet though they may become public utilities as Q says

What do you say. Heres your chance to beat Q too, rather than join in with the IN crowd.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
The patriots are in control? I'd imagine that the folks that have been sitting in prison as political prisoners like the January 6th attendees disagree with you. The whole Q thing talking in allegory is to keep people like you holding onto hope that "something" will happen. And as long as you and others keep believing that, it keeps you and those people at home and not doing anything proactive. Why does it excite your dopamine to feel like you're part of some esoteric knowledge and plan?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Ghostsniper
The patriots are in control? I'd imagine that the folks that have been sitting in prison as political prisoners like the January 6th attendees disagree with you. The whole Q thing talking in allegory is to keep people like you holding onto hope that "something" will happen. And as long as you and others keep believing that, it keeps you and those people at home and not doing anything proactive. Why does it excite your dopamine to feel like you're part of some esoteric knowledge and plan?

Are talking about religion????

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Ghostsniper

Are talking about religion????

The Q plan

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by efw
So when did one do that?

Equating Trump or Q to our Lord is blasphemy. You can obfuscate as much as you like, but it is what it is. You really ought to take some time away from politics, read God’s word and pray for clarity.

You’re over the edge.

I must have missed that equating somewhere.
Parables/Allegory are exactly what was used. God, Jesus, Greeks, Egyptians, Chaldeans, etc. aren't the only ones who have used it and know one has a patent on it.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Q is a Psyop, set into motion to keep the pitchforks at bay ( sit back and enjoy the show) and to convince people that what they see with their own eyes isn’t real, misinformation and head fakes, ( you are watching a movie, grab some popcorn and do nothing, the Patriots are in control).

Trump never once acknowledged the existence of Q.

Clear enough for you?

Youre a liar. Youre also too gutless to tell us if Trump will be back or if the US is history, etc.

You're too stupid to connect the dots of Trump at the speaker on MANY rallies drawing Qs in the air or telling the story over and over again about only having been in DC 17 times when he decided to run, and each time saying the number 17 3 or 4 timed and sometimes repeating and saying I7 TIMES, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Ha.No you didn't know what he meant. PTL he didn't know there were people out there as stupid as you.

What? You mean you didnt see him drawing Qs in the air or repeating that 17 story over and over at different rallies?
Maybe youre not the Trump supporter you claim to be.
whistle

Youre the genius right and Trump the dumbass and Q the Larp.

Well genius, are we dead as the UA,is Anerica history, will Klaus Schwab be our NWO leader, will Putin and Xi become our allies and will the treasonous pukes be charged, tried and prosecuted as Q and say they will? Will the USA be ok as Q and I say we will?
Will the DNC and NWO be destroyed as Q and I say they will?

Come on genius, fill us in.

Steve said it like it is.

The USA is NOT ok and that’d be the case whether Trump was in the White House or not.

Put not your trust in princes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by highpockets1
Nothing is going to happen, guarantee it. Our government is too corrupt.

And getting worse by the day. Our complacency has facilitated it.

As long as there is a democRAT in the attorney generals office they are as safe as a baby in the arms of Jesus Christ himself. Hell, they were all safe with a republican in the attorney generals office. Not a single thing is going to happen to any one of them.

Someone stick that video of Lucy pulling the football away right here because that is what it is all about when it comes to the swamp in D.C.

kwg

The DOJ does not prosecute TREASON.

Then who prosecuted Aaron Burr. It certainly wasn’t the Military.

Burr was charged with “Treason” and was brought to trial before the United States Circuit Court at Richmond, Virginia. Not a Military Tribunal.
The trial was presided over by Chief Justice of the United States John Marshall, acting as a circuit judge. Again, not a Military Tribunal.

Jag said the DOJ does not prosecute Treason, so when was the DOJ established? 1870 (July 1), when was Aaron Burr acquitted of Treason and why? " It was on this day in 1807 that former Vice President Aaron Burr was acquitted of treason charges. The trial was truly a “Trial of the Century” in its time and one of the first tests of the Constitution’s Treason Clause." "The clause reads as follows in Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution:

“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

Thats the problem. Not at war and thus no real enemy AND 2 witnesses to every act or aspect.

No one is going to be convicted of treason for the same reason why none of the 1/6 have actually been charged with insurrection. Doesn’t meet legal criteria.

A 1L would only have to point to China’s most favored nation status as proof they’re not an enemy nor are we at war with them = no treason.

Oh crap. Not this schiett again.

We have been, as i have explained 142 freaking times, been in a declared state of war since the World Trade Center Towers were taken out on 9- 11.

Also, each year in office, Trump also declared the US to be in a State of National Emergency.
He added the Insurrection Act iirc Dec 8 to Jan 18, 2020 and with Legal Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance while a foreign agent held the WH though it was ILLEGALY.

Ugh. Seriously.

A "state of war" is not the same as a declared war with an enemy. Even being in the WH illegally is not treason. The illegal actor MUST give aid to the "enemy" - who is the defined enemy since 9-11? A religion isn't going to pass muster. A country? Which one was declared our enemy by a declaration of war by congress? Hint - none.

Article 3 of the constitution makes no specific provision that only the military can prosecute treason. In fact its quite specific that only Congress can have the power to declare punishment for treason. You may want to look at precedent set by Cramer v United States 1945 as well with regards to the threshold of what treason is.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” Part 2 will be very pertinent.

Iva Toguri was tried for treason in Federal District Court in 48. NOT a Military court. The prosecutors were Thomas DeWolfe, Frank J. Hennessy, John Hogan, and James Knapp. Of which DeWolf was not military.

So again, where does the idea that only the military tries those for treason come from? Not American precedent apparently.

Even assume that's true - to prove treason their either has to be a confession or TWO witnesses to the overt act. If the assertion is that only the .mil can prosecute treason (demonstrated to be false), then you're talking about law outside the current government of the United States and thus mean some constitution 2.0? A full revolution and not evolution? If so - why wait and play by laws you intend to replace anyway?

Me

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
It’s become a religion - a cult - unto itself.

And you darned sure hate religion

Show me. Just one.
I’ll wait.

I despise charlatans - Happy Camper the most obvious.
I also detest equating a belief in fantastical Q to anything relating to Christianity - as you often do in these threads.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by efw
So when did one do that?

You’re over the edge.

Precisely.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

You’re over the edge.

He's so far past the edge, if he turned around he couldn't see it with binoculars....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It damn sure wasn’t his Waze that caused him to take this exit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

380 members (10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 34 invisible), 1,816 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,394
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.