Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You guys just aren’t seeing the dots… There’s dots then there are dots. When you put them all together you have a Plethora of dots…

I hope this helps.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Strider1

Bingo!!!

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

kwg[/quote]

The DOJ does not prosecute TREASON. [/quote]

Then who prosecuted Aaron Burr. It certainly wasn’t the Military.

Burr was charged with “Treason” and was brought to trial before the United States Circuit Court at Richmond, Virginia. Not a Military Tribunal.
The trial was presided over by Chief Justice of the United States John Marshall, acting as a circuit judge. Again, not a Military Tribunal.[/quote]

Jag said the DOJ does not prosecute Treason, so when was the DOJ established? 1870 (July 1), when was Aaron Burr acquitted of Treason and why? " It was on this day in 1807 that former Vice President Aaron Burr was acquitted of treason charges. The trial was truly a “Trial of the Century” in its time and one of the first tests of the Constitution’s Treason Clause." "The clause reads as follows in Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution:

“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.
[/quote]

Thats the problem. Not at war and thus no real enemy AND 2 witnesses to every act or aspect.

No one is going to be convicted of treason for the same reason why none of the 1/6 have actually been charged with insurrection. Doesn’t meet legal criteria.

A 1L would only have to point to China’s most favored nation status as proof they’re not an enemy nor are we at war with them = no treason.
[/quote]

Oh crap. Not this schiett again.

We have been, as i have explained 142 freaking times, been in a declared state of war since the World Trade Center Towers were taken out on 9- 11.

Also, each year in office, Trump also declared the US to be in a State of National Emergency.
He added the Insurrection Act iirc Dec 8 to Jan 18, 2020 and with Legal Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance while a foreign agent held the WH though it was ILLEGALY.
[/quote]

Ugh. Seriously.

A "state of war" is not the same as a declared war with an enemy. Even being in the WH illegally is not treason. The illegal actor MUST give aid to the "enemy" - who is the defined enemy since 9-11? A religion isn't going to pass muster. A country? Which one was declared our enemy by a declaration of war by congress? Hint - none.

Article 3 of the constitution makes no specific provision that only the military can prosecute treason. In fact its quite specific that only Congress can have the power to declare punishment for treason. You may want to look at precedent set by Cramer v United States 1945 as well with regards to the threshold of what treason is.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” Part 2 will be very pertinent.

Iva Toguri was tried for treason in Federal District Court in 48. NOT a Military court. The prosecutors were Thomas DeWolfe, Frank J. Hennessy, John Hogan, and James Knapp. Of which DeWolf was not military.

So again, where does the idea that only the military tries those for treason come from? Not American precedent apparently.

Even assume that's true - to prove treason their either has to be a confession or TWO witnesses to the overt act. If the assertion is that only the .mil can prosecute treason (demonstrated to be false), then you're talking about law outside the current government of the United States and thus mean some constitution 2.0? A full revolution and not evolution? If so - why wait and play by laws you intend to replace anyway?
[/quote]

Uh, this would be a good place to start.............................Dept. of Defense Law of War Manual

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's 1200 pages.

Please point out where it supersedes the Constitution AND precedent as established. In fact appeals after being found guilty go through the regular circuit courts and to SCOTUS.

Why would someone whose conviction and trial that is only able to be done by .mil (as claimed by Q followers) appeal to and be heard by civilian courts?

It's is demonstratably false that only .mil can try treason cases.

Me

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by efw

You’re over the edge.

He's so far past the edge, if he turned around he couldn't see it with binoculars....

Have to agree. As much as I've agreed with him in the past on many things, he is dead wrong on Q, and even more wrong on bringing the Lord's name into it.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So when did one do that?

Do you think God didnt guide Moses or other Biblical leaders.

Dont be bearing false witness yourself.

Equating Trump or Q to our Lord is blasphemy. You can obfuscate as much as you like, but it is what it is. You really ought to take some time away from politics, read God’s word and pray for clarity.

You’re over the edge.

I must have missed that equating somewhere.
Parables/Allegory are exactly what was used. God, Jesus, Greeks, Egyptians, Chaldeans, etc. aren't the only ones who have used it and know one has a patent on it.

He never heard the word, Gematria.

He doesnt know what "Learn our comms" means but hes an expert on Trump and Q, just like MSNBC is.

What did they say about Qanons and a Vote Fraud?

He will still be a clueless expert after reading this.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by tylerw02
"Trust the plan".

I am. You keep trusting your MSM, CYA and Bidet bud.

We will see who come out on top.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Teal
That's 1200 pages.

Please point out where it supersedes the Constitution AND precedent as established. In fact appeals after being found guilty go through the regular circuit courts and to SCOTUS.

Why would someone whose conviction and trial that is only able to be done by .mil (as claimed by Q followers) appeal to and be heard by civilian courts?

It's is demonstratably false that only .mil can try treason cases.

But who else WILL.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

kwg

The DOJ does not prosecute TREASON. [/quote]

Then who prosecuted Aaron Burr. It certainly wasn’t the Military.

Burr was charged with “Treason” and was brought to trial before the United States Circuit Court at Richmond, Virginia. Not a Military Tribunal.
The trial was presided over by Chief Justice of the United States John Marshall, acting as a circuit judge. Again, not a Military Tribunal.[/quote]

Jag said the DOJ does not prosecute Treason, so when was the DOJ established? 1870 (July 1), when was Aaron Burr acquitted of Treason and why? " It was on this day in 1807 that former Vice President Aaron Burr was acquitted of treason charges. The trial was truly a “Trial of the Century” in its time and one of the first tests of the Constitution’s Treason Clause." "The clause reads as follows in Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution:

“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.
[/quote]

Thats the problem. Not at war and thus no real enemy AND 2 witnesses to every act or aspect.

No one is going to be convicted of treason for the same reason why none of the 1/6 have actually been charged with insurrection. Doesn’t meet legal criteria.

A 1L would only have to point to China’s most favored nation status as proof they’re not an enemy nor are we at war with them = no treason.
[/quote]

Oh crap. Not this schiett again.

We have been, as i have explained 142 freaking times, been in a declared state of war since the World Trade Center Towers were taken out on 9- 11.

Also, each year in office, Trump also declared the US to be in a State of National Emergency.
He added the Insurrection Act iirc Dec 8 to Jan 18, 2020 and with Legal Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance while a foreign agent held the WH though it was ILLEGALY.
[/quote]

Ugh. Seriously.

A "state of war" is not the same as a declared war with an enemy. Even being in the WH illegally is not treason. The illegal actor MUST give aid to the "enemy" - who is the defined enemy since 9-11? A religion isn't going to pass muster. A country? Which one was declared our enemy by a declaration of war by congress? Hint - none.

Article 3 of the constitution makes no specific provision that only the military can prosecute treason. In fact its quite specific that only Congress can have the power to declare punishment for treason. You may want to look at precedent set by Cramer v United States 1945 as well with regards to the threshold of what treason is.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” Part 2 will be very pertinent.

Iva Toguri was tried for treason in Federal District Court in 48. NOT a Military court. The prosecutors were Thomas DeWolfe, Frank J. Hennessy, John Hogan, and James Knapp. Of which DeWolf was not military.

So again, where does the idea that only the military tries those for treason come from? Not American precedent apparently.

Even assume that's true - to prove treason their either has to be a confession or TWO witnesses to the overt act. If the assertion is that only the .mil can prosecute treason (demonstrated to be false), then you're talking about law outside the current government of the United States and thus mean some constitution 2.0? A full revolution and not evolution? If so - why wait and play by laws you intend to replace anyway?
[/quote]

Uh, this would be a good place to start.............................Dept. of Defense Law of War Manual
[/quote]

Some dont know, K, that we are are in a Congressionally declared State of War since 9-11.

Well, what should we expect. The MSM forgets to remind them, along with other unimportant things like FRAUD VITIATES ALL.

The MSM sure tells them what to thing about Trump, Q and Putin. Humm.

May be best to do as HE said about seeing what fruit the tree produces before swallowing it. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/03/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by efw

You’re over the edge.

He's so far past the edge, if he turned around he couldn't see it with binoculars....

Have to agree. As much as I've agreed with him in the past on many things, he is dead wrong on Q, and even more wrong on bringing the Lord's name into it.

Waiting for you and efw to tell us where we are headed.
Ive reported my beliefs on it. Where are yours?

Are you two waiting for Bidet, Zero, Soros, Piglosi, the MSM and Schwab to tell you?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Wonder how many have decided Q is a larp for maybe one perceived miss statement regarding the War of Good vs Evil Trump and the Q Patriots are in.

I bet the suckers have seen the weatherman be wrong on several.occasions but are glued to his forecasts before most weekends.

Too Freaking Funny.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

You’re over the edge.

Are you two waiting for Bidet, Zero, Soros, Piglosi, the MSM and Schwab to tell you?

Is that the really best response you can come up with? Danged if you haven't lost it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by efw

You’re over the edge.

Is that the really best response you can come up with? Danged if you haven't lost it.

James it’s hypocrisy at its finest. Believe how I believe or you’re the enemy, the devil, not a patriot, etc. Pure BS on display here.

Last edited by Springcove; 04/04/22.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by efw

You’re over the edge.

James is hypocrisy at its finest. Believe how I believe or you’re the enemy, the devil, not a patriot, etc. Pure BS on display here.

I believe you're the hypocrite here. You need to go back and read the entire thread. The name calling didn't start with me.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I believe springcove had a typo, and didn't mean to say "James is......" but James, it's. "

He's not directing the comment at you in other words.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by efw

You’re over the edge.

James is hypocrisy at its finest. Believe how I believe or you’re the enemy, the devil, not a patriot, etc. Pure BS on display here.

I believe you're the hypocrite here. You need to go back and read the entire thread. The name calling didn't start with me.

James I apologize for the typo. It was supposed to say “it’s” hypocrisy at its best and was directed at Jag. I edited the post.

Last edited by Springcove; 04/04/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
I believe springcove had a typo, and didn't mean to say "James is......" but James, it's. "

He's not directing the comment at you in other words.

Ya that was a mistake on my part. Thanks for catching it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It was obvious. If there's one thing we all agree on, it's that jag is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1234, 222Sako, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 72 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,786
Posts18,496,009
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.