Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Got a Benji says he never serves a day....just like all the other corrupt b astards!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Got a Benji says he never serves a day....just like all the other corrupt b astards!!

May as well make it a Cleveland. And don't worry, Hatari's good for it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

May as well make it a Cleveland. And don't worry, Hatari's good for it.

Wait, what?!?!?!?

Did someone else pay Jag's lost bet to charity?!?!?!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by efw

You’re over the edge.

He's so far past the edge, if he turned around he couldn't see it with binoculars....

Have to agree. As much as I've agreed with him in the past on many things, he is dead wrong on Q, and even more wrong on bringing the Lord's name into it.

Waiting for you and efw to tell us where we are headed.
Ive reported my beliefs on it. Where are yours?

Are you two waiting for Bidet, Zero, Soros, Piglosi, the MSM and Schwab to tell you?

Is that the really best response you can come up with? Danged if you haven't lost it.

James is hypocrisy at its finest. Believe how I believe or you’re the enemy, the devil, not a patriot, etc. Pure BS on display here.

I believe you're the hypocrite here. You need to go back and read the entire thread. The name calling didn't start with me.

James I apologize for the typo. It was supposed to say “it’s” hypocrisy at its best and was directed at Jag. I edited the post.

Gotcha Spring, I do typos all the time. We good.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
That may be my single disappointment in Trump.
He could have nipped this Q bullschitt in the bud, with just a single sentence. Instead he embraced it and wore the rediculous lapel pin on many occasions.

Probably made for great fundraisers. But it sure as hell was not considered government.

Jag is convinced US military is going to orchestrate a Coup de Etat against a sworn President??????

Now there's an example of treason. As is anyone advocating for same.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Teal
That's 1200 pages.

Please point out where it supersedes the Constitution AND precedent as established. In fact appeals after being found guilty go through the regular circuit courts and to SCOTUS.

Why would someone whose conviction and trial that is only able to be done by .mil (as claimed by Q followers) appeal to and be heard by civilian courts?

It's is demonstratably false that only .mil can try treason cases.

Ah heck, and thought you were interested in finding the truth. My bad.

I'll give you a hint where to go. Read Chapter XI (that would be chapter 11) and chapter XVIII (and that would be chapter 18).

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep two more weeks to flatten the NWO!!! Indictments are coming!!! Trust Sessions!!!!! Trust Wray!!!! Putin is in bed with the cabal!!!! Putin is saving the world from the cabal!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
He could have nipped this Q bullschitt in the bud, with just a single sentence. Instead he embraced it and wore the rediculous lapel pin on many occasions.

Probably made for great fundraisers. But it sure as hell was not considered government.

Jag is convinced US military is going to orchestrate a Coup de Etat against a sworn President??????

What is disappointing to me is that very few on this website figured out what the Q post were mainly about. At least Trump either figured it out or knew in advance. For instance, Q post #1111 states.....

Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

Then Q post #1357 states........

What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.
Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q
later Q post 3579 read as follows.....................

/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.
Q

Everyone took 11.11.18/ to be a date, Nov. 11, 2018, it was not.

These 3 posts are some of the easy ones, but most of the Q posts referenced the DoD Law of War Manual and the numbers that were posted generally referenced the Chapter and sentence. Other times the numbers referenced the page number in the Manual.
So most of the time there were numbers that looked like dates, they were actually the Law of War manual references, so therefore Q never predicted any dates. If some of you would have taken the time to research what the Q posts were relating to, you would not be walking around with egg on your face. So yes, Jag is right when he says that some knew. D
Right now the District of Columbia is considered an occupied territory under per the DoD Manual the Law of War. Biden sold out to the Chinese and the Chinese are running that Administration, therefore it is an occupied territory by a foreign government and that foreign government is violating the welfare and freedom of the population. So therefore, the Military has the right and the duty to act when they have all the evidence in hand.

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I sincerely doubt SCOTUS will see it that way. Not even Alito, were he still alive.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This should supersede the Supreme Court. They have already long ago abdicated their duty. They had a duty to hear a number of cases about the fraudulent election but they declined. In so doing they aligned with the fraud and criminal activity that the courts allowed in order to steal the election. They like to sit in judgement but judge only what they are willing to hear. We need a realignment of the court. All but two justices must be replaced.
This is truly a situation that deserves a military intervention to seat the true winner of the 2020 election. Many in government must be punished for treasonous activities. We have had a successful coup and they are systematically destroying our nation.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

What is disappointing to me is that very few on this website figured out what the Q post were mainly about. At least Trump either figured it out or knew in advance. For instance, Q post #1111 states.....

Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

Then Q post #1357 states........

What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.
Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q
later Q post 3579 read as follows.....................

/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.
Q

Everyone took 11.11.18/ to be a date, Nov. 11, 2018, it was not.

These 3 posts are some of the easy ones, but most of the Q posts referenced the DoD Law of War Manual and the numbers that were posted generally referenced the Chapter and sentence. Other times the numbers referenced the page number in the Manual.
So most of the time there were numbers that looked like dates, they were actually the Law of War manual references, so therefore Q never predicted any dates. If some of you would have taken the time to research what the Q posts were relating to, you would not be walking around with egg on your face. So yes, Jag is right when he says that some knew. D
Right now the District of Columbia is considered an occupied territory under per the DoD Manual the Law of War. Biden sold out to the Chinese and the Chinese are running that Administration, therefore it is an occupied territory by a foreign government and that foreign government is violating the welfare and freedom of the population. So therefore, the Military has the right and the duty to act when they have all the evidence in hand.

I think they have the evidence, K22, but are waiting until the legal POTUS gives the word.

If Trump had them move right now there would be many snowflakes and dumbfughk dims caught up in the moment and thinking that the Military instigated an illegal coup against Bidet.

They are innocent dumbassed indoctrinated people from childhood who Trump prefers to spare from the probable bloodshed that will result when Trump has the military move and the deep state and Bidets mercenaries, anarchists, Antifa and BLM rise up when he is moved out of office. As Q says, the Military is the only way forward for a reason.

Trump wants the snowflakes to be redpilled by letting the dumbassed Ds learn the Bidet, Zero, Kilery, Soros and NWO have no care for them or their country and only means it and them harm.

As you know, that's why Q has said that's why Trump and the Patriots will lead them from Dark to Light.

The slow could get a clue by remembering Trump didnt want to kill poor innocents in NK or Iran for their actions.

Also, in the desire to be called crazy by more dumbasses I will bring up what I think you will remember. Q mentioned once that Trump would flip Iran. Then Q reported that last would be Israel.

So, what does the fact Putin is going to deal with Iran on their nuclear arms deal. I figure you know what that means. I think it means the Mullahs have been taken out of control in Iran and they have new leaders in charge. Many will scoff that it would have been covered in the news, but I must ask, when will the Fake News MSM let us know who won in 2016.

Thanks mucho for your PROOFS enumerated above.

MAGA

WWG1WGA

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/05/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I sincerely doubt SCOTUS will see it that way. Not even Alito, were he still alive.

Alito is still very much alive, Scalia not so much.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Oh hey more Qtard b.s.

Keep believing the fantasy larp, it will keep letting you down

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/05/22.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by logger

Alito is still very much alive, Scalia not so much.

Sure 'nough. Pardon my faux pas.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by SKane

That’s some funny stuff right there. Jag needs a bunch of fresh air, holy smokes.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 55 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 964 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,816
Posts18,496,463
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.