Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Esox357
Men have no rights in custody cases. Courts overwhelmingly favor woman even if proven to be a whore, drunk, addict, ect.

That's not entirely true, my son has custody of his daughters due to the exwifes drug problem. He had a damn good lawyer and the money to pay for it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Esox357
Men have no rights in custody cases. Courts overwhelmingly favor woman even if proven to be a whore, drunk, addict, ect.

That's not entirely true, my son has custody of his daughters due to the exwifes drug problem. He had a damn good lawyer and the money to pay for it.

The problem is - he shouldn't need the lawyer and money - it should be evident and common sense.

Me

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I got custody of my two kids- - - -in California- - - -in 1979- - - - -want to guess how bad my ex had to be for that to happen? I had a skillful, but not overly expensive lawyer. Hint- - - - -emotional and physical abuse was involved, plus she was dumb as a box of rocks on the witness stand!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
We discussed this at great length. Lots of guys thought the shooter would go to jail.

I don't think I opined on whether or not he'd go to jail. I did reckon that his life would suck for a long time to come.

You were right, because he faces massive civil suits. I predicted that he would walk on criminal charges, but I bet he loses the civil case. Years in and out of court, and untold thousands in legal fees. He will be ruined financially for the rest of his life.

Carruth is protected from any monetary damages in a civil suit under this scenario under Texas law.

All Carruth’s attorney had to do is answer the civil suit stating Carruth has a right to use self-defense to protect himself from the Assault and Battery committed by Reid under the Intentional Tort defenses, and list the statute that applies. The judge will then dismiss the suit as frivolous.

He won’t lose a single dime. All civil suits seeking monetary damages in this case will be Dismissed with Prejudice.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Wonder when chlinstructor is going to post how the State Attorney General got it all wrong and it was murder and then start with the personal attacks of those that disagree?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Never smart to tell a man armed with a gun that you are going to take it away from him. Sometimes stupidity is fatal.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Somebody post the link of the thread that showed John and I were correct.

LOL

Probably on here, I found mine....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17131804#Post17131804

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jwp475
Wonder when chlinstructor is going to post how the State Attorney General got it all wrong and it was murder and then start with the personal attacks of those that disagree?

I wouldn't hold my breath on chlinstructor providing any valid legal interpretations when he doesn't even understand self-defense is an individual's legal right to protect oneself from an assault, and has been Black Letter law for ages.

It's been four months since he claimed in the original thread brandishing a gun on your own property meets the element of provocation, and he can't seem to find the Texas statute backing his position that I asked for to prove it.

If you don't back off, chlinstructor will accuse you of being maser, and post his diaper boy pictures, he has "saved" on his computer, to prove it.

If that doesn't convince you to back off, he'll post a video of a little boy riding in the back of a pickup truck for proof.

And for his closing argument, he'll post some video of a wind up toy, while claiming he can wind you up and "Watch You Go".

"He is far from Stupid"

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

I wouldn't hold my breath on chlinstructor providing any valid legal interpretations when he doesn't even understand self-defense is an individual's legal right to protect oneself from an assault, and has been Black Letter law for ages.

It's been four months since he claimed in the original thread brandishing a gun on your own property meets the element of provocation, and he can't seem to find the Texas statute backing his position that I asked for to prove it.

If you don't back off, chlinstructor will accuse you of being maser, and post his diaper boy pictures, he has "saved" on his computer, to prove it.

If that doesn't convince you to back off, he'll post a video of a little boy riding in the back of a pickup truck for proof.

And for his closing argument, he'll post some video of a wind up toy, while claiming he can wind you up and "Watch You Go".

He resorts to personsl attacks to back his position. He told me that I was stupid if I thought Carruth would. Actually I didn't think he would walk, I knew he would walk.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Kyle Carruth not only walked, he had no charges filed

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Oh, I almost forgot. Then chlinstructor will show you how "Christian" he is by calling you a MF'r and tell everyone he lives rent free in your head, while ignoring the fact he saves pictures of naked young boy, except for a diaper, on his computer that would be you.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ok Maser/Jason

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

He resorts to personal attacks to back his position. He told me that I was stupid if I thought Carruth would. Actually I didn't think he would walk, I knew he would walk.

Everyone who knows what the law states knew he'd walk.

I thoroughly enjoyed hammering the facts for 40+ pages in that other thread, and watching the closet gun hating commies spin the true facts in their meltdown.

And not one single one of my faithful closet commie cyberstalkers on this site in that thread will ever admit in that thread, ever, they were wrong and I was right.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Jurisdiction matters more than anything else in a "self defense" shooting case.

Remember when the BLM riots were going on? Remember the one in Austin where a car was blocked off in the street, and rioters refused to let it move, and were pounding on the car, and one guy ran up to the driver of the car and pointed an AK47 at him, and got shot and killed by the driver?

Pretty clear cut case of self defense right?

They even got photographs of the thug running up, and pointing the AK at the driver...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Wrong.

The Soros placed DA got the Army Sgt. who killed the armed thug indicted.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...-garrett-foster-daniel-perry/7809946002/

I give him a 95% chance of acquittal. But it doesn't stop him from being indicted and standing trial.

It's not a matter of the law being black and white. It's a matter of jurisdiction, and who you shoot, and who you are.

It's ALL political now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Carruth is protected from any monetary damages in a civil suit under this scenario under Texas law.

All Carruth’s attorney had to do is answer the civil suit stating Carruth has a right to use self-defense to protect himself from the Assault and Battery committed by Reid under the Intentional Tort defenses, and list the statute that applies. The judge will then dismiss the suit as frivolous.

He won’t lose a single dime. All civil suits seeking monetary damages in this case will be Dismissed with Prejudice.

Simonkenton7,

You quoted my above posting, and stated you found it interesting, and it sounded like I knew what I was talking about.

Then you deleted / removed your posting. I checked, and you have me on ignore. So you toggled your switch for a second to read my response to you.

Thanks for the laughing entertainment, and yes, I know what I'm talking about. People do when they have the law supporting their position.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
elkslayer I do not have you on ignore. I have never put anyone on ignore, and in fact I do not even know how to do it.

Save your powder for your enemies, I am not one of them.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I argued he would get off and it did happen. Where is Sandbilly to eat some crow.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
I argued he would get off and it did happen. Where is Sandbilly to eat some crow.

There were several that have crow to eat

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I’m right here. Show me where i said he would be indicted.

Don’t believe i ever said that. I said he he was a pussy coward. Like you, JWP and Elky. Pussy cowards. 😆

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You still looking for the post where i said that? Or you just gonna talk out your ass some more?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,333
Posts18,487,621
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.