jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Chisos
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Knew he wouldn't be charged.

Having myself been through the system on child visitation, Chad Read made the fatal mistake stepping on some one else's private property, mistakenly thinking a child visitation court order superseded all criminal trespass laws in the State of Texas and allowed Read to go a nose to nose confrontation on an armed property owners front porch while trying to take the property owners gun (robbery by legal definition). I was told in 1978 by my lawyer to stay on the street and never, ever trespass on any property where my child was and if my ex was being difficult, to leave and go back to court to let the judge find her in violation of the court order. I would find it hard very to believe Chad Read's lawyer was not explicit in explaining these simple rules to him. And on a civil suit, it's a very good possibility a judge is going to shut that down very quickly.

Agree 💯

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

you were correct sir

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Chisos

Having myself been through the system on child visitation, Chad Read made the fatal mistake stepping on some one else's private property, mistakenly thinking a child visitation court order superseded all criminal trespass laws in the State of Texas and allowed Read to go a nose to nose confrontation on an armed property owners front porch while trying to take the property owners gun (robbery by legal definition). I was told in 1978 by my lawyer to stay on the street and never, ever trespass on any property where my child was and if my ex was being difficult, to leave and go back to court to let the judge find her in violation of the court order. I would find it hard very to believe Chad Read's lawyer was not explicit in explaining these simple rules to him. And on a civil suit, it's a very good possibility a judge is going to shut that down very quickly.

Agreed.

First weekend after my divorce and visitation agreement was final - I arrived at the ex's place to get my son. She said I couldn't have him. Her BF said I couldn't have him as "we had plans to celebrate". My son was 6 at the time. I still had the decree in my car from court.

I stayed calm, on the street and made a phone call. Officers showed up, looks over the decree and told her that it's my weekend and either I get my son or she's charged with custodial kidnapping. I don't know if that's a thing but I have a feeling this officer dealt with the same issues in the past personally - just how he was talking to me.

I got my son.

She calls me an hour later stating she was taking me back to court for full custody because I'm "a horrible father"

I reminded her of several things

1. She has an expensive lawyer
2. I had no lawyer (isaac and SteveNO helped me with some things here)
3. I got EVERYTHING I wanted in the divorce so taking me back, I was likely to continue to do so and she's out more of her dad's money
4. Just a week ago you told the judge I was a great father and out visitation schedule was perfect
5. That means you were either lying then or lying now - in court. Which one would you care to admit to?

It sucked working with her the next 12+ years but we've not spoken since 10/18/2018 and it's been damned nice.

Me

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's the right legal decision, but he is a very lucky idiot because he bears some responsibility for escalating the situation. That video shows no good reason for him to bring out a gun at the point that he did. Nothing physical or threatening happened on that video prior to him pulling the gun out.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 04/05/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I’d love to kick the [bleep] outta you, please say when

SandBilly, the Lying little Window Licking Retard only claims to be in TX. All part of his Fake Internet Persona And Delusions of Grandeur Psychosis. Diaper Boy hides out in Florida.

Here he is. And his real address and location:

Email:[email protected]

And his address and phone # :
Jason Cardenas Ministries, Inc.
5833 S. Goldenrod Rd, Unit B, Suite 156
Orlando, FL 32822
(319) 936-6419

Here he is in all of his Diaper Wearing Glory:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 04/05/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ribka

zero understanding of criminal law

is afraid of firearms

never conducted a criminal investigation
'
'never testified in criminal court

never wrote a criminal affidavit

never testified in grand jury

never arrested anyone

is a homosexual who claims he can hit a 3 wood persimmon over 300 yards every time

voted for Obama twice and Biden

LOL... laugh

He sure likes to toot his own horn though... wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LMAO!!! I bet that’s his “domicile” he’s always referring too! 🤪
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some here are loosing their schitt over their Hero Kyle Carruth:

HOME HUNTING FISHING RELOADING CAMPFIRE FORUMS
chlinstructor Change Mood Emoticon Home Forums Private Messages Your Legal opinion
Forums User List Calendar Active Threads Search Forum Help
Participants

Your Legal opinion #6425728 Yesterday at 01:38 AM
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Isn't as good as you thought it was.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../no-charges-on-kyle-carruth#Post17129909

No charges on kyle Carruth

Reply Quote
Unread by: none

Re: Your Legal opinion #6425901 Yesterday at 09:06 AM
TX
chlinstructor Online Content
Campfire Oracle
So it sounds like the Prosecutor found 12 Legal Eagles like you and NoElkSlayer who disagrees.
Still was murder. Plain and Simple. If you believe otherwise, you’re dumber than I thought. Some folks get away with it. Some don’t.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6425913 Yesterday at 09:23 AM
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle
No I'm not dumb I just understand the law better than you. The Attorney General for the state of Texas took the case to the grand jury. Since you think it is murder then you are a complete idiot.

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427005 2 hours ago
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

A few people admitted they were wrong but you dont have enough character to admit you were wrong

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427020 1 hour ago
TX
Campfire Oracle
Trolling through PM messages much there Scooter ?

Never did admit you were wrong about Alabama pounding Georgia’s “unbeatable” Defense in the SEC Championship game. You ran and hid instead once the Tide began to Roll. And you’ve been a butt hurt little ankle biter ever since. 😂

And while I can easily admit I was wrong about the Grand Jury’s Decision, if you still believe it wasn’t murder, than your a bigger idiot that I thought.
Now run along and troll someone else. Your bright red little ass hole is showing. Just like your so called “character” 😜

Edit Reply Quote
IC-A B3

Re: Your Legal opinion #6427119 29 minutes ago
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Tou stupid fool if Georgia would have played defense in th SEC the way they did in the NCG they woukd have won. They did exactly what i said they should have done in the first game which is put pressure on the QB. They had the ability to fo so but didn’t. I know a hell of a lot more about football than you do

Mo it was not murder according to Texas law which all that matters in that case and you are too chicken sheet ti admit it

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427129 15 minutes ago
TX
Campfire Oracle
LMAO. Troll on there Scooter.

You an ole NoElkSlayer are the Campfire Legal Eagle Eggspurts. And now a Football Eggspurt too. 😂😂😂
Bet y’all attend the same “Law School” 😜
Maybe he’ll invite ya to one of his Fake Elk Hunts.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427137 6 minutes ago
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Youre such a dymb SOB that your only come bacja are peesonal attacks. A legend in your own mind.
It i is a fact that i understood the law and you didn't and still don't.

After a no bill only a moron woukd still be claiming it was murder. The law decides what is and isn't murder

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427141 0 seconds ago
TX
Campfire Oracle
LOL.
Don’t blow your Top there Scooter.
Your typing skills are matching your anger. 😂🤪🤪😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jwp475
Lubbock did decide that there will be no trial

Lubbock didn't do squat.

The D.A. there passed the political hot potato to the State Atty General's Office because they didn't want to touch it.

Oh but the State Attorney General convened the Grand Jury in Lubbock. So in the end Lubbock did decided

In Texas, grand juries do what the prosecutor wants them to do.

They indict or no-bill according to the recommendation of the prosecutor. I've never seen a case contrary to that.

Yep. And that’s precisely what happened in this case.
Carruth‘s ex-wife, The Judge, pulled some strings with the State Prosecutor.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by broomd

Originally Posted by ribka
I was one that thought he would be charged and had a good chance of conviction. Admit I was wrong and eat crow. Lol He was lucky he was in Texas

Hey, same here.

What a farking disgrace.
If anyone here thinks that this goes beyond the Abbott-appointed swinger judge involved in this, (ex-wife to Carruth) put down the crack-pipe.

Grotesque situation and miscarriage of justice.

PREZACTLY!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poor ole jwp475 has some Anger Issues:
Maybe he can join an Anger Management Class with his fellow Legal Eagle Eggspurt NoElkSlayer. 😂😂😂

Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Youre such a dymb SOB that your only come bacja are peesonal attacks. A legend in your own mind.
It i is a fact that i understood the law and you didn't and still don't.

After a no bill only a moron woukd still be claiming it was murder. The law decides what is and isn't murder

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427141 39 minutes ago
TX
Campfire Oracle
LOL.
Don’t blow your Top there Scooter.
Your typing skills are matching your anger. 😂🤪🤪😂😂😂

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427166 9 minutes ago
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

"Scooter" you think that makes you cool. What a POS

Reply Quote

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Sorry POS to air a PM. Not surprising coming from you

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And Trolling in a PM shows you have such CLASS. 😂😂😂

The butt hurt runs deep in jwp475. Now run along Scooter. Your ass is showing again. 😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

And Trolling in a PM shows you have such CLASS. 😂😂😂

The butt hurt runs deep in jwp475. Now run along Scooter. Your ass is showing again. 😂😂😂

Trolling my ass i told you wasn't man enough to admit you were wrong and you have proven me correct.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why would you guys make this so personal as to go to pming each other?

I thought the runt would get jailed over it. I was wrong. I hope there was more presented to the grand jury than the video that we’ve all been arguing about.

MAGA
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I thought the runt would get jailed over it. I was wrong. I hope there was more presented to the grand jury than the video that we’ve all been arguing about.

That's the problem, people go off 1/2 cocked, with 1/2 the info.
If the video was the only evidence in the case, my .02 would be to prosecute.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

That's the problem, people go off 1/2 cocked, with 1/2 the info.
If the video was the only evidence in the case, my .02 would be to prosecute.

He really lucked out due to politics in Texas at the time. Prosecutors did not want to deal with that headache, especially during covid when everyone was wound up.

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

You admit you were wrong because you are a man

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That was my point in posting his PM. He’s still butt hurt because I ran his ass off of my SEC Conference Championship Game thread after he ridiculously claimed that Georgia’s “Stellar & Dominating” DF was going to “crush” Alabama. And how Alabama didn’t have a chance.

So jwp475, has had the red ass ever since.He started name calling and acting like a little bitch, than ran and hid when Alabama pulled ahead.
Guessing that’s his motivation to start PM’ing me about it

So now Mr “Manly” Man as he put it, has stalked me every time he thinks he can get a cheap shot at me.

So when he posted this thread, he PM’s me.with “Your Legal Opinion isn’t as good as you thought was”

He got his panties in a wad because I asked if he trolled much, and told him the Prosecutor must’ve found enough jurors like him and NoElkSlayer.

He’s started in with his usual bitchlike name calling, and I laughed and posted his stupid trolling PM on this thread.

Guess Mr “Manly Man” wasn’t man enough to call me out on the open forum.

Anyhow, he’s a butthurt little Troll with a severe case of the Redass. I’ve throughly enjoyed Laughing my ass off at his feeble trolling and bush league name calling and whining.

He sounds so much like NoElkSlayer, they might be related. Or one in the same. 😂
If you could draw a jury of 10 or12 like those two, you could murder anybody you wanted to.
Especially if you had a severe case of little man syndrome like Kyle Carruth did.
According to them, if Somebody pushes you, or insults you, those are “perfectly legal justified ” to go back in the house, get a gun, and shoot anyone you please. 🤪🤪🤪
And Lord Forbid someone commits “Burglary of the Domicile”. 🤪🤪🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That was my point in posting his PM. He’s still butt hurt because I ran his ass off of my SEC Conference Championship Game thread after he ridiculously claimed that Georgia’s “Stellar & Dominating” DF was going to “crush” Alabama. And how Alabama didn’t have a chance.

So jwp475, has had the red ass ever since.He started name calling and acting like a little bitch, than ran and hid when Alabama pulled ahead.

So now Mr “Manly” Man as he put it, has stalked me every time he thinks he can get a cheap shot at me.

So when he posted this thread, he PM’s me.with “Your Legal Opinion isn’t as good as you thought was”

He got his panties in a wad because I asked if he trolled much, and told him the Prosecutor must’ve found enough jurors like him and NoElkSlayer.

He’s started in with his usual bitchlike name calling, and I laughed and posted his stupid trolling PM on this thread.

Anyhow, he’s a butthurt little Troll with a severe case of the Redass. I’ve throughly enjoyed Laughing my ass off at his feeble trolling and bush league name calling and whining.

He sounds so much like NoElkSlayer, they might be related. Or one in the same. 😂
If you could draw a jury of 10 or12 like those two, you could murder anybody you wanted to.
Especially if you had a severe case of little man syndrome like Kyle Carruth did.
According to them, if Somebody pushes you, or insults you, those are “perfectly legal justified ” to go back in the house, get a gun, and shoot anyone you please. 🤪🤪🤪

I have found that there are certain people with whom I simply cannot have a meaningful exchange, so I don't engage them. That is an option ya know?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I have found that there are certain people with whom I simply cannot have a meaningful exchange, so I don't engage them. That is an option ya know?

LOL. Yep. And a few so called men on here sure get their feelers hurt easily. Kinda like those that didn’t like President Trump’s mean tweets. And of course, several on here aren’t worth pissing on, even if they were on fire. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,686
Posts18,475,107
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.