Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Georgia attacked South Ossetia. If you don't understand that the Crimea is populated by cultural Russians who have been persecuted by Ukranians for years, you really don't understand enough about the situation to even have an opinion on it.

I am old enough to remember when you were spouting off about Putey Boy not bluffin.

Yet the gas flows and nobody is paying in Rubble Rubles.

Might want to post a bit less and learn a bit more?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka

He didn't have the leverage he has now. Americans play checkers., make decisions based on short term emotional responses. Russia, China, India don't

we'll see

Yes, we will.

Russia had no reason to pull the lever years ago. Russia wants to sell its natural gas,..to Western Europe or anybody else.

The idiots in the American government pushed Russia into the corner and Russia responded the best way it could.

Basically, Russia and Western Europe were getting along fine until the American government decided to play its typical games in Ukraine.

Now, the people of Western Europe and the U.S.A. are paying the price for the neocons insanity.

Only time will tell how big the price is going to be.

I’m betting Russia would have tried to economically destroy the US the minute it could.

And they didn’t.

Because they couldn’t.

But yes, only time will tell.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
If this is such devastating idea, why did Russia wait until now?

Could have pulled the lever years ago.

I’m betting it’s not so slick as the article suggests.
I think Russia timed this to high oil prices. Brent was up to $97/barrel in February.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yawn...Once again the third world s hithole with nukes gets over rated.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by stevelyn

+1

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by stevelyn

+1

+2

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Putin’s approval rating according to Russian polls is now up to 83% from 75% pre invasion of the Ukraine.

WSJ

Fake news, Putinistas?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It amazes me at the number of people who buy in to all of the "conspiracy/backroom deals/somebody's making money/great reset" theories instead of believing that Putin just wants his former land (Ukraine) back - simply to obtain it's resources and expand his "power". Why is that concept so difficult to grasp? I'll tell you why - it's to simple, that's why.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 04/06/22.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
It amazes me at the number of people who buy in to all of the "conspiracy/backroom deals/somebody's making money/great reset" theories instead of believing that Putin just wants his former land (Ukraine) back - simply to obtain it's resources and expand his "power". Why is that concept so difficult to grasp? I'll tell you why - it's to simple, that's why.

It's more than that. The "believers" are invested in the narrative. To admit they were/are wrong would be an existential identity crisis, so they choose mental gymnastics instead.....

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by goalie

It's more than that. The "believers" are invested in the narrative. To admit they were/are wrong would be an existential identity crisis, so they choose mental gymnastics instead.....

There is this little matter of the U.S.A. meddling & laundering OUR tax dollars in Ukraine though.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

100% spot-on!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

1962 called. It wants its perspective back.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

That is a great article. And surprisingly positive as to the effects this re-ordering will have on the American economy. Hopefully, it will force the US gov to pair down the deficit spending. That would be not only an economic win, but a win for liberty as well.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

There is this little matter of the U.S.A. meddling & laundering OUR tax dollars in Ukraine though.

Yup. They started that schitt back in the early 90s under the Clintoons. Victoria Nuland has been whoring around over there from the beginning. Those biowarfare labs are her brainchild.

Z
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Putin’s approval rating according to Russian polls is now up to 83% from 75% pre invasion of the Ukraine.

WSJ

Fake news, Putinistas?

What’s going on here?
No intelligent challenges to the WSJ’s fake news?

Where’s Stevie Wonder and his entourage?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Raeford

There’s also this matter of stolen elections right here where we sit that’s of a bit more serious nature.

Jmo

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would like to hear Goalie's & Triggernosis take on that article Bristoe linked.... I will probably be waiting a loooong time......
I don't think they even understand the fundamentals and don't care to.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (160user, 007FJ, 12savage, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 2,114 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,909
Posts18,479,473
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.